Can President Obama Become Competent?

And we can give si modo a vote of no confidence in being able to summarize or conclude competently. How droll she is.

The third paragraph of yours, PC, presumes a false conceit. You assume (your mistake) that the Administration is bumbling, instead of realizing the issues inherent that make matters far tougher when you are dealing with a single terrorist.

And do remind me of the death total of Americans due to terrorism (you can include our battle dead) during the Bush years.

OK Jake.....so let me ask you...

Exactly what changes have takenplace that would give reason the number will be less than when Bush was in office?

You think the Seals will be as willing to capture a terrorist without an attorney present to collaborate their story fo what took place during the capture? You think it is BETTER that they now have that "concern"as they operate?

You think a terrorist is going to more willing to talk if he has an attorney present and the same rights as say...I dont know.....a 40 year old single mother who is president of the PTA, hands out soup at the local kitchen, but has to appear in court to address a moving violation?

I see many changes that may prove to be detrimental to our safety....please offerme one change that will be BETTER for our safety.

Last I checked the ACLU is not a bastion of Republican power or ideology. And they have sided with the privacy issue, which by the way, DEMOCRATS side with also.

How many times do we have to remind your dumb fucking ass that the Demos have 60 VOTES in the Senate, nothing they want passed can be blocked by the Republicans and 257 VOTES in the house, where it only takes 218 votes to pass a bill. If a bill was defeated on full body scans under Obama it is DIRECTLY because the DEMOCRATS don't want it.

Actually, if you check with the ACLU, you will find approx. half their cases are for conservatives. You guys demonize everyone, even those that help you.

Like I said, as dumb as a bag of rocks and more dangerous than al Queda.

By the way, it the guy got on in a foriegn country, how is it "Obama's fault"?

And that still doesn't excuse that Republicans BLOCK funding for full body scanners.

Bag of rocks - al Q.

Link for statement in bold please.

Why are you guys so damn lazy? Don't you know how to Google?

Alarmed Republicans, Conservatives Swell ACLU Ranks :: LibertyBoard.org :: The greatest menace to Freedom is an inert people

Arch-conservative former U.S. Congressman Bob Barr (R-GA) is now a consultantrnfor the ACLU. And the ACLU has formed lobbying alliances with conservativerngroups such as the American Conservative Union, Phyllis Schlafly's Eagle Forum,rnand Americans for Tax Reform.

ACLU Defends Gun Rights in New Orleans

ACLU Defends Gun Rights in New Orleans

ACLU of New Jersey Successfully Defends Republican Candidates' Right to Political Speech | American Civil Liberties Union

ACLU of New Jersey Successfully Defends Republican Candidates' Right to Political Speech

ACLU Supports Anti-Torture Amendment by McCain, Republicans, President's Veto Would Block Restoration of Rule of Law | American Civil Liberties Union

ACLU Supports Anti-Torture Amendment by McCain, Republicans

The ACLU Fights for Christians

----------------------

And there are tons of cases with the ACLU defends the rights of Republicans. Go look for them. Quit being of the "determined stupid".

---------------------

Republicans think everyone is against them. The American Civil Liberties Union is there to protect Americans whose constitutional laws are being trampled. The thing is, it's the Republicans who are constantly out there trying to take away people's rights. With their religion and their hate and their discrimination.

The ACLU protects Republicans too, even if they are jerks who want the president to FAIL and who believe certain minorities shouldn't have rights because GAWD wouldn't like it.

Dumb as a bag of rocks and they do al Qeada's work for them.

The CIA has been significantly damaged and has been rendered impotent under this Administration and the failed & corrupt Democrat-Led Congress. Nancy Pelosi's constant ranting & raving about how "Evil" the CIA is has just about completely destroyed the CIA's ability to fight foreign Terrorists. They are simply in limbo at this point. They're just not sure what they can & can't do when dealing with brutal foreign Terrorists. They fear being arrested and imprisoned themselves at this point. They are now in a state of inactivity and paralysis. This should frighten all Americans. This Administration and especially the Dem-Led Congress should be ashamed of themselves for what they have done to our CIA. We're all likely going to pay dearly for their ignorance & incompetence. So my answer to your question would have to be No.

Our CIA now fears its own Government more than the brutal Terrorists at this point. Nancy Pelosi and the rest of her gang really have rendered our CIA impotent at this point. They're not going to risk being arrested by their own Government for possibly being too mean to brutal Terrorists. So they are now in a state of paralysis. This more than anything else should scare the h*ll out of all Americans. Without an aggressive and affective CIA,we are all doomed. These brave men and women in our CIA have husbands,wives,and children so they're not going to risk being arrested and imprisoned by their own Government. You can thank Pelosi's gang for this sad and frightening situation. Stay safe and God Bless.

And we can give si modo a vote of no confidence in being able to summarize or conclude competently. How droll she is.
I didn't summarize, moron. Someone else did. But, thanks for giving me an opportunity to recap his summary:

In less than a year, Obama has threatened to try CIA employees for doing their job which is national security. He has pressed charges on SEALS who allegedly gave a terrorist a fat lip in a warzone. He has dropped charges on Black Panthers who were guilty of voter intimidation.

This combined with the fact that a known terrorist, excuse me - isolated extremist, still had a visa to the USA and that those he intends on releasing from Guantanamo will go to Yemen to rejoin Al qaeda, do not make me feel safer in the least.

Thank you for that opportunity to recap.

That, my dear si modo, is a non sequitur. I see you have learned to speak teabag, just like Willos.

How to Speak Tea Bag | Mother Jones

Have a business deal to close now, so carry on.

Jeeze. Last I heard the Teapartiers were Reps, Dems and Indi's protesting the current administration. Good. Just exercising their civil liberties via the Constitution.

Actually, with the exception of a few, most were not protesting the administration.They were protesting the policies of the administration...and of the current congress.

The media, however, opted to ONLY show the few with signs saying derogatory things about the administration.

Ever go to a Jet game? 95% of the fans cheer for their team to win. 5% of the fans cheer for the other team to lose....95% of the fans offer support when an opponent gets hurt....but only 5% cheer with the hope that the injury is career ending.

I wonder where prpofessional sports would be today if the media only showed those cheering with glee when an opponent got hurt.

The damage to our CIA has already been done. They're simply laying low at this point. They will not risk being arrested and imprisoned by their own Government for possibly being too mean to brutal Terrorists. We're all going to pay for this. All in Pelosi's gang should be arrested for what they have done to our CIA. May God help us all.

The damage to our CIA has already been done. They're simply laying low at this point. They will not risk being arrested and imprisoned by their own Government for possibly being too mean to brutal Terrorists. We're all going to pay for this. All in Pelosi's gang should be arrested for what they have done to our CIA. May God help us all.
Yup. Not only that, they will not be exactly forthcoming in key intel info to the President, either.

Don'tcha feel safe?

Yup. Not only that, they will not be exactly forthcoming in key intel info to the President, either.

Don'tcha feel safe?

Yeah...think about it....

"here you go Mr. President. We have captured Bin Laden's number 1"

"Job well done men. Please show me that you read him his miranda rights; prove his bloody lip was not from your actions...and please give me proof that you did not act stupidly"

How President Obama can become competent:

1. Ween himself from the MSM.
2. Replace his cabinet of little real world experience.
3. Take responsibility for the government he runs at this point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back