Can Pelosi be removed as Speaker as a result of a 'No Confidence' vote?

3 years, no legislating.

Its just been 'undermine / attack / investigate Trump' and defend / protect anti-Semotes....

I believe a majority of Americans would vote to remove her....as would Republicans ...and even her own fellow Democrats - like AOC /Tlaib/Omar and rabid leftists she has prevented ftom pursuing Impeachment ...
She’s the Democrats mouthpiece. Anti Semitic racism, Trumps guilty but we’ll do nothing, etc etc
If Trump was actually guilty they would have burned him long ago.
at times, she still thinks that Bush is the current President, yet she thinks that Trump has a few screws loose?:eusa_think:

Can "Blow Me" Pelosi be removed? She should be. Will she? I doubt it.

roother-jekeroo-com-chuck-schumer-searching-for-nancy-pelosis-brain-gota-39650746.png

Trump & Melania up in a tree, K - I - S - S - I - N - G

Oh wait; they aint kissing ................. oh fuck .........

Pelosi is the gift that keeps on giving. In 2010 she led Dem's to their biggest defeat in nearly 100 years :muahaha:
Did you miss 2918 for living in the past...
If it's 2919 we are all living in the past but 2018 wasn't much of a win for the Dems. In the House it wasn't even close to what happened to the Dems in Obama's first middie and in the Senate they not only failed to pick up the lousy 2 seats they needed to gain a majority, they actually lost 2 seats. Yeah ... 2020 is gonna be epic. :D

3 years, no legislating.

Its just been 'undermine / attack / investigate Trump' and defend / protect anti-Semotes....

I believe a majority of Americans would vote to remove her....as would Republicans ...and even her own fellow Democrats - like AOC /Tlaib/Omar and rabid leftists she has prevented ftom pursuing Impeachment ...
What would be the point? You would either get a Nancy clone or someone even more bat shit crazy than she is as the new Speaker of the House.

Pelosi is the gift that keeps on giving. In 2010 she led Dem's to their biggest defeat in nearly 100 years :muahaha:
If it's 2919 we are all living in the past but 2018 wasn't much of a win for the Dems. In the House it wasn't even close to what happened to the Dems in Obama's first middie and in the Senate they not only failed to pick up the lousy 2 seats they needed to gain a majority, they actually lost 2 seats. Yeah ... 2020 is gonna be epic. :D
Nancy Pelosi....proof that some species of dinasours actually survived the assterhoid that nailed the earth 66.5 Thousand Years ago

As much as the Democrats and the left truly despise Trump. They are only hurting their base. Whether they know or even bother to care, it's the Democrats that will be hurting themselves (again).

Why?

While the left and the rest of the Democrats try to "change history" by inserting false narratives, tearing down statues and the Confederate flag. As well, wanting "sanctuary cities" and Open borders - they know "you cannot" really change history. No matter how hard they even try. Because, without history, as it was - and it - will always part of America - regardless of history how America was.

Having said that, it will go down in US History, how the Democrats decided to ignore the People's work. And spent most of their 2 years denying Trump. Especially it couldn't have been done without the MSM.
You ought to be proud of yourselves. I would be quite disappointed in my own party if I was a Democrat. I would be ashamed to be in the same league.

3 years, no legislating.

She’s the Democrats mouthpiece. Anti Semitic racism, Trumps guilty but we’ll do nothing, etc etc
If Trump was actually guilty they would have burned him long ago.
at times, she still thinks that Bush is the current President, yet she thinks that Trump has a few screws loose?:eusa_think:

Post rated bad spelling.

Yeah, its going to one big maga fail.

Forum List

Back