Can Republicans marginalize themselves further?

The butthurt is even worse today.

If only I were a student of social anthropology. The thesis, or is it thesi, write themselves.

:lol:

Well things will get so bad the Dems and media won't be able to lie enough about conservatism to keep them down. Sorry.

They should just take over the media like the dems have. How hard would that be?

Nope, but try being just a touch less radical and not let Tea Party idiots talk about legitimate rape and "that rape thing" become the kinds of candidates you pick, and try getting someone decent in there.

Just for starters.

If you are losing 70% of the Hispanic vote, you may want to do something to reach out to them too.

Nope, but try being just a touch less radical and not let Tea Party idiots talk about legitimate rape and "that rape thing" become the kinds of candidates you pick, and try getting someone decent in there.

Just for starters.

If you are losing 70% of the Hispanic vote, you may want to do something to reach out to them too.

Rewarding law breakers is less radical? I can understand stupid rape comments need to go bye, bye, but let's try to be a nation of laws.

Poor dems ... when will they learn they are destroying the nation? Oh wait it will always be pubs faults when their ideas go wrong, like the last recession.

My goodness, Republican business owners are firing employees and committing suicide.

What next?

It's not like they didn't try to tell you. Assholes they could not afford obamacare! Fuck you!

so ravi went around and ask all these businesses what their party affiliation was huh?

she's just been a busy little troll

Forum List

Back