Can Obama Keep His Generals In Check In The War Against Isis?

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
So Obama refuses to put even special forces on the ground to help defeat ISIS? This guy is all political. He doesn't want to defeat anybody. What's the point of announcing no boots on the ground never?..The answer, politics. You liberals must be proud. Notice the weak Obama handshake. Like the general could crush him if he wanted and Obama and Biden know it.... LOL
:rofl:

1410947117355.cached.jpg

The president promised no combat troops to fight ISIS, but his top general says he may recommend them. Why Obama and his commanders are not on the same page for the new war.
In his major address explaining America’s new war against ISIS, President Obama pledged that there would be no U.S. combat troops. On Tuesday, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said he may recommend ground forces in the future.

The White House is seeking to gloss over the rift between the president and his top general, but it is clear that just below the waterline Obama is not on the same page as the commanders who will be leading the new fight. U.S. military officials and members of Congress have complained privately for weeks that Obama appears unwilling to commit the resources necessary to achieve his aim of defeating ISIS.

The Washington Post reported this week that Gen. Lloyd Austin, the general in charge of the military command that includes Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan, recommended a war strategy with a small contingent of special operations forces fighting alongside Iraqi and Kurdish security forces. But Obama rejected that advice. Obama traveled to Tampa Wednesday to meet with Austin about the ISIS strategy on his own turf.

Can Obama Keep His Generals in Check in the War Against ISIS - The Daily Beast

Last edited:
ISIS has been putting out propaganda films and they mention Obama's wishy washy approach. It's almost like he's openly telling them he won't stand in their way. I guess he doesn't want to offend them.

I wish the federal government would just cut the shit and tell the American people that the only reason we give two fucks about the Middle East is because of our insatiable appetite for oil, and because there are still a few of us left who stand with Israel...present administration excluded.

Are you sure that isis is afraid of never having to face American military?

Telling an enemy that they won't be opposed has never frightened anyone before.

ISIS has been putting out propaganda films and they mention Obama's wishy washy approach. It's almost like he's openly telling them he won't stand in their way. I guess he doesn't want to offend them.
I love watching you people fall for everything

JRoc, let YOURS be the first boots on the ground, or your son's, or your father's or your daughter's or your brother's....

put something up, like your own life or your own family's life...

Put your money where your mouth is....

GO, GO DO IT.....

It's too easy for you to sit in your chair and call for the deaths of our husbands, our children, our fathers.... :(

oh it's Obama's genius? He's really going to put boots on the ground? and he's just play acting when he looks like a little bitch there right?..Genius i tell you...Really Obama is a man's man like the general...Got it:thup:

I don't know how far is too far to let isis go. These generals don't seem in the mood to put up with much more. If isis poses a direct danger these generals could well replace obama and take care of business themselves.

JRoc, let YOURS be the first boots on the ground, or your son's, or your father's or your daughter's or your brother's....

GO, GO DO IT.....

It's easy for you to sit in your chair and call for the deaths of our husbands, our children, our fathers.... :(

That's the job of the military.... I know you liberals would prefer there be no military and just try to love everybody.. it's best to keep it in the real world shall we?

GO, GO DO IT.....

It's too easy for you to sit in your chair and call for the deaths of our husbands, our children, our fathers.... :(
Depending on where isis chooses to make their move ALL our boots could be on the ground. That poor Tevlin boy never thought his boots would be on the ground. He's still dead.

oh it's Obama's genius? He's really going to put boots on the ground? and he's just play acting when he looks like a little bitch there right?..Genius i tell you...Really Obama is a man's man like the general...Got it:thup:
Well more man than you tough guy...but that isn't saying much. Nor was that the point of my post you moron...you neocon need to be put in fema camps so we can ignore your stupidity

Well more man than you tough guy...but that isn't saying much. Nor was that the point of my post you moron...you neocon need to be put in fema camps so we can ignore your stupidity

You liberals would like to lock up American citizens. You have a history of doing so..But water board a terrorist? to save American lives?..No..no we cant have that :rolleyes-41:

GO, GO DO IT.....

Depending on where isis chooses to make their move ALL our boots could be on the ground. That poor Tevlin boy never thought his boots would be on the ground. He's still dead.
Then you go too Katz...put up, or shut up....
Or just go to Chicago, and put your boots on the ground there....where many others are being murdered and killed! ;)

there is no end to this madness in the middle east, unless you are willing to spend trillions upon trillions of our tax dollars and the next 20 years being there....

tell us what the end game is....what is it that we think will change permanently and how long do you see it taking to truly make this CHANGE? How many of our lives should be shed for this? How many husbands do you want to be deployed over there and how many tours do you want them to make for you or for this cause? How many kids here are you willing to leave fatherless? How many mothers and fathers here do you want to leave childless?

All of this warring is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.....

bring it to a vote for war, where 2/3's of the congress and 2/3's of the senators have to vote YEA.....before one boot hits the ground....that's where I stand.....Katz.

So Obama refuses to put even special forces on the ground to help defeat ISIS? This guy is all political. He doesn't want to defeat anybody. What's the point of announcing no boots on the ground never?..The answer, politics. You liberals must be proud. Notice the weak Obama handshake. Like the general could crush him if he wanted and Obama and Biden know it.... LOL
:rofl:

1410947117355.cached.jpg

The president promised no combat troops to fight ISIS, but his top general says he may recommend them. Why Obama and his commanders are not on the same page for the new war.
In his major address explaining America’s new war against ISIS, President Obama pledged that there would be no U.S. combat troops. On Tuesday, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said he may recommend ground forces in the future.

The White House is seeking to gloss over the rift between the president and his top general, but it is clear that just below the waterline Obama is not on the same page as the commanders who will be leading the new fight. U.S. military officials and members of Congress have complained privately for weeks that Obama appears unwilling to commit the resources necessary to achieve his aim of defeating ISIS.

The Washington Post reported this week that Gen. Lloyd Austin, the general in charge of the military command that includes Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan, recommended a war strategy with a small contingent of special operations forces fighting alongside Iraqi and Kurdish security forces. But Obama rejected that advice. Obama traveled to Tampa Wednesday to meet with Austin about the ISIS strategy on his own turf.

Can Obama Keep His Generals in Check in the War Against ISIS - The Daily Beast

this administration has been in such a disarray for so long

that something this bizarre hardly makes the news

OP- Yes. Sure makes him look good, and scares ISIS too...the media has too much time on their hands.

They no doubt laugh at Obama he even looks like a little bitch

the problem for obama is he know that everyone knows

that his "ending the war" in Iraq was a huge tactical blunder

his politics prevent him from putting boots on the ground

since it would further signal that he was stone cold wrong headed in his promise

You liberals would like to lock up American citizens. You have a history of doing so..But water board a terrorist? to save American lives?..No..no we cant have that :rolleyes-41:
I'll lock you up and then torture a terrorist. I don't give a shit.
Fucking moron. I'm not a liberal.

No, the whole problem is that none of us are in to this....not this president nor the previous president.

If Bush had put the 250,000 boots on the ground when we went in to Iraq in the first place, and if he had listened to his generals on this, we would not be in this mess today....

no one wants to put the troops on the ground in the depth that is required to shock and awe, to truly shock and awe them in to immediate submission.... Not bush, Not Obama, Not the American people.

so we will once again have a bunch of our fathers and brothers and sons killed, FOR NOTHING.....

therefore, NOT ONE boot should be set on the ground over there, not one! It'll just be in VAIN if we do.

Forum List

Back