Can one be both Pro-Islam and Pro-Choice???

I never defined it as such. You are such a liar.

Here is what I said...

:rolleyes:

That is why I said Pro-Islam. Yes, there are Muslims that don't follow the Koran. I'm not talking about those because they are technically not Muslims.

Someone who favors Islam being practiced is a Muslim who follows the Qur'an as you see it. The red text further defines the blue. I knew I'd have to use "special" colors with you.

In other words: keep dancing, circus monkey.

Are you really that retarded? I will do it in blue because perhaps you are color blind to black font.

Yes, my further definition was in reference to someone pointing out Muslims that were acting contrary to Islam.

Again, that is why I said in my OPENING POST "Pro-Islam" because anyone can be "Pro-Muslim" and that doesn't tell you ANYTHING because a person can "call" themselves a "Muslim" and not follow "Islam".

Religitard to English translation: "pro-Islam" means a Muslims who's a strict adherent to your preferred interpretation of the Qur'an.

Sweet concession, sis. :thup:

By the way, you're the only one talking about "pro Muslim" here. You're arguing with yourself.

I don't expect your pea brain to register that. I would say keep dancing like a circus monkey but that would probably be an insult to the intelligence of the monkey community. Even a brick is smarter than you.

Jesus-Resurrection-Pictures-08.jpg

:rolleyes:

Someone who favors Islam being practiced is a Muslim who follows the Qur'an as you see it. The red text further defines the blue. I knew I'd have to use "special" colors with you.

In other words: keep dancing, circus monkey.

Are you really that retarded? I will do it in blue because perhaps you are color blind to black font.

Yes, my further definition was in reference to someone pointing out Muslims that were acting contrary to Islam.

Again, that is why I said in my OPENING POST "Pro-Islam" because anyone can be "Pro-Muslim" and that doesn't tell you ANYTHING because a person can "call" themselves a "Muslim" and not follow "Islam".

Religitard to English translation: "pro-Islam" means a Muslims who's a strict adherent to your preferred interpretation of the Qur'an.

Like I thought, you have devolved to giberish.:lol:

You can't answer a simple question can you?

By the way, you're the only one talking about "pro Muslim" here. You're arguing with yourself.

I'm not arguing, I'm asking a question of which I have gotten two predictable types of responses:

1) Leftists squirming with excuses, word games, and lies.

2) No response at all from the rest of them because at least their are decent enough to know they are hypocritical liars.

And BTW, you were the one that coined the term "pro-Muslim" in this thread as your first attempt at word games.

Remember??? ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2798037-post3.html

Like I thought, you have devolved to giberish.:lol:

You can't answer a simple question can you?

I already have addressed the OP. It's sad that you don't even know what's going on in your own thread. Are you failing just because of piss-poor reading comprehension... or is it something more?

Here's my answer to your OP:
...I guess it would mean that person would want to make abortion illegal unless the mother's life is endangered. My understanding is that this is an exception most "pro-lifers" make, too.

BBC - Religions - Islam: Abortion

Sanctity of life

The Islamic view is based on the very high priority the faith gives to the sanctity of life. The Qur'an states:

Whosoever has spared the life of a soul, it is as though he has spared the life of all people. Whosoever has killed a soul, it is as though he has murdered all of mankind.
Qur'an 5:32
Most Muslim scholars would say that a foetus in the womb is recognised and protected by Islam as a human life.

Protection of the mother's life

Islam allows abortion to save the life of the mother because it sees this as the 'lesser of two evils' and there is a general principle in Sharia (Muslim law) of choosing the lesser of two evils.

Abortion is regarded as a lesser evil in this case because:

the mother is the 'originator' of the foetus
the mother's life is well-established
the mother has with duties and responsibilities
the mother is part of a family
allowing the mother to die would also kill the foetus in most cases

I'm not a Muslim scholar, but it looks like a strict adherent to the Qur'an would not be pro-choice. Although, I'm not going to tell someone they're a fake Muslim if they hold a pro-choice position. Faith is a personal thing, and how someone reconciles their faith with their social views is their business.

Good times. :eusa_shhh:

I'm not arguing, I'm asking a question of which I have gotten two predictable types of responses:

1) Leftists squirming with excuses, word games, and lies.

2) No response at all from the rest of them because at least their are decent enough to know they are hypocritical liars.

This can't just be a product of horrible reading comprehension; it definitely has to be something more. I'll chalk-up your delusions and scattered "thoughts" to schizophrenia.

Remember: if you hear a noise, that doesn't mean it's real. :thup:

And BTW, you were the one that coined the term "pro-Muslim" in this thread as your first attempt at word games.

Remember??? ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2798037-post3.html

In your schizophrenic fit, you must have linked to the wrong post. Nowhere in it did I type "pro Muslim". That's another delusion. This: I'm assuming you really mean to type "Muslims" instead of "pro Islam". What the fuck is "pro Islam"? ...means exactly what it says.

Assuming your schizophrenic hallucinations have subsided, you'll see that nowhere in that post did I type "pro Muslim". And that's why, in the following post, I told you that you were missing the point. You still are, 5 pages later.

The clinical retardation you've been exhibiting in this thread was entertaining at first. But now that I see you also suffer from schizophrenia, I feel sorry for you. But there's hope. Science will eventually develop medication to cure you of your compounded condition. And no matter what anybody tells you, you're a "special" person.

Your concession is duly noted, sis.

You're not getting it, at all. Someone who is pro-Islam would be someone in favor of Islam, so it follows that they would be a believer in Islam: a Muslim. Don't make me start using multi-color fonts for this.

Back to square one. What do you mean by "pro Islam"?

You may use whatever crayons you want out of your play set.

Pro Abortion doesn't mean that you have had an abortion now does it? Does a man need to have an abortion to be Pro Choice?

I'm asking for a straight answer not a pair of rhetorical questions, that way I know if I'm in the target audience for your bait. This shouldn't be hard for you to define. What do you mean by pro-Islam?

I support freedom of religion as is protected under the First, for all recognized religions. That hardly makes me pro-Islam, or pro-Christianity.

I'll answer you with first a question and then a statement.........

Can one be pro-pig and pro-islam at the same time? Sure! The liberals have proven that. But... one cannot be an adherent of Islam and pro-pig at the same time. Neither can they be pro-women's rights and pro-islamic doctrine. But, you see... the liberal couldn't care less about Muslims or their religion, Islam. Liberals only support islamic doctrine in hopes of facilitating its destruction of America.

Pro-Islamic can mean a person is either an adherent or a supporter of the adherent's agenda. I would say you occupy the position of the latter and use your stupid argument over the semantics as a smoke-screen.

~Mark

Is it possible for one to say that they are for a woman having the choice to murder a baby if she doesn't want it, yet at the same time say that you support Islam which states that a man can have sex with a woman whenever he wants to and she cannot object?

“Your wives are as a tithe [a field to be ploughed] unto you, so approach your tithe when or how ye will”. (Surah 2:223)

"The men are made responsible for the women, ** and GOD has endowed them with certain qualities, and made them the bread earners. The righteous women will cheerfully accept this arrangement, since it is GOD's commandment, and honor their husbands during their absence. If you experience rebellion from the women, you shall first talk to them, then desert them in bed, then you may beat them. If they obey you, you are not permitted to transgress against them. GOD is Most High, Supreme." (Surah 4:34)

[2:228] The divorced women shall wait three menstruations (before marrying another man). It is not lawful for them to conceal what GOD creates in their wombs, if they believe in GOD and the Last Day. (In case of pregnancy,) the husband's wishes shall supersede the wife's wishes, if he wants to remarry her. The women have rights, as well as obligations, equitably. Thus, the man's wishes prevail (in case of pregnancy). GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

http://www.submission.org/suras/sura2.html

the last quote should be like this "002.228 Divorced women shall wait concerning themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what God Hath created in their wombs, if they have faith in God and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And God is Exalted in Power, Wise. "

and I wish to give a clarification to the meaning of beating women in the Holy Koran which is permicile only with " se'waak" that is a thin tool used by Muslim to clean the teeth

äÊíÌÉ ÈÍË Google Úä ÇáÕæÑ Íæá http://dentist.blog.ugm.ac.id/files/2009/09/miswak-siwak-01_prod1.jpg

here I wish to ask you and to be clear wife beating is somewhat common these days coz of social or economical problems or drugs destructive effects !

my Q is : f someone " bad" beat his women in the east or west ! is he going to beat her with se'waak which is like pecil ? or he's gonna use varity of blows unfortunately ?

we are both away of what Islam command ?
:(

Last edited:
Is it possible for one to say that they are for a woman having the choice to murder a baby if she doesn't want it, yet at the same time say that you support Islam which states that a man can have sex with a woman whenever he wants to and she cannot object?

“Your wives are as a tithe [a field to be ploughed] unto you, so approach your tithe when or how ye will”. (Surah 2:223)

"The men are made responsible for the women, ** and GOD has endowed them with certain qualities, and made them the bread earners. The righteous women will cheerfully accept this arrangement, since it is GOD's commandment, and honor their husbands during their absence. If you experience rebellion from the women, you shall first talk to them, then desert them in bed, then you may beat them. If they obey you, you are not permitted to transgress against them. GOD is Most High, Supreme." (Surah 4:34)

[2:228] The divorced women shall wait three menstruations (before marrying another man). It is not lawful for them to conceal what GOD creates in their wombs, if they believe in GOD and the Last Day. (In case of pregnancy,) the husband's wishes shall supersede the wife's wishes, if he wants to remarry her. The women have rights, as well as obligations, equitably. Thus, the man's wishes prevail (in case of pregnancy). GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

the last quote should be like this "002.228 Divorced women shall wait concerning themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what God Hath created in their wombs, if they have faith in God and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And God is Exalted in Power, Wise. "

and I wish to give a clarification to the meaning of beating women in the Holy Koran which is permicile only with " se'waak" that is a thin tool used by Muslim to clean the teeth
here I wish to ask you and to be clear wife beating is somewhat common these days coz of social or economical problems or drugs destructive effects !

my Q is : f someone " bad" beat his women in the east or west ? is he going to beat her with se'waak which is like pecil ? or he's gonna use varity of blows unfortunately ?

we are both away of what Islam command ?:(

Nice try on flowering things up, but I got my interpretations from an Islamic site. ;)

I recommend everyone watch the movie, "Not Without My Daughter". A true story.

Last edited:

my Q is : f someone " bad" beat his women in the east or west ? is he going to beat her with se'waak which is like pecil ? or he's gonna use varity of blows unfortunately ?

Nice try on flowering things up, but I got my interpretations from an Islamic site. ;)

I recommend everyone watch the movie, "Not Without My Daughter". A true story.[/
QUOTE]

what amazing me is that you lie and believe your self , have a mercy on us please ?

even the Koran some jerks dared to copy it in wrongfully way deliberately !

but the poor Muslims in Africa recognize it and burned it at once !

your Islamic sources is originally fabricated , as I said first " U make it , U believe it " chap
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Any religion that says it's ok to beat women is a religion for pigs and donkeys.

I recommend everyone watch the movie, "Not Without My Daughter". A true story.

what amazing me is that you lie and believe your self , have a mercy on us please ?

even the Koran some jerks dared to copy it in wrongfully way deliberately !

but the poor Muslims in Africa recognize it and burned it at once !

your Islamic sources is originally fabricated , as I said first " U make it , U believe it " chap
:eusa_whistle:

You really think we are suppose to believe someone who says that what the koran actually means when it says beat is actually to tickle with dental floss.

Sorry pal but I'm not that stupid.

BTW, are you calling other Muslims liars?:disbelief:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back