Can obama spend your money better than you? Create more jobs?

I don't have a link but if the gov took over the beer industry they would raise the cost of a 6 pack to $50 in a month and then be losing money.

These are the people we elected.

No, these are the people that people like TruthMatters elected

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]

And don't forget she is damned proud of the "service" she provides for him.

Immie

Yeah you know that all those job losses happened because of Bush's policies right and actually under Obama, the job rate has increased and unemployment has decreased. I am in much better shape than I was in 2008 and so are many others. But lets not let facts get in the way of your rage.

From income to capital gains
When Bush did a stimulus, he gave the tax payer wealth back
When Obama did his he choose who and how much each would get back

Most tax payers got 0

Obama has run up our debt 3.5-4 trillion dollars
He intend to make it close to 6 in 3 years
He told us in 09 that with 1.2 trillion dollars + that he would create or save 3 million jobs
I wonder how many jobs the tax payer would create with that much?

GWB cut our taxes in 2003
we created 6 million jobs in the next 4 years
There has been that many disappear in the last 28 months

It really comes down to can the govt create jobs with our wealth (keeping more of it)
or do we? by using the Bush way? allowing us to keep more?

Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars.

What I said was tax policy had nothing to do with the mess we are in
I ask you did clintons tax policy cost us those jobs in those 3 years

Simple facts that where not resonded to

Many believe reagans tax policy left clinton with the boom we had in the 90s

I think the gop congress with clinton signing those de regualtions that took place in the 90s helped also
Greed from those events caused enron
The housing crises
Not tax policy

Its a simple qustion
Can obama create more jobs than we can
If the tax payer had 3 trillon dollarsin the last 2 years more than we had
Wher would we be

"Can obama spend your money better than you? Create more jobs?"

No, he can only "print" more money, thereby devaluing my dollar. This way he can spend more of our children and grandchildren's money should the word "job" still exist in the private sector.

Actually, when you look at such projects as Hoover Dam or organizations such as the Veterans Administration, then clearly, the government can do a better job than private industry. Can anyone except the brainwashed right, think that it's a good idea to enter a "profit motive" in such a massive and dangerous project, or turn over the welfare of our veterans to companies whose only goal is to cut costs simply to line pockets? Those cost cutting measures wouldn't save money, in fact, it would cost more because it introduces "skimming".

Only the ridiculous right believe insurance companies are "doing a good job". How many policies does it take to make a single paycheck of a hundred million dollars?

The right wing is so brainwashed and so fucking stupid, they have lost the ability to reason. Seriously, what propaganda do they have that answers these "common sense" questions. They are just sickening.

Actually, when you look at such projects as Hoover Dam or organizations such as the Veterans Administration, then clearly, the government can do a better job than private industry..

Just what does the VA do better than private industry, give away money? You won't find many veterans who agree with your assessment of the veterans administration.

And since private industry doesn't have the power to condemn land, that is, to expropriate from it's owners, I doubt you'll find any private companies who can do a better job of building a damn which requires expropriating the property of thousands of people. I'm glad private industry is not good at that.

Can anyone except the brainwashed right, think that it's a good idea to enter a "profit motive" in such a massive and dangerous project, or turn over the welfare of our veterans to companies whose only goal is to cut costs simply to line pockets? Those cost cutting measures wouldn't save money, in fact, it would cost more because it introduces "skimming".

How do you "cut costs" at giving away money? As for the medical care the VA gives, most veterans will tell you that it sucks. They have to wait months to get an appointment.

Only the ridiculous right believe insurance companies are "doing a good job". How many policies does it take to make a single paycheck of a hundred million dollars?

How gets a paycheck of $100 million? What relevance is that to insurance?

The right wing is so brainwashed and so fucking stupid, they have lost the ability to reason. Seriously, what propaganda do they have that answers these "common sense" questions. They are just sickening.

Your questions look more like the pure idiocy of a tic on the ass of society than "common sense."

Would you have preferred that Obama raised taxes when he came into office?

He did.

He did not. Stop trolling.

My taxes were lower in 09 and 10 than 08, on comparable earnings. Biggest reason? The making work pay tax credit,

I guess some of you conveniently forgot that? 400 to 800 right off the top of your taxes??

Yes he did.

So you think the welfare you received is a tax cut? You're also forgetting all the taxes Obama increased in his healthcare monstrosity.

Just what does the VA do better than private industry, give away money? You won't find many veterans who agree with your assessment of the veterans administration.

Odd since many veterans use the VA. If it was so terrible, then they wouldn't use it.

However, thugs like you, think the VA would be better run by the private sector.

Most tax payers got 0

He told us in 09 that with 1.2 trillion dollars + that he would create or save 3 million jobs

It really comes down to can the govt create jobs with our wealth (keeping more of it)

Yes, we need to keep cutting taxes. In fact, we should cut taxes to between zero and three percent for everyone. Just think of all the money that would be out there to create new jobs. Just shut the government down. Who needs it anyway? :cuckoo:

The Bush tax cuts gutted revenues in the long run. In 2010 revenues were only a little over $100 billion more than in 2000, before the tax cuts, yet GDP grew by approximately 48%. Had revenues kept in line with GDP, 2010 revenues would have been about $3 trillion instead of $2.1 trillion.

So how is it that GDP grew by almost 50%, yet tax revenues only grew by 5%? We all know that the recession and loss of jobs cost a tremendous amount of tax revenue. But weren't the Bush tax cuts supposed to spur economic growth so that revenues would increase and we wouldn't have near 10% unemployment, or actually much higher if you include those who have stopped looking? And this all happened with us having the lowest federal tax rates in 60 years. And now the supposed answer is to cut taxes even more? Seriously?

Since 2000, outlays have increased from approximately $1.8 trillion to $3.4 trillion in 2010 Had revenue kept pace, we would still have experienced a deficit of $400 billion. This clearly shows that we need to increase revenue substantially along with making cuts in spending. Based on those numbers, this would mean an increase in revenue of $2.5 for every $1 cut in spending. However, because of the dramatically increasing costs of SS and Medicare due to the baby boomers heading into retirement, we will need to cut much more than that, but that doesn't change the fact that revenue must be increased, and the only way to do that now is through higher taxes. We already have the proof that you can't continually cut taxes to increase revenue. If we could, then a 5% tax rate would be more effective in increasing revenues than a 15% rate, and a 15% rate would be more effective in increasing revenues than a 25% rate. We've seen this doesn't work. When the highest rates were 70% and we cut taxes, it did work. When tax rates were 50% and we cut taxes, it did work. But when tax rates are already the lowest in 60 years, cutting them more will not work.

This really isn't rocket science, is it?

He did not. Stop trolling.

My taxes were lower in 09 and 10 than 08, on comparable earnings. Biggest reason? The making work pay tax credit,

I guess some of you conveniently forgot that? 400 to 800 right off the top of your taxes??

Yes he did.

So you think the welfare you received is a tax cut? You're also forgetting all the taxes Obama increased in his healthcare monstrosity.

Stop trolling.

Tax revenues no matter how hi the rate is are in lockstep with jobs
The hosing bubble bursting with nothing to replace it brought lower revenues

Like oil production

I ask the question, what did the tax rate have to do with that event?

The capital gains lost alone with the market collpse

2007 with iraq wide open we where w ithin 163 billion
The answer is not rocket science
Obama printed 3 trillion dollars in 24 months
We should be rolling in. Jobs
We have a defict of 6 million in 27 months in jobs

Imagine what the consumer does with that 3 trillion
We keep 07 gov. in place,
Wat could we with at least 2 trillion dolllars, allowing for lost revenues of 1 trillion (guess)
That's a lot of homes, cars etc....

Wat did.we get

Last edited:

Most tax payers got 0

Odd title on the post. Are you allowed to change it?

I expected something about me spending my money on Chinese DVD players which helps the Chinese military vs Obama cycling the money once more before it leaves the country with Obama's spending being on roads or solar power which helps American factories compete.

Oh well.

Most tax payers got 0

"If you look at the 59-year record of debt since the end of WWII, starting with Truman’s term, the difference between the two parties’ contributions to our national debt level change considerably.

Since 1946, Democratic presidents increased the national debt an average of only 3.2% per year.

The Republican presidents stay at an average increase of 9.7% per year. Republican Presidents out borrowed and spent Democratic presidents by a three to one ratio. (Bold mine)

Putting that in very real terms; for every dollar a Democratic president has raised the national debt in the past 59 years Republican presidents have raised the debt by $2.99.

http://blogs.democratandchronicle.com/editorial/2007/11/30/republican-presidents-outspend-dems-31/
While Republican administrations have consistently outspent their Democratic counterparts since 1946 - conservatives continue to take "liberties" with the truth by portraying their opponents as "tax and spend Democrats!

The last time a Republican president balanced an annual budget - Eisenhauer Administration, 1956 and 1957.

The last time a Democratic president balanced an annual budget - LBJ Administration, 1969.
- Clinton Administration 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_republican_president_balanced_a_budget#ixzz1L7rnBLPv
[/b]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back