Can Paris summit save two-state solution?

No one believes that Russian and other European Jews are "returnees" in any sense of the word whereas indigenous Palestinians whose land was robbed to create Israel are the true people who have a birthright to their homeland. Having to explain this is proof that talking to the Israelis is a dead end.

I have two distinct answers to this:

First,

If you think that "no one" believes that the Jewish people are returning to their homeland, the land of their ancestors, the land they originated in, the land they were forcibly removed from, then you are incapable of understanding, and thus, discussing this conflict.

The British Mandate believed that the Jewish people were returning to their homeland (thus: "reconstituting their national homeland" and "they are here by right and not on sufferance"). Emir Faisal believed that the Jewish people were returning to their homeland: "We will wish the Jews a most hearty welcome home." Gandhi said: "...so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home” (emphasis mine). And the Jewish people most certainly believe that they are returning to their homeland.

To say that "no one" believes....is an obvious falsehood.

Indeed, the idea that the Jewish homeland is NOT Israel and Judea and Samaria is rather a new idea, developed only in the past 70 years or so and directly as a propaganda against Jewish people in the context of the conflict.

Second,

The history of the Jewish people in Israel, Judea and Samaria is factually true. Obviously, undeniably, inarguably, factually true. You can argue that they no longer have rights to return to those lands -- but to argue that the Jewish people weren't there, that the Jewish people didn't originate there, didn't have history there, didn't exist there is an obvious falsehood.

You, and others, are trying to make the argument that indigeneity is passed to those who remain on the land, even when the land is overtaken by an invading, conquering, settler colonialist culture and the original culture is disenfranchised, cleansed, forcibly removed or overtaken and converted.

The problem with your argument is that, held consistently (and by that I mean sans anti-semitism) it legitimizes the Jews colonization of Israel, Juda and Samaria and renders all "Palestinians" living outside of Palestine as foreigners.

bovine-excrement-meter.gif

It would be fair to say, no-one who has researched the subject objectively, "believes that Russian and other European Jews are "returnees" in any sense of the word whereas indigenous Palestinians whose land was robbed to create Israel are the true people who have a birthright to their homeland." Zionists and their stooges, however cling to the propaganda and misinformation that spews out of the Zionist Hasbara machine.

I like that. You provided a meter of your own post, for our benefit. Kudos for providing such an accurate meter for us.

It's actually comical when the goofy converts are left to spam the board with repetitive cutting and pasting.

No one believes that Russian and other European Jews are "returnees" in any sense of the word whereas indigenous Palestinians whose land was robbed to create Israel are the true people who have a birthright to their homeland. Having to explain this is proof that talking to the Israelis is a dead end.

First,

If you think that "no one" believes that the Jewish people are returning to their homeland, the land of their ancestors, the land they originated in, the land they were forcibly removed from, then you are incapable of understanding, and thus, discussing this conflict.

The British Mandate believed that the Jewish people were returning to their homeland (thus: "reconstituting their national homeland" and "they are here by right and not on sufferance"). Emir Faisal believed that the Jewish people were returning to their homeland: "We will wish the Jews a most hearty welcome home." Gandhi said: "...so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home” (emphasis mine). And the Jewish people most certainly believe that they are returning to their homeland.

Indeed, the idea that the Jewish homeland is NOT Israel and Judea and Samaria is rather a new idea, developed only in the past 70 years or so and directly as a propaganda against Jewish people in the context of the conflict.

Second,

The history of the Jewish people in Israel, Judea and Samaria is factually true. Obviously, undeniably, inarguably, factually true. You can argue that they no longer have rights to return to those lands -- but to argue that the Jewish people weren't there, that the Jewish people didn't originate there, didn't have history there, didn't exist there is an obvious falsehood.

You, and others, are trying to make the argument that indigeneity is passed to those who remain on the land, even when the land is overtaken by an invading, conquering, settler colonialist culture and the original culture is disenfranchised, cleansed, forcibly removed or overtaken and converted.

The problem with your argument is that, held consistently (and by that I mean sans anti-semitism) it legitimizes the Jews colonization of Israel, Juda and Samaria and renders all "Palestinians" living outside of Palestine as foreigners.

It would be fair to say, no-one who has researched the subject objectively, "believes that Russian and other European Jews are "returnees" in any sense of the word whereas indigenous Palestinians whose land was robbed to create Israel are the true people who have a birthright to their homeland." Zionists and their stooges, however cling to the propaganda and misinformation that spews out of the Zionist Hasbara machine.

I like that. You provided a meter of your own post, for our benefit. Kudos for providing such an accurate meter for us.

It's actually comical when the goofy converts are left to spam the board with repetitive cutting and pasting.

It reminds me of what childish people I mistakenly talk to. Any adult would have found some point of debate to respond with. He of course, reposts a pict, without words. Showing he had even less to add to the discussion than I had assumed.

First,

Second,

It reminds me of what childish people I mistakenly talk to. Any adult would have found some point of debate to respond with. He of course, reposts a pict, without words. Showing he had even less to add to the discussion than I had assumed.

Oh, was that supposed to be a substantive contribution on your part? I thought you were just venting from your rear end.

Oh, was that supposed to be a substantive contribution on your part? I thought you were just venting from your rear end.

I was trying to talk to you, at the level of intelligence you displayed. My bad. Clearly I over estimated.

I was trying to talk to you, at the level of intelligence you displayed. My bad. Clearly I over estimated.

Still waiting for your response to my post #398, but it seems you prefer to deflect and continue to vent from your rear end, like a typical Hasbarist.

Forum List

Back