Can one of you enlightened liberals explain to CJ Pearson why blacks are too stupid...

Why do republicans make this racist claim?

...to obtain an ID? Thanks in advance.

CJ Pearson‏Verified account @thecjpearson
What I don’t understand, for the life of me, is why Democrats think black people are too stupid to obtain Voter ID.

The same reason Democrats think black folks are too stupid to feed, clothe, and house themselves, without the assistance of those Democrats.

As long as the Democrats keeps them poor, angry, uninformed, and seeing themselves as "victims", those Democrats will keep raking in the votes.

Been that way for as long as I can remember, and probably be that way as long as there's a Democrat party.

What I don’t understand, for the life of me, is why Democrats think black people are too stupid to obtain Voter ID.

The same reason Democrats think black folks are too stupid to feed, clothe, and house themselves, without the assistance of those Democrats.

As long as the Democrats keeps them poor, angry, uninformed, and seeing themselves as "victims", those Democrats will keep raking in the votes.

Been that way for as long as I can remember, and probably be that way as long as there's a Democrat party.

Since that's not what's done, as long as you republicans believe this blatantly racist bullshit, you'll always wonder why blacks or any other non white population will be majority democrat.

You wonder why you all get a bad rap? It’s because of how your frame questions like this... totally ignorant.

Nobody is saying that blacks are too stupid to do anything but when you look at stats and review the actual state of affairs the numbers don’t lie. And blacks are overwhelmingly affected more than any other group by voter ID laws. Here are two studies. What about this do you dispute?

New insights on US voters who don't have photo ID

• Banned

You wonder why you all get a bad rap? It’s because of how your frame questions like this... totally ignorant.

Nobody is saying that blacks are too stupid to do anything but when you look at stats and review the actual state of affairs the numbers don’t lie. And blacks are overwhelmingly affected more than any other group by voter ID laws. Here are two studies. What about this do you dispute?

New insights on US voters who don't have photo ID

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Have you ever heard of a black person being unable to collect significant lottery winnings because they didn't have an id? Yea, me neither.

Since that's not what's done, as long as you republicans believe this blatantly racist bullshit, you'll always wonder why blacks or any other non white population will be majority democrat.

Why would I "always wonder" about it? I just explained it to you, yet you're the one who couldn't comprehend it.

Forum List

Back