Can Obamacare be Fixed?

What should be changed in Obamacare?

• Nothing, it is fine now.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Nothing, it cannot be saved, trash all of it.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Need a one year exemption available for all who need it

• Need to remove the compulsory insurance requirement

• Need to have the medical insurance costs tax deductable

• Need to have exchanges work across state lines

• Need to increase the penalty for no insurance to be higher than insurance costs

• Need to have a translation into readable English so more can understand it.

• Need to have doctors paperwork load reduced.

• What is Obamacare?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
OK, suppose a miracle happens and Obama, Senator Reid and Rep Boner all get together and decide to change the Obamacare law so that it works better for the general public.

What would you want to be changed?

No, it cannot be fixed.

And that's the point - to ruin our private health care system so that the Reactionary Liberals can implement a state run Euthanasia service to rid the country of the unproductive, surplus population that doesn't vote for the Statist Party.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Fixed? Listening to the sycophants on this board, you'd think it was the best damn Tax ever instituted.

No, it cannot be fixed.

And that's the point - to ruin our private health care system so that the Reactionary Liberals can implement a state run Euthanasia service to rid the country of the unproductive, surplus population that doesn't vote for the Statist Party.

Wow, you know, I am starting to expect to agree with you more these days,

so when will the REAL Boedicca return? :D

I keep hearing people talk about 'across State Lines" and how that can save money...

Somebody want to explain how that works?

After 25 years in the Business, I still have no idea how or why it would save anybody one cent.

Know why? Because it won't and it can't.

It's just more empty, bullshit, pie-in-the-sky ignorance from dimocraps

No, it cannot be fixed.

You are making the Noob mistake of confusing me (boedicca) with Bodecea.

I was here first.

She's the one with the beard from the anti-matter universe.

No, it cannot be fixed.

I was here first.

:lmao:

Single payer!

Oh, yay, Washington morons making our health care decisions for all of us! What more can we ask for?

The last thing we need is for the corruption in Washington to have a monopoly on the health insurance industry. Just think as the progressive authoritarian you appear to be, do you want someone like Sarah Palin dictating your every health care decision to you in the future? Probably not... Well the same goes for me, I do not want that witch from SF making my decisions for me.

What comes around goes around.

Immie

Moved to the proper forum. HEALTHCARE folks, HEALTHCARE.....

As you were...

Really? You think ObamaCare is about Health Care?

It's actually a political maneuver to redistribute wealth, solidify voting blocs, and control the uncooperative population.

It Does Not Provide One Iota of Actual Health Care.

I keep hearing people talk about 'across State Lines" and how that can save money...

After 25 years in the Business, I still have no idea how or why it would save anybody one cent.

Not necessarily. Everything depends on how things get implemented, but the advantages of allowing insurance purchase across state lines are these, potentially:

1. It allows for states to compete with each other for more participation in their insurance pools, and this should improve efficiency and costs.

2. It gives control to a lower level of government that would be more responsive to the preferences of the local state population.

3. It allows for people to have more choice. We have the ability to choose across state lines for other services, why not health care insurance?

4. It creates an opportunity for state governments to experiment with variations that might add a surprisingly better way of doing things, the states being their own Guinea pigs, in effect.

No, it cannot be fixed.

I was here first.

Thank you, I stand corrected!

Moved to the proper forum. HEALTHCARE folks, HEALTHCARE.....

As you were...

Really? You think ObamaCare is about Health Care?

It's actually a political maneuver to redistribute wealth, solidify voting blocs, and control the uncooperative population.

It Does Not Provide One Iota of Actual Health Care.

From a forum of 400 viewing to a forum with only 50 viewing.

Is this a way of killing a thread without literally deleting it?

You left out the one that will actually happen -

As problems occur, make the necessary changes.

Or, we could just do what rw's are so good at - lie and refuse to learn about it.

Well now it wouldn't because of the ten basic coverages.

Before it couldn't becuase every State had their required coverages.. it would have taken a standardization of coverages nation wide to work.

Well now it wouldn't because of the ten basic coverages.

Before it couldn't becuase every State had their required coverages.. it would have taken a standardization of coverages nation wide to work.

Why couldn't differences in state-run exchanges implement competition for the best programs among the states?

What about the ten basic coverages you speak of would prevent coverage across state lines?

Forum List

Back