Can racist whites prove that they're smarter than Aristotle?

Whether genetics or deterioration of the family structure are the root cause, are you saying that the end results change?

Of course not. The evidence is what it is, no more and no less.

The point I was at least attempting to make is that the crime rate among Blacks is no more significant than the crime rate among Whites if allowances were made for one particular demographic: single parent households.

I was attempting to show that those posters who blamed genetics for the disproportionately higher crime rate among Blacks were wrong.

Apparently, I didn't do so well.

I'll try to do better.

I think you may be unintentionally believing something that you read, simply because it sounds plausible and you wish it was true. a lot of black social pathologies can be 'adjusted out', but criminality is not one of them.

Your assessment of my belief system is amusing. I follow the truth wherever it takes me, as I hope you would do. My personal desires have nothing to do with my analysis of the truth. I fully accept facts that are diametrically opposed to everything I value. Truth is not a matter of convenience or preference, at least not for me.

You clearly didn't understand my position. I never said that criminality could be "adjusted out" as you put it. I said in clear terms that criminality based upon genetics didn't exist. Period. There is one hell of a difference between what I said and your perception of it.

Breaking it down the the most fundamental l words I know:

In order to prove that the disproportionately higher crime rate among Blacks was based on genetics, you would have to establish that Blacks and Whites were similarly situated with respect to influencing demographics (poverty, family structure, etc). If you had studied statistics as I have you would understand this.

I gave you evidence that showed that the high rate of Black crimes was directly related to the number of Blacks raised by unwed mothers. Since the same statistical correlation exists among Whites, the underlying cause cannot be genetic! The only logical explanation is the one I offered: Both Blacks and Whites raised in single-parent households commit the same high rate of crimes, and both Blacks and Whites who live in 2-parent households have the same low crime rates. It's not about genetics, it's about family structure. If you ignore the evidence you will never find the truth.

The figures I gave you came from multiple reliable sources I have read over a period of years. If you have sources which contradict what my sources have revealed, I would gladly check them out.

Now if it is your position that genetics is responsible for the large number of 1-parent Black households, then you will have to explain why most Blacks lived in 2-parent homes in the early and mid 1990s. After all, Blacks back then had the same genes as Blacks do now, so it is obvious that there were factors other than racial genetics which caused the decline of the Black family structure.

I will give you the last word.

Breaking it down the the most fundamental l words I know:

In order to prove that the disproportionately higher crime rate among Blacks was based on genetics, you would have to establish that Blacks and Whites were similarly situated with respect to influencing demographics (poverty, family structure, etc). If you had studied statistics as I have you would understand this.

I gave you evidence that showed that the high rate of Black crimes was directly related to the number of Blacks raised by unwed mothers. Since the same statistical correlation exists among Whites, the underlying cause cannot be genetic! The only logical explanation is the one I offered: Both Blacks and Whites raised in single-parent households commit the same high rate of crimes, and both Blacks and Whites who live in 2-parent households have the same low crime rates. It's not about genetics, it's about family structure. If you ignore the evidence you will never find the truth.

The figures I gave you came from multiple reliable sources I have read over a period of years. If you have sources which contradict what my sources have revealed, I would gladly check them out.

Now if it is your position that genetics is responsible for the large number of 1-parent Black households, then you will have to explain why most Blacks lived in 2-parent homes in the early and mid 1990s. After all, Blacks back then had the same genes as Blacks do now, so it is obvious that there were factors other than racial genetics which caused the decline of the Black family structure.

I will give you the last word.

first off- you didnt give any figures, you gave a website with a few dozen op-ed pieces. if there are some that you would like me to check out, name them.

you and PoliticalChic seem to think single parent families are the reason for crime rather than just another correlated symptom. from the 60's through the first half of the 90's there was an amzing correlation of over 90%, but since then out of wedlock births have skyrocketted and violent crime has nosedived. a more spectacular incorrect spurious correlation would be hard to find, although global warming is trying to do the same thing. actually global warming probably has just as high a correlation to violent crime as single parenthood, big rise from 70-95, flat since then.

I do not mean to belittle single parent families as a factor in crime, it obviously has mechanisms that contribute. but low intelligence is a major factor in predicting who will have out-of-wedlock children, and intelligence is primarily controlled by genetic inheritence.

back to the original point, can criminality be 'adjusted out' by controlling for other factors. I looked into this topic a lot back in the 2000's and found enough evidence to convince me that black crime was higher in each level of SES, each level of IQ, and backed up with physical evidence such as testosterone. I no longer have web links, they disappeared along with the old MSN message board, and I am too lazy to research it again because no one here changes their mind anyways.

I totally understand your position, you have been convinced by the opinions and evidence you have heard. I just dont think you have been exposed to enough information from both sides of the story. just check out the relationship between violent crime and the number of single parent families if you dont believe me. one has been going down, the other up, for more than 15 years.

The rhetoric I use concerning the education level of the prominent racist on this website is for good reason. For one, if the racists on this website truly have power and a voice, their views would be shared by whites at the university level. Why does college matter? Well because college puts you in a diverse environment with people with different views and backgrounds. In the six and a half years I've been going to school I've never met a white person who held views like Matthew, Crap shooter and dingle berry. Any white person of some intelligence does not subscribe to illogical views such as race or even believe in its concept.

Aristotle 5

Racist Pieces of Shit-0

Common sense - 6
Racists pieces of shit - 0

You mean racist, unless you're referring in the plural sense, to several or more.

Grammar Fail-10
It wouldn't make a difference in QW 's quote." Racist" in that case is an adjective and therefore impossible in plural form. If you're going to attempt to be pedantic and more informed than others, you might make more of an attempt to be accurate.

Definite grammar fail!

Does this make me more intelligent?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back