can profitters of war be considered true christians?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Can people who profit from war be real christians? I am talking about those who manufacture weapons, bombs, offensive vehicles, etc?

It seems quite contradictory to the teachings as are given in the bible.

Can people who profit from war be real christians? I am talking about those who manufacture weapons, bombs, offensive vehicles, etc?

why not ?

why not ?

spoken like a true christian

LOL ya , wow you get nasty .

not in anyway a christian .
but they have been in wars of one type or another sense they started .
priest give absolution to soldiers no mater the sin , preachers encourage to to kill .

so whats your beef ?
if it wasn't for those bombs weapons and such you would probably be arrested for your moth by the government we would get .

we pagans are no more peaceful then them .

get off your high horse

why not ?

spoken like a true christian

LOL ya , wow you get nasty .

not in anyway a christian .
but they have been in wars of one type or another sense they started .
priest give absolution to soldiers no mater the sin , preachers encourage to to kill .

so whats your beef ?
if it wasn't for those bombs weapons and such you would probably be arrested for your moth by the government we would get .

we pagans are no more peaceful then them .

get off your high horse

Didn't mean to be so nasty, but I really hate organized religion and their hypocracy. As a pagan I don't claim to be something I'm not. My horse isn't that high, as I'm affraid of heights.

Why not? Republicans want to throw the elderly under the bus and the believe in "death panels". Yet they get all Jesusee whenever they get the opportunity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back