Can racist whites prove that they're smarter than Aristotle?

Aristotle

Sep 9, 2012
FYI I am trolling the racist here and by no mean meant to offend my level headed caucasian friends.

Ariux, Crap Shooter, Dingle Berry and Matthew,

One of you idiots actually said my science degree was in a social science. Let me say that had to be the dumbest response ever. I've asked Matthew several times his highest education. Of course he didn't answer. Let me just say its very empowering that a black man such as myself has progressed intellectually than you four. I mean with the tremendous amount of debt and late night studying its all worth it to know, that I progressed further than some JuCo reject or someone that didn't even achieve their 4 year degree especially in light of all the horrible biased statistics Matthew presents.

I have to ask you guys.....

How does it feel to know there is a black man more accomplished than you intellectually? it must suck since most blacks have low intelligence. How does it feel to have a sub-human primate do better than you in life?

They are foolish and stupid people. But Aruix is funny. I have a feeling they are trolling it out.

FYI I am trolling the racist here and by no mean meant to offend my level headed caucasian friends.

Ariux, Crap Shooter, Dingle Berry and Matthew,

One of you idiots actually said my science degree was in a social science. Let me say that had to be the dumbest response ever. I've asked Matthew several times his highest education. Of course he didn't answer. Let me just say its very empowering that a black man such as myself has progressed intellectually than you four. I mean with the tremendous amount of debt and late night studying its all worth it to know, that I progressed further than some JuCo reject or someone that didn't even achieve their 4 year degree especially in light of all the horrible biased statistics Matthew presents.

I have to ask you guys.....

How does it feel to know there is a black man more accomplished than you intellectually? it must suck since most blacks have low intelligence. How does it feel to have a sub-human primate do better than you in life?

The real question is can you prove you are dumber than them.

My guess is that challenging them is a good first step.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
My dog is smarter than that fucker.

The fact that I back everything I say with official US government data. Shows that the moron is running constantly into a brick wall.

Your dog actually knows the process of dopamine reuptake better than me?

My dog is smarter than that fucker.

The fact that I back everything I say with official US government data. Shows that the moron is running constantly into a brick wall.

Lol you rabid supremacist. Your dog? Lolollololol you're on the funny list with Aruix

Hey Aristotle, What have you done besides blame all of the black races problems on the white man.

If you're so great then you should of spoken out to your brothers that we're all equal??? Right??? O'christ, instead you tell them how whitey should shut up and doesn't have a right to a opinion. :badgrin: Not a fucking word to your own people how you should respect whitey.

Last edited:
Hey Aristotle, What have you done besides blame all of the black races problems on the white man.

If you're so great then you should of spoken out to your brothers that we're all equal??? Right??? O'christ, instead you tell them how whitey should shut up and doesn't have a right to a opinion. :badgrin: Not a fucking word to your own people how you should respect whitey.

Post one quote where I blame white folks for problems in society. Please show me one post where I said that.

In the meantime what is your highest level of education?

This is how being equal is like
-Competing against whitey for jobs
-Competing against him in a debate

If you don't like it then I don't know what to say...

I almost forgot...Being judged for your crime is yet another benefit for being equal.

Forum List

Back