Can Obama "Swiftboat" Romney?

Raise your hand if you got your country's credit downgraded during your Presidency

obama-hand-raise.png

Of course Obama was responsible for all of the 10 trillion in debt accrued before he became president?
And we went from a creditor nation to a debtor one under the great Ronald Reagan.

Raise your hand if you got your country's credit downgraded during your Presidency

obama-hand-raise.png

Of course Obama was responsible for all of the 10 trillion in debt accrued before he became president?
And we went from a creditor nation to a debtor one under the great Ronald Reagan.

How many downgraded were there BEFORE he because President?

Take your time.

Google it

And yes, we CAN legistlate morality. ....
Then you are no different than the Religious Right. They are a bunch of totalitarian whackjobs.

Gee, sorry, guy. I know that the scariest thing to the plutocratic apologists is that the rest of us will just stop putting up with it...
But YOU want to legislate only YOUR type of morality and deny another group an opportunity to legislate THEIR type of morality?

Who gets to decide whose morality is the 'right' morality to legislate?

Have you or any of the OWS supporters figured that one out yet?

Then you are no different than the Religious Right. They are a bunch of totalitarian whackjobs.

Gee, sorry, guy. I know that the scariest thing to the plutocratic apologists is that the rest of us will just stop putting up with it...
But YOU want to legislate only YOUR type of morality and deny another group an opportunity to legislate THEIR type of morality?

I want what's best for the country and her people, not a few rich douchebags who think they need a second Polo Pony.

obama-hand-raise.png

LOL ISNT THAT CUTE

Picking up on a phrase that was coined for political purposes, Strange thing is we still owed plenty. Now in true fashion we are suddenly supposed to forget the 5 trillion in 3 years or that democrats have run three consecutive 1 trillion dollar deficits. We realize you only wanted Reagen to spend SS money as democrats designed.

Democrats leeches of society and state.

I want what's best for the country and her people, not a few rich douchebags who think they need a second Polo Pony.
But you haven't even figured out how to do that.

So, you're just bitching to bitch.

But you haven't even figured out how to do that.

So, you're just bitching to bitch.

I know exactly how to fix the economic woes. We go back to what we had when I was growing up. Strong unions, strong tariffs protecting our industries, and a vibrant middle class.

Forum List

Back