Can One Of You Repubs Kindly Explain Why Reagan Raised Taxes 11 Times in 8 Years?

Oh My....Ronald Reagan, the hero worshipped by all tea baggers, raised taxes 11 times in 8 years. This is a historical FACT and whining and crying about it like all tea baggers love to do will not make this historical fact go away.

Not only that, Reagan believed strongly in ending tax loopholes for the rich. Here's a quote from a speech Reagan gave in 1985 --

We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy.

Golly, tea baggers....what do you have to say about this?? It appears to me that if Reagan were alive today, he would agree with Obama and the Democrats and he would be calling you deranged lunatics "crazy"!!

The tea baggers on this board ain't going to touch this topic with a 10 foot pole. :lol: Well, unless they tell their usual ridiculous lies, then they might.

Hey dumbass, most of the loopholes were designed by democrats in 1986. Funny but liberals dont like standardized punishments but claim the current punishments are unfair to minorities. Then they dont like tax loopholes, but design tons of them to help their green companies, unions, and all the while telling us how it's fun and good to pay taxes. IF taxes are good, why do green companies get tax breaks?

It's funny how here in Memphrica, when they need buisness to move in they lower taxes, WOW what a concept. Do a flat tax and remove ALL loopholes, EVERYONE pays a certain percentage and no exemptions for buisness, unions, government, nothing. Democrats will not go for it though. EVvn John Kerry has his boat in Rhode Island, because Mass taxes are too high, HYPOCRITE!!!
Sen. John Kerry skips town on sails tax - BostonHerald.com

The CBO has reported that both Romney's and Santorum's bullshit flat tax plans will increase the deficit and national debt. Not that you Repugs give a shit about this as long as you stupid fucks are in power.

Fucking tea bagger idiot.

Oh My....Ronald Reagan, the hero worshipped by all tea baggers, raised taxes 11 times in 8 years. This is a historical FACT and whining and crying about it like all tea baggers love to do will not make this historical fact go away.

Not only that, Reagan believed strongly in ending tax loopholes for the rich. Here's a quote from a speech Reagan gave in 1985 --

Golly, tea baggers....what do you have to say about this?? It appears to me that if Reagan were alive today, he would agree with Obama and the Democrats and he would be calling you deranged lunatics "crazy"!!

The tea baggers on this board ain't going to touch this topic with a 10 foot pole. :lol: Well, unless they tell their usual ridiculous lies, then they might.

Hey dumbass, most of the loopholes were designed by democrats in 1986. Funny but liberals dont like standardized punishments but claim the current punishments are unfair to minorities. Then they dont like tax loopholes, but design tons of them to help their green companies, unions, and all the while telling us how it's fun and good to pay taxes. IF taxes are good, why do green companies get tax breaks?

It's funny how here in Memphrica, when they need buisness to move in they lower taxes, WOW what a concept. Do a flat tax and remove ALL loopholes, EVERYONE pays a certain percentage and no exemptions for buisness, unions, government, nothing. Democrats will not go for it though. EVvn John Kerry has his boat in Rhode Island, because Mass taxes are too high, HYPOCRITE!!!
Sen. John Kerry skips town on sails tax - BostonHerald.com

The CBO has reported that both Romney's and Santorum's bullshit flat tax plans will increase the deficit and national debt. Not that you Repugs give a shit about this as long as you stupid fucks are in power.

Fucking tea bagger idiot.

Democrat Parody House during the Reagan years.

Sorry fuckwit, but as always you stand exposed as the brainless lying piece of crap you have always been.

Lurch LOST America. Thank God.

How the FUCK do you lightweight liberal douche nozzles imagine that the President raised taxes?

I know you recognize how strong a President Ronald Reagan was.

But that didn't convert him into the Legislative Branch.

And (Kerry didn't Win Ohio) some liberals don't quite grasp this fact, but it's still true: the LEGISLATIVE Branch is the ONLY Branch that has the ability to raise taxes.

And which Party was in control of the House in those days? (Hint: it rhymes with Lemocrat).

He was willing to engage in SOME compromise. So he may have supported some tax raises and acquiesced in some. but the decision to raise taxes was -- as pretty much is their style -- always a Democrat Parody choice.

Hey, white trash tea bagger pussy!! How are you?!

I'm afraid you never addressed your blatant Repug hypocrisy from our previous discussion. I'm sure it was just a slight oversight...let's try again, shall we? --

Bush DOUBLED the national debt, creating more debt than the PREVIOUS 42 PRESIDENTS COMBINED. You are a "proud" supporter of Bush, yet you whine about the national debt every time you are on here.

Care to explain this hypocrisy, white trash tea bagger pussy??

Give it your best shot, lightweight!! Maybe you'll have better luck this time. :lol:

Forum List

Back