Can Romney Survive The 2012 Republican National Convention?

I look forward to Romney's concession speech. Will it come at the Republican National Convention in August or after the General Election in November?

Libs are being Bain washed into believing there's something criminal here....

Criminality is mostly irrelevant - its the appearance of lies and deceit that voters won't like.

In the age of the medium as message, I think he'll do well at the Convention. Image before issues, and slogans prior to substance is today's formula for success, sadly.

It sure worked for Obama a 4 years ago....indeed :eusa_whistle:

I look forward to Romney's concession speech. Will it come at the Republican National Convention in August or after the General Election in November?

You're giving way too much credit to Obama's record as president, Lakhota.

And apparently you're giving way too much credit to Romney's record as a vulture capitalist and a lousy governor, Meister.

And apparently you're giving way too much credit to Romney's record as a vulture capitalist and a lousy governor, Meister.

Actually, the "vulture" capitalist has save jobs in the US and saved businesses also. But, when the left has nothing, they have to resort to "vulture capitalist" mantra, Lakhota...I know you don't like hearing that, but it is what it is.
It just goes back to the truth is stationary, and once the left moved it, it's no longer the truth. I understand why it's done from you, but......

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Actually, the "vulture" capitalist has save jobs in the US and saved businesses also. But, when the left has nothing, they have to resort to "vulture capitalist" mantra, Lakhota...I know you don't like hearing that, but it is what it is.
It just goes back to the truth is stationary, and once the left moved it, it's no longer the truth. I understand why it's done from you, but......

Actually, it was Republican Governor Rick Perry who brought Romney's "vulture capitalism" to our attention.

Rick Perry doubles down on 'vulture capitalist' criticism of Mitt Romney - The Washington Post

He's so dishonest, so anti-America ... Do they dare risk a replay of the $arah fiasco?

Can rw's really be THAT dumb again?

The perceived issue with Bain shrinks in comparison to Obama's past. It doesn't begin to rise to the serious level of Fast and Furious, Solyndra or the anti-business policies of Obama.

Is this really all the left has? They cling to this desperately in hopes of diverting the public's attention away from the more frightening problems we face like the largest tax increase in history with Obamacare, the worst economy ever, the high unemployment, the record number of foreclosures, the most taxes dollars wasted with stimulus, the record number of people on the doles, the comment from Obama (mic malfunction) about how he'll be more flexible after the election when he'll sell us down the river and the shady deals with Solyndra and other green companies.

If Romney had been the head of Solyndra, I'd say you've got something there. If Romney were a member of Obama's cabinet who was being protected with the misuse of executive privilege, I'd be upset. If Romney was pushing for the U.N. to take control over our economy and gun control, I'd worry. If Romney was favoring our enemies over our allies, I'd be downright angry at him.

Instead there are mere allegations, which in the worst case scenario, aren't all that alarming.

This is all you've got? What a joke.

No they have this too~

"If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen." - Barack Obama, July 13th, 2012

In other words the American Dream of hard work and ingenuity are no longer what makes a man successful...way to dump on the American people Mr. president.

To paraphrase Political Junky from another thread: Romney may figure it's safer to suffer the wrath of non-disclosure than suffer the wrath of disclosure.

Actually, it was Republican Governor Rick Perry who brought Romney's "vulture capitalism" to our attention.

Rick Perry doubles down on 'vulture capitalist' criticism of Mitt Romney - The Washington Post

Another opponent? Gee, color me surprised....again, Perry had nothing.

People are already saying it doesn't matter, except to democrats and they weren't voting republican anyway.

Or will he be so Bain-damaged that they nominate another candidate?

bg-logo.png

they're not nominating anyone else.

stop it .. that's just silly.

The question really is can obama survive when this whole kerfluffle goes no place. He's starting to look like a major league liar now.

Or will he be so Bain-damaged that they nominate another candidate?

bg-logo.png

they're not nominating anyone else.

stop it .. that's just silly.

Well, no sillier than Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts and being a Muslim born in Kenya, and all the other Obama conspiracy theories, etc...

actually, i'd analogize it to the ijits who think the president is going to step down and hillary is gong to run.

and i wouldn't want to be one of them.

so why would anyone want to be as stupid as they are?

Forum List

Back