Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

More strawmen. You dumb ass clown. Objective evidence would be records of the phone calls. As I've pointed out several times the FBI has never been able to substantiate the claims of calls made from flt 77 to May's parents or Ted Olson. You fucking lie and say my standard of evidence is being "conferenced" in on the calls. You're such a pathetic fucking ****.

Well, call the Mays and ask them. If you're that interested. Oh wait, your paranoia won't allow you to do that, will it? Besides, in your mind, everybody is lying to you so it doesn't matter. You weren't conferenced in on the call so you will never believe it happened.

For adults, the 9/11 Commission Report is pretty much bulletproof and you've offered nothing except piss and vinegar to counter it.

Again, tell us what you think and we'll consider it. But you won't do that either because you're not here to do anything other than gain attention which is why you are profane, which is why you are (hopefully) acting like such a lunatic, which is why you will never be more than fry-chief.

Are you ever going to state your point?
hey, don't tell this nutjob to harrass them
LOL
we already have one nutjob on this forum that has done that

As soon as an idiot goes active, its a matter of time before they are incarcerated. I hear the prisons need some short-order cooks (or is that kooks). He'd fit in nicely.

Does anybody think its going to end well for that dumbfuck?

You've only offered accusations.

Mr. Olson's secretaries and assistants offered testimony.
The Mays called American Airlines.

Keep an eye on the drive through.

Accusations? Lol....I pasted the evidence from the CR showing the FBI could not confirm any of the calls. You ignore that evidence because dishonest useless ***** like yourself are not capable of honesty as also demonstrated by your obsession with fantasizing about what others do for work. It's clear there is no objective evidence proving the calls came from 77 or one of you would have posted it by now. Thanks!
yet you claim you dont believe the CR yet you use it as evidence?
this is why you are called a dumbfuck so much

You dumbass. I pointed out the CR does not prove its own claims.

not only did i try to point to one person i am fairly certain i succeeded. so what is your link to the family claim again? :cuckoo:

do you think he wants a new investigation or not? :lol:

Yep. Knew you would ignore your fuck up. Its dumb to try and make one person speak for all the family members you ignorant fuck.

here you go lying again!! :lol:

where did i say anything about this person speaking for family members? :cuckoo:

You posted that in response to me saying there are families who want a new full investigation.

At this point, the only thing that is readily obvious is that CL needs us more than we need him.

What would you do without us, Curvelight?

Kick your dog?

Figures you would make such stupid accusations. Why are you posting more about me than the topic you idiot?

At this point, the only thing that is readily obvious is that CL needs us more than we need him.

Kick your dog?

Figures you would make such stupid accusations. Why are you posting more about me than the topic you idiot?

I want you to acknowledge how fucking important we are to you.

I mean seriously, you should send us a check for all the money on psycho therapy we are saving you.

Kick your dog?

I mean seriously, you should send us a check for all the money on psycho therapy we are saving you.
he clearly likes the attention
LOL
is it wrong of us to keep giving it to him?

:rofl:

You posted that in response to me saying there are families who want a new full investigation.
right. and its a fireman that doesnt.

so why are you totally fabricating and lying about other shit?? :lol:

Haven't fabricated anything you dumb fucking ****. Candycorn claimed the CR is bulletproof according to adults so I responded by pointing out there are many families that want a new full investigation so by her proclamation she is labeling those families as not being "adult." Then your dumbass pops in referencing one guy. Then you falsely accused me of saying he was a family member. Goodness you're fucking dumb.

Accusations? Lol....I pasted the evidence from the CR showing the FBI could not confirm any of the calls. You ignore that evidence because dishonest useless ***** like yourself are not capable of honesty as also demonstrated by your obsession with fantasizing about what others do for work. It's clear there is no objective evidence proving the calls came from 77 or one of you would have posted it by now. Thanks!

Since there is objective evidence that Barbara WAS on that flight, and there is also objective evidence that she called her husband during the commission of the terrorist hijacking, your contention is false and that was mighty dishonest of you.

You don't seem able to grasp the meaning of "objective."

You dumb bitch. Saying there is objective evidence is not the same as providing it. You're so fucking dumb you think hearsay evidence being put on record means it is no longer hearsay evidence. You're so fucking clueless.

I am so sorry that your severe mental retardation prevents you from grasping the meaning of "objective."

:lol:

Haven't fabricated anything you dumb fucking ****. Candycorn claimed the CR is bulletproof according to adults so I responded by pointing out there are many families that want a new full investigation so by her proclamation she is labeling those families as not being "adult." Then your dumbass pops in referencing one guy. Then you falsely accused me of saying he was a family member. Goodness you're fucking dumb.

and i responded by showing an adult that doesnt see the need for another investigation. you then tried and failed to tie that into some scenario that it was evidence families dont want an investigation. you completely fabricated that.

did i mention yet today that you are a fucking jackass? :lol:

he clearly likes the attention
LOL
is it wrong of us to keep giving it to him?

:rofl:

Nah.

His un-kicked dog is grateful for us.

and i responded by showing an adult that doesnt see the need for another investigation. you then tried and failed to tie that into some scenario that it was evidence families dont want an investigation. you completely fabricated that.

did i mention yet today that you are a fucking jackass? :lol:

You lying fuck. It's not even worth showing why.

Well, call the Mays and ask them. If you're that interested. Oh wait, your paranoia won't allow you to do that, will it? Besides, in your mind, everybody is lying to you so it doesn't matter. You weren't conferenced in on the call so you will never believe it happened.

For adults, the 9/11 Commission Report is pretty much bulletproof and you've offered nothing except piss and vinegar to counter it.

Again, tell us what you think and we'll consider it. But you won't do that either because you're not here to do anything other than gain attention which is why you are profane, which is why you are (hopefully) acting like such a lunatic, which is why you will never be more than fry-chief.

Are you ever going to state your point?
LOL

As soon as an idiot goes active, its a matter of time before they are incarcerated. I hear the prisons need some short-order cooks (or is that kooks). He'd fit in nicely.

cuntycorns

LOL

cuntycorns

Or this one?

EOTS=:cuckoo:

This was posted yesterday:

i don't care what worthless ***** think about me.

This was posted this morning:

Go back up yo momma's ass

You're such a retarded failed abortion turd...

You ignorant gomer shit pile.

----------

Does anybody else get the feeling that he posts on his blackberry between "drops" of french fries and onion rings? Dude seems to spend a lot of time posting to people whom he claims he cares nothing about.

Thanks for the love.

New Topics

Forum List

Back