Can somebody please explain to me, the rational behind a white brain in Ky.

Decade after decade, Mitch McConnell is voted back into office at the bequest of whites, which is 89%. Of that 89%, most reside in counties that are listed among the top 10 counties in the country who are the poorest....7 are in the state of Ky. Ky. also rates the highest in meth usage, the highest in child abuse cases and 1/3 of all the people living in the state of Ky. are on some form of welfare, not to mention medicaid, 1/3....why then does a state that suffers clearly from all the social ills that haunt this nation, consistently vote in a man, who is anti government and who in all these years of being voted back in time after time after time, has done absolutely nothing to change the plight of these poor pathetic white bastards that support his bullshit???? Knowing all these things about his state, why would this man
o-MITCH-MCCONNELL-facebook.jpg
support this healthcare bill?

Now either these people lack the intelligence to see that the conservative party and Mitch could give a rats fuck about them or as with most southerners, they're too stuck on stupid to get it.

Most of us operate on the assumption all people act in their own best interest. Generally they do, but conservative media has figured out that by telling a lie over and over and having it repeated by many various media 'outlets' people can be made to act against their own best interest in perpetuity.

The church, and certainly many in governments over the centuries, have learned how to manipulate large minorities in the population to their bidding. That many of these people in Kentucky are uneducated and steeped in religion lends them to being deceived and manipulated without them knowing it.
I personally believe with all my heart, these people, the people of Ky. have got to be the dumbest backwardest people in the country. I just don't understand their unending support for a guy that does nothing for them, who goes against all the shit they rely on like welfare and medicaid and who could give a rats fuck about the fact only 17% of dumb mf's support their version of healthcare and they don't even know whats in it, they just know that they hate it and still this turkey neck, bug eyed white mof, still wants to pass the shit?????

This is much of the GOP base, very easily manipulated people who all you have to do is say BOO and they are scared enough to follow every word you say for fear of dying on the spot. It is sad. It is like watching all these people that send the last of their life savings to some millionaire tv preacher who says 'god wants you to send it in and he'll replace it ten fold'. It's sickening, but they are the most gullible sheep and even when you educate them on what is happening to them they prefer to ignore reality. Fantasy world feels better.
very easily manipulated people
got news for you Issac....so are many democrats....

There are but there is no equivalency. Conservatives tend to be more fearful and so are much easier to scare and manipulate. Witness megachurches where fear is THE regular ingredient and the preachers love to talk about how wealthy they are and how that is just how Jesus wants it.

Such a gigantic load of horse crap.
yea but you are talking about the die hard religious people,they eat bullshit every Sunday or whenever they get together....a regular conservative is no more fearful than your regular liberal....

Most of us operate on the assumption all people act in their own best interest. Generally they do, but conservative media has figured out that by telling a lie over and over and having it repeated by many various media 'outlets' people can be made to act against their own best interest in perpetuity.

The church, and certainly many in governments over the centuries, have learned how to manipulate large minorities in the population to their bidding. That many of these people in Kentucky are uneducated and steeped in religion lends them to being deceived and manipulated without them knowing it.
I personally believe with all my heart, these people, the people of Ky. have got to be the dumbest backwardest people in the country. I just don't understand their unending support for a guy that does nothing for them, who goes against all the shit they rely on like welfare and medicaid and who could give a rats fuck about the fact only 17% of dumb mf's support their version of healthcare and they don't even know whats in it, they just know that they hate it and still this turkey neck, bug eyed white mof, still wants to pass the shit?????

This is much of the GOP base, very easily manipulated people who all you have to do is say BOO and they are scared enough to follow every word you say for fear of dying on the spot. It is sad. It is like watching all these people that send the last of their life savings to some millionaire tv preacher who says 'god wants you to send it in and he'll replace it ten fold'. It's sickening, but they are the most gullible sheep and even when you educate them on what is happening to them they prefer to ignore reality. Fantasy world feels better.

There are but there is no equivalency. Conservatives tend to be more fearful and so are much easier to scare and manipulate. Witness megachurches where fear is THE regular ingredient and the preachers love to talk about how wealthy they are and how that is just how Jesus wants it.

yea but you are talking about the die hard religious people,they eat bullshit every Sunday or whenever they get together....a regular conservative is no more fearful than your regular liberal....

I disagree, preppers are conservatives, as are those who feel some strong need to carry a gun in public and especially open carry in public. Conservatives overwhelmingly are scared of foreigners. They also cling more strongly to the police and military. Are there liberals like this as well?. Of course. But conservatives own fear like no one else and this isn't just in the US, it is a human thing. Conservative minded people around the world are more fearful and less likely to explore. There are no absolutes, I'm talking about the broad spectrum. Watch Faux News, they don't go ten minutes without some TERRORISM WATCH.

Lol..uh huh.

Oh, you mean the party whose ppl are pulling down statues because they can't stand to see historical artwork because it *reminds* them of a *scary time*?

The party that demands *safe spaces* for students who are traumatized by reality on the campuses?

The party that claims blacks are so stupid they will suffer mass die off if we reduce the rate at which we pay black families to breed and do drugs?

Who maintain that humans are "KILLING THE PLANET" by doing things like breathing, raising cattle out in the hinterlands, and heating their homes?

You think conservatives are more *afraid* than THAT party?

Because they want to cut off assistance?

It doesn't follow, of course.

I disagree, preppers are conservatives, as are those who feel some strong need to carry a gun in public and especially open carry in public. Conservatives overwhelmingly are scared of foreigners. They also cling more strongly to the police and military. Are there liberals like this as well?. Of course. But conservatives own fear like no one else and this isn't just in the US, it is a human thing. Conservative minded people around the world are more fearful and less likely to explore. There are no absolutes, I'm talking about the broad spectrum. Watch Faux News, they don't go ten minutes without some TERRORISM WATCH.
scared of foreigners.
overwhelmingly scared?....you mean like trembling in their booties?...why dont you define scared of what?.....and when liberals need the police they get kinda clingy too,funny how that works.....and i think the far left is just as paranoid as the far right,they just have different fears.....

Lol..uh huh.

Oh, you mean the party whose ppl are pulling down statues because they can't stand to see historical artwork because it *reminds* them of a *scary time*?

The party that demands *safe spaces* for students who are traumatized by reality on the campuses?

The party that claims blacks are so stupid they will suffer mass die off if we reduce the rate at which we pay black families to breed and do drugs?

Who maintain that humans are "KILLING THE PLANET" by doing things like breathing, raising cattle out in the hinterlands, and heating their homes?

i think you read way to much into what i said....

Lol..uh huh.

i think you read way to much into what i said....

I'm not sure I finished reading it at all lol.

Decade after decade, Mitch McConnell is voted back into office at the bequest of whites, which is 89%. Of that 89%, most reside in counties that are listed among the top 10 counties in the country who are the poorest....7 are in the state of Ky. Ky. also rates the highest in meth usage, the highest in child abuse cases and 1/3 of all the people living in the state of Ky. are on some form of welfare, not to mention medicaid, 1/3....why then does a state that suffers clearly from all the social ills that haunt this nation, consistently vote in a man, who is anti government and who in all these years of being voted back in time after time after time, has done absolutely nothing to change the plight of these poor pathetic white bastards that support his bullshit???? Knowing all these things about his state, why would this man

Now either these people lack the intelligence to see that the conservative party and Mitch could give a rats fuck about them or as with most southerners, they're too stuck on stupid to get it.

Who knows , I don't have a clue who the heck likes Mitch outside of Kentucky and Congress, he is like Ted Kennedy, Harry Reid, Nancy and Maxine... We never know how they kept on getting re elected.

scared of foreigners.
overwhelmingly scared?....you mean like trembling in their booties?...why dont you define scared of what?.....and when liberals need the police they get kinda clingy too,funny how that works.....and i think the far left is just as paranoid as the far right,they just have different fears.....

Not even close but we'll just have to disagree.

And just like that, Jenny was gone

You mean like a Kennedy who run for office until they literally die or politicians that get caught doing some really shitty things and are still leftwing hero's cough cough Clinton's. Hell I'm waiting for Anthony Weiner or John Edwards to make a triumphant return to the Democratic party.

Had to add those wonderful Klan members that stuck with the D's

Look how black Dimocrats have returned crooks like Charles Rangel term after term. Like Mac says, both parties have returned utter cretins to Congress over and over.
FOR THE LAST EFFIN TIME YOU SHIT FOR BRAIN DUST BALL....DEMOCRATS PRODUCE...YOUR PARTY DOES NOT......8 FUCKIN YEARS OF WHINING ABOUT ACA, 8 YEARS TO COME UP WITH A BETTER PLAN, YOU NOW HAVE THE MAJORITY AND STILL YOUR FUCKED UP PARTY CAN'T PRODUCE ANYTHING BUT HEADLINES....BAD ONE'S AT THAT....AND JUST FOR THE RECORD...EVER SINCE YOUR PARTY HAS HAD A MAJORITY CONGRESS....APPROVAL RATINGS HAVE BEEN LOWER THAN A MALE ANTS TESTICLES...FACT!!!

You mean like a Kennedy who run for office until they literally die or politicians that get caught doing some really shitty things and are still leftwing hero's cough cough Clinton's. Hell I'm waiting for Anthony Weiner or John Edwards to make a triumphant return to the Democratic party.

Had to add those wonderful Klan members that stuck with the D's
You really want to go there......Like the GOP gov. that cheated on his wife with some offshore trash and is now a congressman? Like Nwet that left his wife with cancer and is all over the media, like Trump who's got 3 baby mama's and grab women's pussy, like them two dumb white GOP bitches, one was a witch and the other Bauchman is dumb bitch....Man, I could spend a life time on you closet gay mf's, you really don't want to go LGBTQ with me, now do ya?

We may go head first with our party, but we get something for it....you people GET NOTHING FOR BACKING GOP LEADERS, NOTHING....unless your some rich fuck or a dead soldier or cop, then they love you too death!!

Really? in other words, senators running for elected office are there to represent their interest...got ya!!
Read what I said again and then see if you can still make that same statement. A United States Senator is NOT a State Senator.
Listen, I'm not here to be educated on local vs national......I understand the roles of both....what I am here attesting and proclaiming is that Mitch reigns from a state that reeks of poverty, reeks of welfare participants, is ignoring the fact that Obamacare is popular, that their version stands at 17% approval and you want to school me on his senatorial role in all this....miss me and sell that shit to somebody who truly gives a damn about political science studies...I'm just here keepin real!! and for the last time, I'm sick to death of you blow hards deflecting from facts, shove that shit, man, shove it
Finally, we get Truth from tigger...

"I'm not here to be educated"....I imagine she's been saying that since the age of 5.
Listen bitch, anybody here for an education.....need their fuckin head examined...between mindless white morons like you, few rational liberal voices and whole of Trump dic suckers....this is the last place I'd need an education, just sayin

Yup you certainly aren't a caricature or anything.

dacfd9de5add367613568e69e4a5d27f.jpg

That is one ugly RICH BLACK CHIC.....!!!

We may go head first with our party, but we get something for it....you people GET NOTHING FOR BACKING GOP LEADERS, NOTHING....unless your some rich fuck or a dead soldier or cop, then they love you too death!!
tiger try reading peoples posts instead of just blabbering your shit around......show me were i have ever backed a republican.....if you ever take your face out of their collective asses you might actually learn something....

Forum List

Back