Can Somebody Help me, Anybody?

Washington State is being controlled by Bellevue College students who are pro harassment. The State which I used to know and love is being runned by unconstitutional students of the King County Eastside. You will be surprised that these are actually well respected adults with good reputations who are in the law, medical, or retail field who are out to get me. They black-listed me from stores and proper minor medical treatments because I have neighbors who attended Bellevue College created lies on me for personal reasons (they befriended the super and installed hidden cameras in my apartment) and without actual proof all of the citizens of King County erased me and chased me on a plane to and through New York. I have no one to help me, the worst part is, is that it is only insults thrown at me and intentional mistakes people are making to catch my attention. The people of Washington State ruined my chance of a normal life because many are secretly participating in a pro harassment and pro-segregated dating. I hope this helps but I am a young african-american female in her 20s that was caught flirting with a very interested white lawyer in his 60s at a local Dennys. I have been falsely accused of being a slut because I have stunning face features and dark skin that stands out. Something as silly as this almost cost me my life. And now I am being under surveillance by people of my neighborhood. Please help me.

seek mental help.

if you were stable you would leave the area as soon as possible.

You are suffering paranoid behavior from the sound of this post.

YOUR LIFE WILL GET BETTER if you seek help.

I have just given you the very help you just asked for.

please take my advice if you truely want help

Washington State is being controlled by Bellevue College students who are pro harassment. The State which I used to know and love is being runned by unconstitutional students of the King County Eastside. You will be surprised that these are actually well respected adults with good reputations who are in the law, medical, or retail field who are out to get me. They black-listed me from stores and proper minor medical treatments because I have neighbors who attended Bellevue College created lies on me for personal reasons (they befriended the super and installed hidden cameras in my apartment) and without actual proof all of the citizens of King County erased me and chased me on a plane to and through New York. I have no one to help me, the worst part is, is that it is only insults thrown at me and intentional mistakes people are making to catch my attention. The people of Washington State ruined my chance of a normal life because many are secretly participating in a pro harassment and pro-segregated dating. I hope this helps but I am a young african-american female in her 20s that was caught flirting with a very interested white lawyer in his 60s at a local Dennys. I have been falsely accused of being a slut because I have stunning face features and dark skin that stands out. Something as silly as this almost cost me my life. And now I am being under surveillance by people of my neighborhood. Please help me.
Well-respected people are "out to get" you?

Please see a physician and rule out schizophrenia, which appears in some people in their 20s for the first time.

You will feel a lot better when you are treated and stay with a medical panacea. Avoid all other drugs rather than the one your physician prescribes.

I promise.

how do these kooks find this place?

You've been a member here how long and you're just now asking that question? With all the ones that stick around, I would have thought you'd have asked sooner...

Hire a lawyer, or move.
That's a great idea, I am going to do just that.

Forum List

Back