Can somebody please direct me to the "clean forum" rule?

I just heard of it today. I have no idea where it's hidden.

I'm pretty new so I'm not sure if you guys normally boil each other in oil or what, but from what I've read this afternoon, the CDZ doesn't seem much different than most of the other areas except there seems to be a ton more sniveling.

Not at all. I'll kick her ass when everybody's done licking it.

Right now what I see is her posing really poorly constructed bashes, telling anyone who presents a good argument against her that they're breaking the rules, and a bunch of like-minded morons telling her how wonderful it is to have some *real* debate.

You couldn't kick your own ass from your head being so far up it.

Otherwise it's the nothing but a bunch of right wing trolls bashing Obama v. boop forum
I don't think you should project your Freudian Stage I fixation on kg. Ever look at your own avie and realize it says more about you than anybody else?

I don't foresee bumping into BL over there

Just sayin......
:eusa_whistle:

Otherwise it's the nothing but a bunch of right wing trolls bashing Obama v. boop forum
I don't think you should project your Freudian Stage I fixation on kg. Ever look at your own avie and realize it says more about you than anybody else?

I don't foresee bumping into BL over there

Just sayin......
:eusa_whistle:
Reading comprehension would have helped... :eusa_whistle:

I'm pretty new so I'm not sure if you guys normally boil each other in oil or what, but from what I've read this afternoon, the CDZ doesn't seem much different than most of the other areas except there seems to be a ton more sniveling.
We have a no-neg, no-hatespeech zone already at the USMB coffeeshop. IGetItAlready. You might drop down there and hang out when the rhetoric gets dicey. We just gather there and talk about whatever anyone brings to the table. Everyone is welcome, but anyone who talks poli will be politely asked to change the subject or leave if they don't catch on after a couple of warnings.

We have a no-neg, no-hatespeech zone already at the USMB coffeeshop. IGetItAlready. You might drop down there and hang out when the rhetoric gets dicey. We just gather there and talk about whatever anyone brings to the table. Everyone is welcome, but anyone who talks poli will be politely asked to change the subject or leave if they don't catch on after a couple of warnings.

Very cool. I have done some reading there but didn't know it was a political/hate free zone. I'm sure I'll return there the next time I'm crying to myself over being called a racist. :lol:

Right now what I see is her posing really poorly constructed bashes, telling anyone who presents a good argument against her that they're breaking the rules, and a bunch of like-minded morons telling her how wonderful it is to have some *real* debate.

You don't know how much of a boner you are giving me.:tongue:

We are DSM-III

Oh I have that little dweeb on ignore.

Along with most of the other trolls.

I clean it almost every day.

Which is why I have a fan club of impotent little trolls following me around, biting at my heels.

It'll soon be overrun by conspiracy theorists hoping to avoid invective criticism.
Not everyone who has a theory different from others is incorrect. But people will punish a Galileo pointing at the earth's revolvement around the sun--and not the other way around--by isolating him to solitary confinement in defense of their far weaker argument.

Just sayin' to the debonaire man on the other side of the pond... :eusa_whistle:

Naw, he's right. It's full of nonsense posing as "real" debate.

I gave it a spin, but it's just garbage over there.

Forum List

Back