Can Obama Honestly Say America Is Better Off Under Him Than Bush?

people with money in the stock market under bush who kept in there are sure happier now. Same with people who invested pre-clinton and kept throughout clintons term

The stock market is up but volume is down.....that means less are getting richer than before.

The small investor is not participating as much as before.

Most sane people are holding what they have and investing squat...and whom can blame them?

IF Obama is voted out of office? That alone will be Natural Stimulus.

It's a good question..

Is America better off under Obama than it was under Bush? The voters need to know

Bush given a Dow at 10750, left a Dow at 8150
Obama given a Dow at 8150......now at 13,000

Bush given an economy adding 400,000 jobs a month......left an economy losing 770,000 jobs a month
Obama given an economy losing 770,000 jobs a month ....now gaining 150,000 plus

Bush given a robust financial and manufacturing sector....left the financial and auto sector in ruins
Obama saved the financial sector and the auto sector

Bush given a nation at peace......started two wars in which he blundered the execution
Obama settled Bush's wars

Bush allowed the worst terrorist attack in history
Obama killed the SOB who did it

Let America decide if we are better off

The last jobs report said 115,000 so you're going off of old reports. What is the economy doing now?

Osama had as much to do with actually flying those planes into those buildings as Obama did killing Osama. Truth is KSM planned the 9/11 attacks. Osama basically sat in on meetings and gave the nod. However I believe Osama had much more to do with the planning than Obama. So both deserve some credit.

The snag is that if Obama had his way we never would have found Osama because he protested everything that was used to find him.....he wanted to prosecute the guys that made it possible.....and now he's signed away our rights to do the same thing to Ayman al-Zawahiri, the current leader of Al Qaeda, if he's in ether Afghanistan or Pakistan.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
Could Bush say that america was better off under him than under Clinton?

We are still going downhill. It does not matter which party occupies the WH.

Bingo!
Sorry my conservative friends...but fair is fair.
This is not a party problem.
This is a magnificent storm that has been brewing thru the past 5 Presidents, a house and Senate that has been controlled by both parties thru this period also.

Our government is corrupt. Greenspan, Summers and Rueban engineered a brilliant plan that did two things - literally handed the fruits of labor into the hands of large banks, and setup a system which provided free taxpayer money to these same financial institutions to invest and profit from. And when that wasn't enough they came up with 401k funds to plunder as well. This all happened during 5 Presidents.
And one of them - Larry Summers, is Obama's chief advisor.
End of story.

Last edited:
people with money in the stock market under bush who kept in there are sure happier now. Same with people who invested pre-clinton and kept throughout clintons term

The stock market is up but volume is down.....that means less are getting richer than before.

The small investor is not participating as much as before.

"small investor" and "volume"

lol!

It's a good question..

Is America better off under Obama than it was under Bush? The voters need to know

Bush given an economy adding 400,000 jobs a month......left an economy losing 770,000 jobs a month

Bush given a robust financial and manufacturing sector....left the financial and auto sector in ruins

Bush given a nation at peace......started two wars in which he blundered the execution

The last jobs report said 115,000 so you're going off of old report. What is the economy doing now?

Osama had as much to do with actually flying those planes into those buildings as Obama did killing Osama. Truth is KSM planned the 9/11 attacks. Osama basically sat in on meetings and gave the nod. However I believe Osama had much more to do with the planning than Obama. So both deserve some credit.

The snag is that if Obama had his way we never would have found Osama because he protested everything that was used to find him.....he wanted to prosecute the guys that made it possible.....and now he's signed away our rights to do the same thing to Ayman al-Zawahiri, the current leader of Al Qaeda if he's in ether Afghanistan or Pakistan.

KSM, other 9/11 plotters refuse to answer judge’s questions at Gitmo hearing

It's a good question..

The last jobs report said 115,000 so you're going off of old report. What is the economy doing now?

The snag is that if Obama had his way we never would have found Osama because he protested everything that was used to find him.....he wanted to prosecute the guys that made it possible.....and now he's signed away our rights to do the same thing to Ayman al-Zawahiri, the current leader of Al Qaeda, if he's in ether Afghanistan or Pakistan.

lol... this burn will last a while

Bingo!

That's what Democrats want. They want to tell us our future sucks....vote Obama.

However I'm hearing a much more positive tone coming from Romney.

Our best days are ahead.....according to Mitt Romney.

According to Obama our best days are over. Get used to it.

Bingo!

That's what Democrats want. They want to tell us our future sucks....vote Obama.

And stand by for the new standard of Mediocrity brought to you by Obama, Statists...and the US Government that has the power to make it so.

Bingo!
This is a magnificent storm that has been brewing thru the past 5 Presidents, a house and Senate that has been controlled by both parties thru this period also.

Our government is corrupt. Greenspan, Summers and Rueban engineered a brilliant plan that did two things - literally handed the fruits of labor into the hands of large banks, and setup a system which provided free taxpayer money to these same financial institutions to invest and profit from. And when that wasn't enough they came up with 401k funds to plunder as well. This all happened during 5 Presidents.
End of story.

Sorry to disappoint, my non-conservative friend, but there are many here that would agree with what you just posted. Obama is the icing on the cake.

Bingo!

How tragically true, that those are the messages we are hearing. If obama wins again, we'll have to get used to the old days being gone, because they most certainly will not be recovered any time soon (if ever).

Fact is Bush came as close to destroying the great country he was given as any man in history

Thankfully, we had Obama come in, prevent a depression, restore our global reputation and mop up his wars

How tragically true, that those are the messages we are hearing. If obama wins again, we'll have to get used to the old days being gone, because they most certainly will not be recovered any time soon (if ever).

And should obama and the Statists succeed? Can you imagine your grandchildren asking YOU why they have to pay for something they aren't responsible for?

It's a good question..

The last jobs report said 115,000 so you're going off of old reports. What is the economy doing now?

Osama did more than that. He did a lot more than sit there. The reasson why the 1993 attack failed was because they didn't have an Osama Bin Laden. KSM planned the attack, but as a highly trained and experienced structural engineer, Osama knew the exact place to attack. He got a degree in civil engineering in 1979.

Bingo!

End of story.

Sorry to disappoint, my non-conservative friend, but there are many here that would agree with what you just posted. Obama is the icing on the cake.

Umm...yeah. I am more conservative than you I assure you.
As in true conservative.
Both parties screwed us over...and Obama is continuing to do so now..he has given dutiful compliance with the big banks every bit as much as the previous 4 Presidents before him.
i will be voting for Romney, but not because I think he will save anything. Rather to get rid of this administration so at least the ruination of this country might at least slow down.

Bingo!

End of story.

Labor-Rate-500x640.jpg

Obama in his own mind after the latest jobs report.....

obama-the-sphinx.jpg

The American economy is at depression levels. The sad part is that none of this seems to matter to the American public. Obama’s approval from an average of polls is at 48%. When you factor in our terrible economic conditions and decreasing standard of living, Obama is running ahead in the polls of where his standing should be.

This is something Conservative/Libertarians need to understand. Too many think this is 1980. Sorry, Obama is not Carter and Romney is definitely no Reagan. Ronald Reagan had a Conservative core, Mitt Romney is the most Leftist Republican since Teddy Roosevelt. Jimmy Carter did not have the adulation from the press and the popular culture that Obama has. We are dealing with a cult of personality that rivals North Korea’s Juche! Obama is viewed as a semi divine figure who is here to redeem America’s sins. This is what people on the Right must grasp. The Obama Boom: 115,000 jobs added in April; Unemployement rate drops to 8.1% › 2.0: The Blogmocracy

Can Obama Honestly Say America Is Better Off Under Him Than Bush?

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

:eusa_whistle:

827.gif

Try, again, Skippy!

Bingo!

End of story.

Labor-Rate-500x640.jpg

Obama in his own mind after the latest jobs report.....

obama-the-sphinx.jpg

The American economy is at depression levels. The sad part is that none of this seems to matter to the American public. Obama’s approval from an average of polls is at 48%. When you factor in our terrible economic conditions and decreasing standard of living, Obama is running ahead in the polls of where his standing should be.

This is something Conservative/Libertarians need to understand. Too many think this is 1980. Sorry, Obama is not Carter and Romney is definitely no Reagan. Ronald Reagan had a Conservative core, Mitt Romney is the most Leftist Republican since Teddy Roosevelt. Jimmy Carter did not have the adulation from the press and the popular culture that Obama has. We are dealing with a cult of personality that rivals North Korea’s Juche! Obama is viewed as a semi divine figure who is here to redeem America’s sins. This is what people on the Right must grasp. The Obama Boom: 115,000 jobs added in April; Unemployement rate drops to 8.1% › 2.0: The Blogmocracy

You don't have to tell me how bad of a President Obama is.
I rank him right up there with Carter.
He is a liberal in the worst way. I am dead serious when I say another 4 years of this man and this country is quite likely to reach the point of no return. The middle class is disappearing right before our eyes, and all this ass thinks about is how to make himself look good.
I just sat in my recliner the other day and shook my head when this idiot said "this is good news, it is goo dto see America consistently adding jobs" when asked about the 8.2% to 8.1% unemployment number.
He is bleeding us dry. He has got to go.

Can Obama say things are better now because of him?

I got tired of working on the list, but here are a few :lol: , I say no he has not made things better for America ......

1 - Fast and Furious - Operation Gun Runner, sent over 2000 weapons to Mexico, and resulted in the death of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry on December 14, 2010
2 - Stonewalled the investigation on Fast and Furious, ignored 22 subpoenas requesting documents for the congressional investigation.
3 - G.E sending 36000 Jobs Overseas, paid NO taxes in 2010, received $3.2 billion tax credit (Obama handpicked G.E. CEO to head his Jobs Committee)
4 - Approved $535 million Solyndra loan, a company who went bankrupt after 1 year.
5 - Lightsquared, the attempt to endanger the Air Traffic Control system for the benefit of his political contributors.
6 - Increased our deficit over 40% in 2/12 years
7 - The harassment of Gibson Guitars, sending the DOJ to confiscate their working inventory because the CEO was a Republican supporter and moved production to a non union environment.
8 - Oil Drilling Moratoriums, preventing oil drilling in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and Gulf of Mexico to at least until 2017.
9 - Soaring FOOD and Gas Prices
10 - The Downgrade of America's credit rating ( 1st time in American history)
11 - 1st time in American history over 42 MILLION Americans are living in poverty
12 - Never passed a BUDGET ( First time in 34 YEARS)
13 - America drops to 5th place in GLOBAL COMPETITIVENESS
14 - Over 400,000 small businesses closing every year under Obama
15 - Our Debt has increased $4,247,000,000,000 in just 945 days! . (That's the fastest increase under any president ever!)
16 - Fed Suing States and States suing Feds
17 - Pressured Retired General Shelton to ALTER his testimony in the Lightsquared investigation (see #4)
18 - Enabled the Largest number of Home Foreclosures in history
19 - Turned America into the LARGEST FOOD STAMP NATION, 1 in 7 Americans now on food stamps.
20 - Start another War WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL
21 - Forced a Trillion dollar disaster down our throats called Obamacare WITHOUT EVEN READING THE BILL
22 - Created OVER 25 million UNEMPLOYED
23 - Appoint a TAX CHEAT for Sec. of the TREASURY!
24 - Appoint over 34 UN-ELECTED CZARS, bypassing congressional approval process.
25 - Eric Holder turns a blind eye to voter intimidation by the Black Panthers then justifies with racial comments
26 - Eric Holder pardons Mark Rich! (indicted on charges of tax evasion and illegal trading with Iran.)
27 - 1st President to allow Lawsuits Against the States He Swore an Oath to Protect
28 - 1st President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space
29 - 1st President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory (Boeing)
30 - 1st President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts
31 - 1st President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago
32 - 1st President in American history with a Socialist/Markist radical anti American past to get elected with the help of ACORN and the Black Panthers.
33 - 1st President in American History to deface the American flag by placing his own picture on it, Google "obama-american-flag-veterans/2012/03/14/id/432541"
34 - Blocks congressional investigation of solyndra $$$ scandal.
35 - 1st President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
36 - 1st President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places
37 - Signed NDAA, and trashed the bill of rights.
38 - TSA harassment of the flying public including harassment of John Tyner and strip searches of elderly women.
39 - Continuing censorship, cyber attacks and obstruction of wiki leaks
40 - Allows Black Panthers to place a $10K bounty on a US citizen without any proof of guilt, and supports the supposed victim's family based on race only.
41 - GDP rose 4.2 % is last 3 years, but new US Debt rose 60%
42 - 302,000 new homes were sold in 2011, 6.2% below 2010 and the lowest number of annual sales since the government started tracking home sales in 1963
43 - Bypassed congressional approval to donate $1.5 Billion Tax Dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to promote Shari Law there.

You don't have to tell me how bad of a President Obama is.
I rank him right up there with Carter.
He is a liberal in the worst way. I am dead serious when I say another 4 years of this man and this country is quite likely to reach the point of no return. The middle class is disappearing right before our eyes, and all this ass thinks about is how to make himself look good.
I just sat in my recliner the other day and shook my head when this idiot said "this is good news, it is goo dto see America consistently adding jobs" when asked about the 8.2% to 8.1% unemployment number.
He is bleeding us dry. He has got to go.

Calculated-Risk Is
HIP....AGAIN!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

"If you're waiting for the next meltdown in U.S. stocks or in commodities, you may want to get over it.

After several false dawns following the global financial crisis, more investors are starting to believe the current rally in stocks, commodities and emerging markets could be a long-lasting one.

The S&P 500 closed above 1,400 points last week for the first time since the 2008 financial crisis. Investors piled into U.S. equity funds, with the biggest weekly inflows since mid-September.

"Is this risk rally for real? I think the answer to that question is yes, but it's not a straight line up," said Art Steinmetz, chief investment officer at Oppenheimer Funds in New York, managing more than $177 billion in assets.

Oppenheimer is currently betting on stocks tied to upswings in the economy, and is also overweight in riskier bond classes, he said.

Since its recent bottom in early October, the S&P index has jumped 30 percent. But for the first time since 2007, investors are not using the gains as an opportunity to take profits and run away. Instead, the rally has been slow and steady, and investors see the sustained improvement in the U.S. economy as a sign that demand has returned and that risky assets can support higher valuations.

"The prospects for future returns in equities relative to bonds are as good as they have been in a generation," Goldman Sachs in a note Wednesday said."

OBAMA+Point.jpg

"If YOU want to retire......"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp6VIJsF9co]steppenwolf - mover over - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back