Can Romney Survive The 2012 Republican National Convention?

they're not nominating anyone else.

stop it .. that's just silly.

Well, no sillier than Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts and being a Muslim born in Kenya, and all the other Obama conspiracy theories, etc...

actually, i'd analogize it to the ijits who think the president is going to step down and hillary is gong to run.

and i wouldn't want to be one of them.

so why would anyone want to be as stupid as they are?

Hey, I only do what George Soros tells me to do.

Well, no sillier than Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts and being a Muslim born in Kenya, and all the other Obama conspiracy theories, etc...

actually, i'd analogize it to the ijits who think the president is going to step down and hillary is gong to run.

Most know that by now.

The first step to correcting an error is admitting it. I'm proud of you...

Is this the new tactic ordered from Axelrod?

You motherfuckers want to shove a probe up his ass and search for polyps, too?

I guess it's the Chicago way, but personally I find these ridiculous demands insulting, and I think you partisan cocksuckers marching to this tune are completely without honor or common decency.

I've got more respect for a cockroach than I do Obama and the Democrat 'machine'.

Well said...

In that case, let me say some more. I had every intention of writing in Ron Paul on November 6th, but this kind of 'down and dirty' politics has convinced me to cast my vote for Romney instead. You disgusting bastards really have no shame, and you certainly don't deserve to 'occupy' the White House the way you've occupied Oakland.

Keep it up, please. All you're doing is guaranteeing your defeat in November.

That day can't come soon enough, you fucking slug!

You seem upset about all this.

Well said...

In that case, let me say some more. I had every intention of writing in Ron Paul on November 6th, but this kind of 'down and dirty' politics has convinced me to cast my vote for Romney instead. You disgusting bastards really have no shame, and you certainly don't deserve to 'occupy' the White House the way you've occupied Oakland.

Keep it up, please. All you're doing is guaranteeing your defeat in November.

That day can't come soon enough, you fucking slug!

You seem upset about all this.

Yeah, but I got over it...

Will Romney come clean or try to ride out this shitstorm?

You don't want Romney to "come clean"... You want ammunition to use against him because even you know that Bain isn't going to be enough.:lol:

Romney's billionaires are going to lose a lot of money on this race.

The thread title is meant as a serious question. I think the Convention outcome hinges on what Romney decides to release before then. I really can't imagine the Convention knowingly nominating a loser.

why not? Every election, one of the parties nominates a loser.

This year it just happens to be you guys who are doing it.

Mitt's unemployed victims say: "No Bain, No Pain"

Mitt's unemployed victims are non-existent. Even if there were actual "victims" they wouldnt be unemployed over a decade after Romney left Bain.

Meanwhile, Obama's unemployed victims are very much still suffering.

Or will he be so Bain-damaged that they nominate another candidate?

Not according to CBS News May 29, 2012:
(CBS News) Nearly a year after announcing his presidential bid, CBS News estimates that Mitt Romney has earned the necessary delegates to clinch the Republican presidential nomination.

With 91 percent of the votes counted, the former Massachusetts governor sailed to victory in Tuesday's Texas GOP primary, earning 69 percent of the vote and surpassing the 1,144 delegates needed to secure the nomination:
Romney clinches GOP presidential nomination - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

For a pretty graph go here:
Election Results 2012: CBSNews.com

Forum List

Back