...can she build it (yes she can!) Maaaaary the builder....

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Mary needs a workshop - she uses our dining room now...someday I'd like to get her a nice, 40ft-long or so, woodshop. She's currently making a case to hold a neighbor's Playstation along with games, and movies and junk. It'll be upright, and have two glass/wooden doors.

-=d=- said:
Mary needs a workshop - she uses our dining room now...someday I'd like to get her a nice, 40ft-long or so, woodshop. She's currently making a case to hold a neighbor's Playstation along with games, and movies and junk. It'll be upright, and have two glass/wooden doors.

how come you're taking pics instead of helping?? :laugh:

dilloduck said:
how come you're taking pics instead of helping?? :laugh:

I break things better than I fix them. :)

She comes to me for design issues; for outside-the-box thinking on how to solve problems. I'm a 'thinker' more than a 'do-er'.

-=d=- said:

A cute wife PLUS she's handy... shit man, this ole mechanic is green with envy... :thup:

fuzzykitten99 said:
when you want something done right the FIRST time, let the woman do it. we know what instructions are and how to use them.

That's the thing - she doesn't use instructions per se. She does graph out her cuts and had a tentative plan in her head; with caviats by me, if something just doesn't work right.

:D

It's no so much I 'cannot' do this stuff...it's more like 'why should I do it when she 'enjoys' it?' :D

-=d=- said:
That's the thing - she doesn't use instructions per se. She does graph out her cuts and had a tentative plan in her head; with caviats by me, if something just doesn't work right.

It's no so much I 'cannot' do this stuff...it's more like 'why should I do it when she 'enjoys' it?' :D

Smart man----helping when help is not wanted can get ya in big trouble !!

-=d=- said:

I think it's more like you're afraid you might break a nail..You girly man! :poke:

Forum List

Back