Can one of our resident white supremacists explain this to me?

I notice it's pretty much just the hard right of the board telling me that most of the threads in this subforum don't exist. I notice the threads by Odium and Buzz Jenkins on the first page, though I'm not willing to delve too far into the bullshittery and see how many others hold those same views.
In other words..you're full of shit. You don't know anybody who really holds those views. You assume that people hold those views but you're too fucking lazy to actually confirm it, before blabbing that you know what they believe.

What a maroon.
Why are you so desperate to have me believe that there aren't any here, approximately a week after being referred to Stormfront by someone here for an "education"?
What in the world are you talking about now? Lolololol...gads you really are wacko.
Approximately a week ago a named individual of this site referred me to Stormfront for an education on why his beliefs are true. You're telling me that there isn't a single white supremacist on this board. In fact, the hard right users all seem bizarrely eager to push this narrative in the face of this subform literally being made of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It puzzles me why y'all are acting so defensive when I didn't call you out or accuse you of anything.

So everything you say is true because someone unnamed referred you to stormfront.

That is what I'd expect a brain dead moron like yourself to say.

I just feel like the lady doth protest too much in this situation. If the question doesn't apply to you then you have no reason to take it so personally.
Oh, okay.

So it's true because somebody referred you to stormfront, and if somebody says it's not true, it's because it's true.

Perfect logic for a retard.

What I said was that it doesn't make much sense why you, an avowed non-racist, would take a question solely addressed to racists as a personal attack.

You left out a word..."imaginary". As in "imaginary" racists.

Nope, your mumblings about the imaginary thoughts of imaginary racists that you can't actually name doesn't make much sense.

I did name two, but let's play your game. This subforum is utterly dead. There are no threads proving you wrong on the first page. It's all just in my head. Why would you take a question in the racism board addressed to imaginary racists as a deeply insulting personal attack against yourself when you're not racist yourself?

I notice it's pretty much just the hard right of the board telling me that most of the threads in this subforum don't exist. I notice the threads by Odium and Buzz Jenkins on the first page, though I'm not willing to delve too far into the bullshittery and see how many others hold those same views. I have to ask why they're so eager to play it off like there aren't racists in the racism board.

Ok, now you are talking about something else entirely. A racist is not always a white supremacist.

I did name two, but let's play your game. This subforum is utterly dead. There are no threads proving you wrong on the first page. It's all just in my head. Why would you take a question in the racism board addressed to imaginary racists as a deeply insulting personal attack against yourself when you're not racist yourself?
We already went over this.

We did. I'm still waiting on an answer. Why do you take a criticism of white supremacist ideology as a criticism of your ideology?

We did. I'm still waiting on an answer. Why do you take a criticism of white supremacist ideology as a criticism of your ideology?
I don't.

See, that's one of those stupid *questions* of yours that makes a false assumption. It's irrelevant.

Of course there are, there are people who even admit being so. I found one who was on Stormfront and he admitted this account had closed and he'd opened another one with a different name.

Well, where is he? Also, why aren't there throngs of them like the left wing nutters claim there are?

Where is he? I don't know, could be taking a dump on the toilet for all I know.

I don't know who the "left wing nutters" are, so I'm not going to talk for them. I know some of the people on here are racists, fascist, white supremacists, Nazis etc.

Well you engaged me in this debate pal. My point was that most of us, including myself are constantly accused of being White Supremacists by almost every left winger here. My point was if there are so many, why are there none of the responses asked for in the OP?

Ever been accused of being a white supremacist by me?

If you had, it would have been because you are.

So, the OP asks for people to say they're white supremacists and they don't respond within a few hours and therefore this is proof that there are none?

I'll write a post asking for all frogs to write a reply and if they don't, it's proof there are no frogs.

1. I never said "You" did I?
2. Did you read the OP? Because that isn't at all what he asked.
3. Did you read my first post in this thread? IOW, the discussion that you jumped into?
4. These so called White Supremecists still haven't responded. Likely because they don't exist in anywhere near the numbers the left pretends there are.

No charge for the education. You're welcome.

So, again, you fill your post with mostly nonsense to avoid the point, and STILL make the claim that as White Supremacists couldn't be bothered to respond, therefore they don't exist.

And, if you were charging for this "education" you wouldn't have students, I can tell you that for a fact.

Ever been accused of being a white supremacist by me?

If you had, it would have been because you are.

So, the OP asks for people to say they're white supremacists and they don't respond within a few hours and therefore this is proof that there are none?

I'll write a post asking for all frogs to write a reply and if they don't, it's proof there are no frogs.

1. I never said "You" did I?
2. Did you read the OP? Because that isn't at all what he asked.
3. Did you read my first post in this thread? IOW, the discussion that you jumped into?
4. These so called White Supremecists still haven't responded. Likely because they don't exist in anywhere near the numbers the left pretends there are.

No charge for the education. You're welcome.

So, again, you fill your post with mostly nonsense to avoid the point, and STILL make the claim that as White Supremacists couldn't be bothered to respond, therefore they don't exist.

And, if you were charging for this "education" you wouldn't have students, I can tell you that for a fact.

Your reading comprehension disability is not my fault, I tried to educate you, you chose to remain stupid. Good luck with that.

You tried to educate me.... haha, that's a laugh.

Go play in the street retard, the adults are trying to talk here.

Great teacher.

Well there is your answer dumb fuck. There aren't any white supremacists here. Never was. It only existed in your tiny brains so you could us these imaginary people as bogeymen. There are those who hate black people, but that doesn't make them a White Supremacist, they just hate blacks.

You people are too fucking stupid to be allowed to vote......or drive.... or handle sharp objects.

This coming from a GOP conservative???? Child, you need a hug, you people reeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk of stupid, stuck and down right ignorant!!

You dumb shit. The truth of my post is the fact that no one answered. I'm correct, and you are just an idiot.
No stupid. No one answered it because not one of you dumb cave monkeys can explain it. :laugh:

Moderation Message:

This thread closed for cleaning and possible warnings. Let me remind you that you are in Zone2 forum.
EVERY post has to address the topic. No one-liners, stay on topic.

FCT

Oh c'mon -- where's the regular Race Relations wrecking crew? Did Asclepias scare them off again with that voodoo the he do so well? ((Harry Belafonte or Sinatra?))
I'm waiting for that answer to the OP question myself.

I'm thinking it's economic mostly. You look at birth rate as countries develop and age and we're approaching that negative phase overall --- even with immigration.. But especially in the White population. We grew out of the post Depression "boundless exhuberance" mentality -- but may return to it shortly..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back