Can Putin recover Trumps tax returns?

So does that mean you thought Trump was an asshole for demanding Obama's college records?

College records contain more information pertinent to being President than tax returns do. WTF do tax returns have to do with being President? You find out how much he made and how much he legally paid in taxes. So what?

This is Mitt Romney played out once again. You tried it before and it failed, it's not a wonder why you want to try the same strategy. Liberals have a record of failure.

So what's next? Do you want to know if he took a vacation tying his dog carrier to the top of his car? Or who he played pranks on while in high school? How about if he has a car lift in his house?

Is the IRS audit of Trump finished? ...
The Trump audits are ongoing and unceasing.

Trump has a great alibi for never releasing any of his returns so he never will.

But that's ok because we don't need to see them. They are irrelevant.

Trump is unfit for office.

Rest assured that at EVERY upcoming debate the question will be asked (perhaps with a bit more decorum)..."Hey, Trump, where the fuck are your tax returns?"

As we speak I know ray is getting a vist from the parking lot lizzard girls, somewhere at a truck stop in Oklahoma..

Ray knows America..

Nah. City drivers are home every night.

Quit being modest, the ones you can count on for the pulse of America is pollsters that are truck drivers that go coast to coast, and milll Wright's, boiler makers, hands..that follow the money.

The only thing that worries me about Trump's tax returns is any possibility that the fix is in for Hillary to become president who'll in return will make Trump's tax problems go away.
The IRS already has Trump's number.

They will never lay off him.

Rest assured that at EVERY upcoming debate the question will be asked (perhaps with a bit more decorum)..."Hey, Trump, where the fuck are your tax returns?"
And the answer will also be automatic: "they're under audit still".

Trump has a great alibi for never releasing any of his returns so he never will.

Actually IRS law does NOT restrict anyone from releasing his tax returns even while under an audit (if there's really one going on)........But, nothing pleases me more than Trump INSISTING to not release them.

Putin pays more in taxes than Trump does
Putin is richer than Trump is.

Putin is already one of the richest men in the world.

Increasing his wealth is not his game. More wealth is irrelevant to him.

Unlike Trump who swindles everyone he can under the sun.

Its irrelevant at this point, just like it took obama almost 7 years to show his birth certificate.

He is using the same strategy.

Actually IRS law does NOT restrict anyone from releasing his tax returns even while under an audit (if there's really one going on)........But, nothing pleases me more than Trump INSISTING to not release them.
It would be pure stupidity for Trump to release any of them while they are still under audit.

If an audit year is closed then no problem.

But those closed audit years are so long ago that they are irrelevant.

Quit being modest, the ones you can count on for the pulse of America is pollsters that are truck drivers that go coast to coast, and milll Wright's, boiler makers, hands..that follow the money.

I'm conservative so I'm being honest is all. I'm also a landlord so being away from home too long is out of the question for me. Hell, I haven't been on a vacation in almost 30 years. Just too much work to be done.

Its irrelevant at this point, just like it took obama almost 7 years to show his birth certificate.

He is using the same strategy.
At some point in the future it would be good to have Federal Congressional legislation listing what needs to be disclosed to the public and what does not.

Right now it is all just a food fight.

It pleases us too. So what's the problem? We're all happy. :banana::banana::banana:

Who really gives a rat's ass about Trump's tax returns? You can trust me on this... If there was a problem with his taxes it would be all over the liberal news broadcasts.

You're probably right which is why Trump should not attend any debates held by left wing media.

America wants to know

Probably only recoverable by getting a spy inside the IRS. Could be done. Very risky and expensive.

OTH -- I'm pretty sure that NSA has FULL copies of Hillary's 30K deleted emails. Don't need to go to Russia for that.. Probably also has all Clinton Foundation communications. What a fun gigue that would be.

No one wants to know or care, I am more interested in what type of vehicles he has?

Does he have a Harley or Indian?

Any cameros , vettes or stangs?

What kind of beer does he drink, bud light or natural light?

Who the Fuck is his favorite NFL team? College football team?

Cubs or White Sox?

Bears or Gay bay packers?

If he was president would he bring back 80s cocaine?

What kind of gun does he pack?

Does he like tube socks?

So many real questions to be answered..so little time.
This is a great list!

Indians are cool. Harley's suck.

Vets are cool. Mustangs suck.

MGD rules. Bud sucks.

Trump seems like a Raiders kind of guy but being from NYC more likely Giants or Jets.

Nobody gives a shit about Chicago anymore.

Nobody gives a shit about Green Bay either. Cheese heads!

Since he is old school -- really old -- I am guessing 1911A1.

Hopefully not a piece of shit Glock.

Tube sox are great especially with boots.

I used to wear tube sox under my combat boots.

Now I wear them under my cycle boots.

Speaking of which it is Friday nite and I need to get my boots on and head for a bar !!

Forum List

Back