Can of Corn Waters Spews Her Ignorance...Again

She's smart enough to use her position of influence to enrich herself / hubby... O, wait... yes it was probably the hubby pulling the strings... lol

She's smart enough to use her position of influence to enrich herself / hubby... O, wait... yes it was probably the hubby pulling the strings... lol
She is so crooked that when she dies they will have to screw her into the ground.

Waters, the House screamer Lee, Pelosi, and Senate tear baby Schumer are a blessing to the GOP. Btw...has Pelosi gotten her grandkids a tanning bed yet?

Who’s the Democratic cowgirl from Florida who wears the pink plastic hat? She’s another wacko.

Trump supporters calling other pols crazy and mocking their looks.

Oh the irony .

Oh the irony .
Hmmmmm...how man conservatives posted online with Obama beheaded? How many conservatives called First Lady Obama a ****?

Oh the irony .
Hey little Timmy...did you scream at the sky on first anniversary of Trump being elected?

C911D185-936A-4D73-B923-AF207EA4C94A.gif

Maxine Waters is the biggest dumbass on Capitol Hill. She has the IQ of a can of corn.
Maxine Waters pushes supporters to fight Trump WH, says 'the people' will 'absolutely harass' Trump staffers

I bet you would have been one of those idiots that was offended by all that tea being dumped in Boston Harbor way back when, too.

Trump is DICK-tater. I'd spell it correctly but I think that's the way he would spell it.
His henchmen and women should be harassed and Trump needs to be impeached.
He's now advocating bypassing due process for the immigrants who cross the border.
He's ignorant of the Constitution. He's just plain fucking ignorant.

Liberals have been filled with hate since election night.

New Topics

Forum List

Back