Can somebody please explain to me, the rational behind a white brain in Ky.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Decade after decade, Mitch McConnell is voted back into office at the bequest of whites, which is 89%. Of that 89%, most reside in counties that are listed among the top 10 counties in the country who are the poorest....7 are in the state of Ky. Ky. also rates the highest in meth usage, the highest in child abuse cases and 1/3 of all the people living in the state of Ky. are on some form of welfare, not to mention medicaid, 1/3....why then does a state that suffers clearly from all the social ills that haunt this nation, consistently vote in a man, who is anti government and who in all these years of being voted back in time after time after time, has done absolutely nothing to change the plight of these poor pathetic white bastards that support his bullshit???? Knowing all these things about his state, why would this man
o-MITCH-MCCONNELL-facebook.jpg
support this healthcare bill?

Now either these people lack the intelligence to see that the conservative party and Mitch could give a rats fuck about them or as with most southerners, they're too stuck on stupid to get it.

Things like that are why i wonder 90% of congress members get re-elected.
But thanks for your racist hackery!

It helps to understand the structure of our governing bodies.

Kentucky has a state legislature, a governor, county elected representatives, mayors, and chiefs of police.

While I am no fan of Mitch McConnel, I also realize he is a US Senator. He is not elected to reform the problems in the State of Kentucky but to represent the interests of Kentucky to the rest of the Nation.

Decade after decade, Mitch McConnell is voted back into office at the bequest of whites, which is 89%. Of that 89%, most reside in counties that are listed among the top 10 counties in the country who are the poorest....7 are in the state of Ky. Ky. also rates the highest in meth usage, the highest in child abuse cases and 1/3 of all the people living in the state of Ky. are on some form of welfare, not to mention medicaid, 1/3....why then does a state that suffers clearly from all the social ills that haunt this nation, consistently vote in a man, who is anti government and who in all these years of being voted back in time after time after time, has done absolutely nothing to change the plight of these poor pathetic white bastards that support his bullshit???? Knowing all these things about his state, why would this man

Now either these people lack the intelligence to see that the conservative party and Mitch could give a rats fuck about them or as with most southerners, they're too stuck on stupid to get it.
The same question could be asked of voters in both parties, and for the same reason.

People put too much faith in politicians.

Most of us operate on the assumption all people act in their own best interest. Generally they do, but conservative media has figured out that by telling a lie over and over and having it repeated by many various media 'outlets' people can be made to act against their own best interest in perpetuity.

The church, and certainly many in governments over the centuries, have learned how to manipulate large minorities in the population to their bidding. That many of these people in Kentucky are uneducated and steeped in religion lends them to being deceived and manipulated without them knowing it.

• Banned

Kentucky has a state legislature, a governor, county elected representatives, mayors, and chiefs of police.

While I am no fan of Mitch McConnel, I also realize he is a US Senator. He is not elected to reform the problems in the State of Kentucky but to represent the interests of Kentucky to the rest of the Nation.

Really? in other words, senators running for elected office are there to represent their interest...got ya!!

Really? in other words, senators running for elected office are there to represent their interest...got ya!!
Read what I said again and then see if you can still make that same statement. A United States Senator is NOT a State Senator.

The same could be said for every major inner city in the country. As we watch many of them devolve into lord of the flies, those residing there continue to elect the same dems year after year, decade after decade.

• Banned

The same question could be asked of voters in both parties, and for the same reason.

People put too much faith in politicians.
I don't give a shit what you say about democrats, we eventually end up passing laws that help all people....the GOp don't, that is just fact

Read what I said again and then see if you can still make that same statement. A United States Senator is NOT a State Senator.
Listen, I'm not here to be educated on local vs national......I understand the roles of both....what I am here attesting and proclaiming is that Mitch reigns from a state that reeks of poverty, reeks of welfare participants, is ignoring the fact that Obamacare is popular, that their version stands at 17% approval and you want to school me on his senatorial role in all this....miss me and sell that shit to somebody who truly gives a damn about political science studies...I'm just here keepin real!! and for the last time, I'm sick to death of you blow hards deflecting from facts, shove that shit, man, shove it

Listen, I'm not here to be educated on local vs national......I understand the roles of both....what I am here attesting and proclaiming is that Mitch reigns from a state that reeks of poverty, reeks of welfare participants, is ignoring the fact that Obamacare is popular, that their version stands at 17% approval and you want to school me on his senatorial role in all this....miss me and sell that shit to somebody who truly gives a damn about political science studies...I'm just here keepin real!! and for the last time, I'm sick to death of you blow hards deflecting from facts, shove that shit, man, shove it
Finally, we get Truth from tigger...

"I'm not here to be educated"....I imagine she's been saying that since the age of 5.

The same could be said for every major inner city in the country. As we watch many of them devolve into lord of the flies, those residing there continue to elect the same dems year after year, decade after decade.
Theres a huge difference in all this.....these hicks from whoville, vote the GOP ticket, whos' against the very fuckin shit, they all rely on. Minorities voting for a party that don't do shit for them, got few choices in this country...the GOP is a white man's party, the DNC is a party for who ever's the flavor of the month, both parties suck for minorities, but again, we ain't voting for a party that is against us, like you stupid white fucks do

"I'm not here to be educated"....I imagine she's been saying that since the age of 5.
Listen bitch, anybody here for an education.....need their fuckin head examined...between mindless white morons like you, few rational liberal voices and whole of Trump dic suckers....this is the last place I'd need an education, just sayin

Listen bitch, anybody here for an education.....need their fuckin head examined...between mindless white morons like you, few rational liberal voices and whole of Trump dic suckers....this is the last place I'd need an education, just sayin

Yup you certainly aren't a caricature or anything.

dacfd9de5add367613568e69e4a5d27f.jpg

Most of us operate on the assumption all people act in their own best interest. Generally they do, but conservative media has figured out that by telling a lie over and over and having it repeated by many various media 'outlets' people can be made to act against their own best interest in perpetuity.

The church, and certainly many in governments over the centuries, have learned how to manipulate large minorities in the population to their bidding. That many of these people in Kentucky are uneducated and steeped in religion lends them to being deceived and manipulated without them knowing it.
I personally believe with all my heart, these people, the people of Ky. have got to be the dumbest backwardest people in the country. I just don't understand their unending support for a guy that does nothing for them, who goes against all the shit they rely on like welfare and medicaid and who could give a rats fuck about the fact only 17% of dumb mf's support their version of healthcare and they don't even know whats in it, they just know that they hate it and still this turkey neck, bug eyed white mof, still wants to pass the shit?????

Look how black Dimocrats have returned crooks like Charles Rangel term after term. Like Mac says, both parties have returned utter cretins to Congress over and over.

I personally believe with all my heart, these people, the people of Ky. have got to be the dumbest backwardest people in the country. I just don't understand their unending support for a guy that does nothing for them, who goes against all the shit they rely on like welfare and medicaid and who could give a rats fuck about the fact only 17% of dumb mf's support their version of healthcare and they don't even know whats in it, they just know that they hate it and still this turkey neck, bug eyed white mof, still wants to pass the shit?????

This is much of the GOP base, very easily manipulated people who all you have to do is say BOO and they are scared enough to follow every word you say for fear of dying on the spot. It is sad. It is like watching all these people that send the last of their life savings to some millionaire tv preacher who says 'god wants you to send it in and he'll replace it ten fold'. It's sickening, but they are the most gullible sheep and even when you educate them on what is happening to them they prefer to ignore reality. Fantasy world feels better.

This is much of the GOP base, very easily manipulated people who all you have to do is say BOO and they are scared enough to follow every word you say for fear of dying on the spot. It is sad. It is like watching all these people that send the last of their life savings to some millionaire tv preacher who says 'god wants you to send it in and he'll replace it ten fold'. It's sickening, but they are the most gullible sheep and even when you educate them on what is happening to them they prefer to ignore reality. Fantasy world feels better.
very easily manipulated people
got news for you Issac....so are many democrats....

That's because you have been trained to think that the only value people have is related to what they can give you.

very easily manipulated people
got news for you Issac....so are many democrats....

There are but there is no equivalency. Conservatives tend to be more fearful and so are much easier to scare and manipulate. Witness megachurches where fear is THE regular ingredient and the preachers love to talk about how wealthy they are and how that is just how Jesus wants it.

Such a gigantic load of horse crap.

Forum List

Back