Can Reps modify abortion stance?

Was he a person before he died?

Yup.

But not after he died. You become a person when you are born, you cease to be a person when you die.

So, if one becomes a person when they're born, should an individual who kills a woman's unborn child due to his/her negligence or even intent, such as drunk driving, face charges of murder, for killing the unborn child? Or, should he/she face no consequences whatsoever for the death of the unborn child? It's a simple question which should require only a simple answer. Yes, or no.

The charge would be manslaughter, not murder.

We believed Obama would win.
Americans vote themselves a paycheck these days first and foremost.
Obama hands out the most candy.
Nothing else matters.

I've no clue who the we is. I've seen so many ignorant ass slurps here, who believed the predictions of Karl Rove and Toe Suck Morris. There've been those here who claimed that all the analysis of Legitimate polls were all skewed, because Democrats were oversampled. It turned out that Democrats were undersampled.

Which right winger am I supposed to now believe who pretends to speak for some "we"?

The pollsters were spot on with the popular vote.
They were very wrong about the inner city vote.
Who would have thought 100% of voters in hundreds of precincts would all vote for one candidate?
How much candy are you getting?

It is not at all uncommon for all the voters in a single precinct to vote for the same candidate. I've seen it happen on numerous occasions. (I'm in the middle of my sixth year at a CA Election Office).

But not after he died. You become a person when you are born, you cease to be a person when you die.

So, if one becomes a person when they're born, should an individual who kills a woman's unborn child due to his/her negligence or even intent, such as drunk driving, face charges of murder, for killing the unborn child? Or, should he/she face no consequences whatsoever for the death of the unborn child? It's a simple question which should require only a simple answer. Yes, or no.

You would be wrong. Manslaughter applies when the death was both unintended and unplanned. Killing your pregnant wife/girlfriend would/has constituted a murder charge for the death of the fetus (aka unborn "child") Think Scott Peterson.

I've no clue who the we is. I've seen so many ignorant ass slurps here, who believed the predictions of Karl Rove and Toe Suck Morris. There've been those here who claimed that all the analysis of Legitimate polls were all skewed, because Democrats were oversampled. It turned out that Democrats were undersampled.

Which right winger am I supposed to now believe who pretends to speak for some "we"?

Who would have thought 100% of voters in hundreds of precincts would all vote for one candidate?

It is not at all uncommon for all the voters in a single precinct to vote for the same candidate. I've seen it happen on numerous occasions. (I'm in the middle of my sixth year at a CA Election Office).

It isn't so much that it can happen as it is that it happened in so many different places and I believe in more than just one state.

Anyone that thinks that BOTH sides don't cheat is a fool. This POS was just much more adept at it. That Chicago Gangland training indeed paid off.

Are there any stats on how many Black Panthers the GOP had standing outside polling places? :confused:

I doubt we want to get into the zombies that rose from the grave, walked to the nearest polling center and cast their vote for him as well.

You would be wrong. Manslaughter applies when the death was both unintended and unplanned. Killing your pregnant wife/girlfriend would/has constituted a murder charge for the death of the fetus (aka unborn "child") Think Scott Peterson.

He was talking about negligence and drunk driving...that's manslaughter.

If you take a sledgehammer to my car, I can sue you. Can I sue myself if I take sledgehammer to my own car?

It isn't so much that it can happen as it is that it happened in so many different places and I believe in more than just one state.

Anyone that thinks that BOTH sides don't cheat is a fool. This POS was just much more adept at it. That Chicago Gangland training indeed paid off.

Are there any stats on how many Black Panthers the GOP had standing outside polling places? :confused:

I doubt we want to get into the zombies that rose from the grave, walked to the nearest polling center and cast their vote for him as well.

Do you know how many precincts there are in just one county, let alone the entire country? 100 out of millions? Puhleese.

I think the problem with the "Pro-Life" crowd is that they exemplify Santayana's definition of a fanatic.

A fanatic is one who redoubles his effort when he's forgotten his aim.

If the goal is to have less abortions, it is not by screaming murderer at people who have them. It is not by trying to get the laws changed that most people have no interest in changing.

If you want less abortions, change the circumstances leading up to that decision.

DBad decision making is accepted in American society these days. Fail to educate oneself and it is someone else's fault. Fail to get "good job" it is someone else's fault. Fail to get promoted it is someone else's fault.
Someone makes more $$$ than you and he exploited someone else and it is not fair.
No one wants to be held personally accountable for anything they choose to do these days.
Including pregnant women that got pregnant more times than not because they AND THE MAN failed to think and use common sense.
So many choose an abortion, the easy way out in the majority of the cases.
I fully understand those that do not want to have money taken out of their pocket at the point of a gun to give to women that want to kill their babies in the womb.
However, if they want to make that bad decision on their own and take responsibility for it no law has ever or will ever stop them.
From the founding of this country abortion has been treated that way when it has been legal for the majority of the time and behind close doors when it was "illegal".

Was he a person before he died?

Yup.

it is neither a simple question, nor a simple answer. Laws concerning illegality and punishment of illegal behavior are never simple, nor should they be, since they require us to give the government the ability to take away someone's liberty and/or life.

However, I think you will find that many legislatures in this country have already addressed this very question according to the needs and wishes of their constituents, and I feel confident other legislatures will also have the same ability.

I don't buy into the "If you believe THIS, then you must support THAT" mentality.

No, you are a person when you are granted life, and you cease when you die.

You're so stupid you don't even realize your stupid little meme doesn't even work. For it to work you'd be a person when you're born, and no longer a person when you enter back into the womb. Which of course doesn't happen.

People aren't made human by an ACT. The act of birth doesn't make a person a person; recognition by child's mother doesn't grant him humanity. The humanity exists from life onward, and is not dependent upon another person's actions.

Progressives don't get that. You honestly believe people only have rights as they are granted to them by stronger, more powerful people.

Which is why you're foul.

Being born makes you a person, as per the law. Are you ignoring the law, KG?

The law isn't science, and doesn't make science. Are you ignoring the science, twat waffle?

Only a fucktard leftist (take a bow, Noomi) would say, "This should be the law, because it's the law!" and expect anyone to go, "Oh, you're so brilliant! I respect you SO MUCH! I have changed my entire opinion on the subject because of your wisdom!" instead of saying, "Dear God, you're a fucking moron, shut UP already, dumbass!"

If you pro-abortion leftists don't want to continue being scientific and intellectual laughingstocks, you might want to consider muzzling fools like Noomi. They're only making you look worse, and believe me, you REALLY can't afford that.

It's a baby inside you.

Now if the rest of you wish to think of it as a "fetus" because you've never had life inside you, by all means rock on.

But for those of us who've had a dinner plate kicked clean off your belly, it's a baby.

Argue away all you want. You call it a fetus. I call it my baby.

I've had five.

At the time over 90% of women get an abortion, it's still a fetus...of that 90% of women who seek an abortion before the 13th week, the majority of them get it prior to the 6th week.

Safe, legal, rare.

You ignorant sow, it's a fetus the ENTIRE TIME IT'S IN YOU AFTER TWO MONTHS OR SO. So what? Where in the definition of the word "fetus" do you find it being a mutually exclusive term with "baby"?

I don't know what's worse: your ignorance of the English language, which is presumably your mother tongue, or your ignorance of your own basic biology.

Leftist women = vaginas on legs. If Susan B. Anthony could see you walking embodiments of "Women are only good for one thing", she'd put down the protest sign and go home in despair.

One supposes the charge would be whatever the legislature which has jurisdiction in that area decided it should be when they passed the law.

\

Sure you want to stick to this story?

He was talking about negligence and drunk driving...that's manslaughter.

I was talking about both. If you read what I wrote, I said, "his/her negligence or even intent". Emphasis on "intent". Further, if one drives drunk, there's no question as to whether or not it was intentional. People don't accidentally drive drunk.

Fetal homicide laws don't apply in every State.

Forum List

Back