Can somebody please direct me to the "clean forum" rule?

Untitled.png

You're right, it's very well hidden.

Not at all. I'll kick her ass when everybody's done licking it.

Right now what I see is her posing really poorly constructed bashes, telling anyone who presents a good argument against her that they're breaking the rules, and a bunch of like-minded morons telling her how wonderful it is to have some *real* debate.

That is true.

That seems somewhat inequitable. Why not just eliminate reps entirely for that zone?

Rather than Neg-Rep, in that zone, why not just debate your point without being an asshole about it?

Too difficult?

Steer clear.

Simple, really

Lotta people around here cannot debate anything without being an asshole. Either cuz they don't know how or don't want to, I can't tell which. I recommend avoidance.

That seems somewhat inequitable. Why not just eliminate reps entirely for that zone?

Rather than Neg-Rep, in that zone, why not just debate your point without being an asshole about it?

Too difficult?

Steer clear.

Simple, really

Lotta people around here cannot debate anything without being an asshole. Either cuz they don't know how or don't want to, I can't tell which. I recommend avoidance.

A thread in that Zone sorta sends the message that someone's sensibilities are too sensitive to engage in a raw debate.

And it makes you afraid to respond too harshly because you may prompt Mr/Mrs Sensitive to report you for disagreeing with them.

I come from a humor site that has a small debate section.
They focus on the humor and "getting along" with everyone, so their Debate section is a No Flame Zone.
So I'm used to it.
I see certain members hovering around that line, pushing buttons, trying to prompt a reaction that they can Report.

Chickenshit, if you ask me.

That's why I stay here more than there
:cool:

Right now what I see is her posing really poorly constructed bashes, telling anyone who presents a good argument against her that they're breaking the rules, and a bunch of like-minded morons telling her how wonderful it is to have some *real* debate.

yeah, that too...but i like the sig part about "When the Founding Fathers protected our right to free speech, I think that meant we were supposed to use it."

You couldn't kick your own ass from your head being so far up it.

Otherwise it's the nothing but a bunch of right wing trolls bashing Obama v. boop forum

Otherwise it's the nothing but a bunch of right wing trolls bashing Obama v. boop forum

(points at BL)
2414004_orig.jpg

@ your complete lack of debate skills!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think you should project your Freudian Stage I fixation on kg. Ever look at your own avie and realize it says more about you than anybody else?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back