Can one be both Pro-Islam and Pro-Choice???

You are lumping all Muslims into one group. You have no clue what you are talking about.

And if what you say is true, why has there been women rulers and Prime Ministers in Muslim countries?
You need to learn that not all Muslims think a like, and many have different beliefs.

That is why I said Pro-Islam. Yes, there are Muslims that don't follow the Koran. I'm not talking about those because they are technically not Muslims.

You may use whatever crayons you want out of your play set.

Pro Abortion doesn't mean that you have had an abortion now does it? Does a man need to have an abortion to be Pro Choice?

I'm asking for a straight answer not a pair of rhetorical questions, that way I know if I'm in the target audience for your bait. This shouldn't be hard for you to define. What do you mean by pro-Islam?

I support freedom of religion as is protected under the First, for all recognized religions. That hardly makes me pro-Islam, or pro-Christianity.

It sounds like you answered your own question. Yes, Pro-Islam would mean being in favor of Islam being practiced.

Of course, you could have figured that out by reading my OP if you wanted to.

Nice snark, but I don't think Jesus would approve.

I don't favor or disfavor the practice of any religion, and I recognize and respect the Constitutional rights to worship or not. You've got a simpleton pro/anti paradigm going.

Do you understand the distinction between supporting a religion's Constitutional rights, and supporting the religion itself... or are both these things "being in favor of Islam being practiced"?

There's people on here who think anything short of outlawing Islam is the same as supporting it. I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of these people.

I'm asking for a straight answer not a pair of rhetorical questions, that way I know if I'm in the target audience for your bait. This shouldn't be hard for you to define. What do you mean by pro-Islam?

I support freedom of religion as is protected under the First, for all recognized religions. That hardly makes me pro-Islam, or pro-Christianity.

It sounds like you answered your own question. Yes, Pro-Islam would mean being in favor of Islam being practiced.

I don't favor or disfavor the practice of any religion, and I recognize and respect the Constitutional rights to worship or not. You've got a simpleton pro/anti paradigm going.

Do you understand the distinction between supporting a religion's Constitutional rights, and supporting the religion itself... or are both these things "being in favor of Islam being practiced"?

There's people on here who think anything short of outlawing Islam is the same as supporting it. I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of these people.

Yes, Jesus would approve of the fact that Islam is an evil religion.

There is an overwhelming support and defence of Islam from the Left that does not exist when it comes to Christianity. Somehow when it comes to Christianity have the right to freely worship the phrase "separation of church and state" magically pops out.

Obama can have a Ramadan Banquet yet cancel a The Day of Prayer.

Obama can omit the words "by our Creator" from the DoI yet remeber to bow to the Saudi King.

Last edited:
You are lumping all Muslims into one group. You have no clue what you are talking about.

And if what you say is true, why has there been women rulers and Prime Ministers in Muslim countries?
You need to learn that not all Muslims think a like, and many have different beliefs.

That is why I said Pro-Islam. Yes, there are Muslims that don't follow the Koran. I'm not talking about those because they are technically not Muslims.

They can follow the Quran and still believe women have rights. It is like saying a Christian who believes in divorce etc, doesn't follow the Bible. If a Christian works on Sunday, does that mean they are not Christian, and do not believe in the Bible?

You also realize that the divorce rate in some middle eastern countries were higher in earlier centuries, than they are now in the US?

There is an overwhelming support and defence of Islam from the Left that does not exist when it comes to Christianity.

Probably because Christianity has the entire GOP in its palm, and liberals have historically fought for the Constitutional protections of persecuted minority groups.

But thank you for confirming my initial suspicion. The OP--which you keep editing for some reason--was a passive-aggressive broadside against liberals.

There is an overwhelming support and defence of Islam from the Left that does not exist when it comes to Christianity. Somehow when it comes to Christianity have the right to freely worship the phrase "separation of church and state" magically pops out.

Obama can omit the words "by our Creator" from the Bill of Rights yet remeber to bow to the Saudi King.
And now we see where you were going. :lol:

Obama can omit the words "by our Creator" from the DoI yet remeber to bow to the Saudi King.
Jesus would never approve of people saying Islam is an evil religion. It is also not a fact Islam is an evil religion. There are certain groups that believe in Islam, that are evil, but it does not mean the religion is evil.

They can follow the Quran and still believe women have rights.

Yes, if they violate the scriptures in the Koran that say they don't.

It is like saying a Christian who believes in divorce etc, doesn't follow the Bible. If a Christian works on Sunday, does that mean they are not Christian, and do not believe in the Bible?

Yes, I guess we could call them imperfect Muslims. Ones that Muhammed would not be proud of.

You also realize that the divorce rate in some middle eastern countries were higher in earlier centuries, than they are now in the US?

Yes, because women are not allowed to divorce their husbands. So, yeah, I guess it would be.:lol:

Obama can omit the words "by our Creator" from the Bill of Rights yet remeber to bow to the Saudi King.

Yeah. :rolleyes:

I think lying "anti-Christian". If he's not lying, he's ignorant.

snopes.com: National Day of Prayer

Jesus would never approve of people saying Islam is an evil religion. It is also not a fact Islam is an evil religion. There are certain groups that believe in Islam, that are evil, but it does not mean the religion is evil.

Yes, he would.

It is like saying a Christian who believes in divorce etc, doesn't follow the Bible. If a Christian works on Sunday, does that mean they are not Christian, and do not believe in the Bible?

Yes, I guess we could call them imperfect Muslims. Ones that Muhammed would not be proud of.

Yes, because women are not allowed to divorce their husbands. So, yeah, I guess it would be.:lol:

So a christian who works on sunday, is an imperfect christian?
If you wear clothing made from two different types of fabric, are you an imperfect Christian?
What if you have debt, does that make you an imperfect Christian?

I will also remind you that are versus in the Bible that are against divorce.

You can play word games with it if you so choose. Fact is, he chose to host a Muslim banquet while he somehow couldn't do the other.

You can play word games with it if you so choose. Fact is, he chose to host a Muslim banquet while he somehow couldn't do the other.

You're the one playing word games. You said Obama cancelled the Day of Prayer. He didn't. Now you're squirming around with whatever that weak shit of yours is that I quoted. Lying. Ignorant. Before you could've been either one; now you're both. :thup:

If you wear clothing made from two different types of fabric, are you an imperfect Christian?

I know you are trying to dodge the point. This thread is talking about supporting Islam and Abortion. You may start one on Christianity if you so choose and we can discuss those points in that thread.

For now, maybe you can answer the question?

You're the one playing word games. You said Obama cancelled the Day of Prayer. He didn't. Now you're squirming around with whatever that weak shit of yours is that I quoted. Lying. Ignorant. Before you could've been either one; now you're both. :thup:

I just restated my point to reflect your prefered wording. You are the one squirming because you know how bad it is.

There is an overwhelming support and defence of Islam from the Left that does not exist when it comes to Christianity.

Probably because Christianity has the entire GOP in its palm, and liberals have historically fought for the Constitutional protections of persecuted minority groups.

But thank you for confirming my initial suspicion. The OP--which you keep editing for some reason--was a passive-aggressive broadside against liberals.

Yes, the OP I keep editing to add more scriptures so that you have less room to make up your lies.

I know you are trying to dodge the point. This thread is talking about supporting Islam and Abortion. You may start one on Christianity if you so choose and we can discuss those points in that thread.

Dude, you derailed your own thread. ;)

I am just trying to figure out if you are a hypocrite or not? You call Muslims who do not follow every word of the Quran imperfect Muslims, I am just wondering if you do the same when dealing with Christians?

Yes, the OP I keep editing to add more scriptures so that you have less room to make up your lies.

Wow, why I haven't I noticed your bullshit before?

Dude, you derailed your own thread. ;)

I am just trying to figure out if you are a hypocrite or not? You call Muslims who do not follow every word of the Quran imperfect Muslims, I am just wondering if you do the same when dealing with Christians?

Can you answer the question?

Forum List

Back