Can Obama Win Reelection?

Can Obama Win Reelection?

• Total voters
A straw poll of the forum partisans, can Obama win reelection? This is not whether you love and worship him, but if you honestly think he has a chance of being elected.

In my humble opinion, unless the GOP finally fields a candidate who can appeal to more than just their "base" of rabid conservatives, Obama WILL be reelected, regardless of how voters feel about his performance to date.

Check the Sig line.

Rick Perry will beat the snot out of Obama. The Dems have no idea what they are up against.

I was relieved to see "It's anybodies [SIC] game" with a clear plurality of the votes. I half-expected everyone to vote either yes or no, based on their preference rather than reality. People clearly disagree about whether Obama ought to be reelected, but there seems to be a decent consensus that he has even odds of being reelected.

The recent Gallup poll indicating that many of the Republican challengers are neck and neck with Obama underscores what political handicappers and betting sites have been saying for weeks-- the election is now a toss-up. As a liberal, I wish Obama was more favored, but as a political junkie at least I know I'll be fascinated by this election.

Look at the map of the states he carried by thin margins that he will not carry today.
It is virtually impossible for him to win unless he grows wings and walks on water.

I was relieved to see "It's anybodies [SIC] game" with a clear plurality of the votes. I half-expected everyone to vote either yes or no, based on their preference rather than reality. People clearly disagree about whether Obama ought to be reelected, but there seems to be a decent consensus that he has even odds of being reelected.

The recent Gallup poll indicating that many of the Republican challengers are neck and neck with Obama underscores what political handicappers and betting sites have been saying for weeks-- the election is now a toss-up. As a liberal, I wish Obama was more favored, but as a political junkie at least I know I'll be fascinated by this election.

Look at the map of the states he carried by thin margins that he will not carry today.
It is virtually impossible for him to win unless he grows wings and walks on water.

Dude, you are seriously overlooking the fact that good 'ole Barry O has SICK organizational skilz. Community that is...

Perry would lose TEXAS now, fcs. Will people notice that Pubs have obstructed everything since 1/2010 and should get lost, the swine? Or will they be embarassed into some JOBS cooperation? Obama can win in MANY ways...and he's a hell of a campaigner...GOP candidates have NOT been vetted by the public- fcs the GD election is over a year away...it's AMAZING what CRAPPE our media is....and half our public.

Of course he can win but the economy will have to do a 180 for it to happen.

2012 is gonna be all about the economy.

The economy shows no signs of recovery. We are well into the second dip of a double dip recession, unemployment remains above 9% - under the reality we are living, does Obama get reelected?
ahem

A straw poll of the forum partisans, can Obama win reelection? This is not whether you love and worship him, but if you honestly think he has a chance of being elected.

In my humble opinion, unless the GOP finally fields a candidate who can appeal to more than just their "base" of rabid conservatives, Obama WILL be reelected, regardless of how voters feel about his performance to date.

Check the Sig line.

Rick Perry will beat the snot out of Obama. The Dems have no idea what they are up against.

Perry's running for President? Really? The news just keeps getting better and better for the Democrats.

Check the Sig line.

Laughing......so how'd that work out again, Rabbi?

Forum List

Back