Can Reps modify abortion stance?

Unfortunately, the mainstream media lies about that. It is because of the mainstream media that the world believes Republicans want to force monster mutant killer babies on helpless, restrained women.

It's a complete fabrication, and none of it is true...but that is the story they tell. And until people stop believing them, it's the story they will continue to tell. Because they are the creatures of the Progressive movement..they act as propagandists for them.

We have a grassroots effort here in Tennessee, it's called the Clean It Up effort. If you agree with the following information, submit it to your local government.

I fully support the Clean-It-Up efforts by the women of Tennessee. Please read the following:

Reproductive choices are a delicate subject, to most Americans. Their opinions are shaped by the Medical community, the Legal community, the Clergy, Politicians, and others. I'd like to zero in on the medical community. A lot of us old geezers, remember when the book Little Black Sambo was banned in this country because it offended some Americans along racial lines. And they felt it was a racial slur.

That's the way I feel about the medical community's delivering information to the American public. I think the medical term Abortion should turn into the phase "reproductive choice" or words to that effect. I believe that before the medical community releases information, that it must consider the emotional welfare of the woman involved. To further that I don't believe any woman would consent to the release of any information contained in her medical records in that regard to anyone. And that must be considered heavily by the medical community when it delivers it's renderings to the public.

Most of the information out there portrays reproductive choices as murder, morally wrong, and that the women who make those choices, do that because she is too stupid, too lazy, too ignorant, and sorely lacking in self esteem - self worth, to take the most basic steps to avoid pregnancy.

I believe it's time the women that made reproductive choices, stand up and file with their respective Civil Rights office, and seek relief.

I hope the outcome will be that the medical community is restricted in how it presents information to the public.

I know that the American public is entitled to form an opinion, and certainly with medical information.but the content of it's delivery should be temperate, and considerate to women that have made reproductive choices.

Calma L. Miller

Yes, let's change the words around again to prevent people from understanding what they're really doing.

Pssst...you guys already did that once, when you changed "baby" to "fetus" and acted like a fetus was somehow less human.

And yet still you don't know what it is, can't quote it or provide a link.

Lair.

Yes, let's change the words around again to prevent people from understanding what they're really doing.

Pssst...you guys already did that once, when you changed "baby" to "fetus" and acted like a fetus was somehow less human.

To Republicans, a "fetus" is MORE than human. They want to take care of the fetus, but lose interest shortly after birth. Why is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Media types used to video executions when they were on a crusade to eliminate capital punishment. I guarantee that late term aka partial birth abortion would be outlawed on the spot if a video of the horrific procedure was ever shown in public. The enlightened folks in the legal field determined that a baby isn't legally born if about two inches of it's head is still in the birth canal so it's just like drowning puppies in a legal sense. Oh wait, drowning puppies is illegal. The legal issue libs have been dodging for years is when a premature baby is acknowledged as being human. Barry Obama had a better idea for infanticide when he was Illinois State Senator and partial birth abortion was outlawed. Chicago hospitals would induce premature birth and let the babies die on the table without so much as a blanket to comfort them as they struggled for life. The question remains, when does a premature baby become human in the minds of members of the party of no moral values?

Honestly that is just evil, and I would bet most woman don't support that even if they had an abortion or voted Dem. My point is we need to speak intelligently about the subject, and not let the extremes corrupt the conversation.

Hey this is the part where I get to sound like a cruel heartless man. You guys are going to love this.

I support abortion. I also support population control. Thus, I believe that Roe v. Wade should be overturned.

(I also believe that if you live below your state's poverty line, you should get a forced abortion because we don't need poor little crack babies running around because you're a failure.)

No. It's their bread-and-butter get out the vote issue. Talk it up ad nasseum during the campaign ... and then crickets chirpping until next election cycle.

Seems they were more interested in abortion,birth control,same sex marriage.
Didn't seem to care a bit about the economy,poverty,the debt.

No. It's their bread-and-butter get out the vote issue. Talk it up ad nasseum during the campaign ... and then crickets chirpping until next election cycle.

Seems they were more interested in abortion,birth control,same sex marriage.
Didn't seem to care a bit about the economy,poverty,the debt.

Yes they campaigned hard on it, labeled it a war on woman, and single woman bought into it. We on the other hand dismissed it as a none issue because we thought the economy was all that mattered. We used the same old default message, and charged the Dems were just trying to change the subject from the economy. It didn't work out well.

When the Supreme Court started fabricating 'rights' out of the 14th Amendment they corrupted the role of the court.

Actually, it's in their job description.

It most certainly is not.

Gotcha. What is their job, if not ruling on cases before them, limited only by their interpretations of the Constitution?

Maybe pick up litter on the Capitol Mall, or park Legislative Members cars in the Capitol Hill garage?

Whadaya think my Con-Law scholarly friend?

Their job is to evaluate the constitutionality of laws, not to play imagination-time and fabicate 'rights' they wish were there.

Partial birth abortion is illegal.

Partial birth abortion is not a medical procedure. It's a characterization of late term abortions that the anti-choicers cooked up.

Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (vagina), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb). The abortionist punctures the base of the baby’s skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar. He then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes the baby's brain with a powerful suction machine. This causes the skull to collapse, after which the abortionist completes the delivery of the now-dead baby.

YOU support this barbarism, you sick bastard!!

Partial birth abortion is illegal.

Partial birth abortion is not a medical procedure. It's a characterization of late term abortions that the anti-choicers cooked up.

Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (vagina), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb). The abortionist punctures the base of the baby’s skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar. He then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes the baby's brain with a powerful suction machine. This causes the skull to collapse, after which the abortionist completes the delivery of the now-dead baby.

YOU support this barbarism, you sick bastard!!
See post #49

A radio talk show host summed up the insanity of the liberal defense of abortions.

If a woman wants her unborn baby and it is killed by someone, then it is murder but if the women doesn't want the unborn baby and she has it killed via sucking its brain/head away its body...then it is legal abortion.....insane.

He said "Do we let owners of dogs determine when they want to kill their dog in the backyard?" So a dog owner can get arrested for killing his dog that he doesn't want to take care of, but a woman can just go kill her unborn baby that she doesn't want.

Now what if that woman is driving to the abortion clinic and a drunk driver hits her car and kills her unborn baby....is the drunk driver charged with murder/manslaughter despite the woman was going to kill the baby in the next hour???

See how fucking stupid the abortion agrument is for liberals. We can also use the opposition to the death penalty but support for abortion angle too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back