Can Obama Deliver?

No, Obama will not be able to deliver. This country is fractured, huge divisions and whatnot. One party coming along saying that they're going to bring the country together will not work. The current system will have to break before anything meaningful will ever be accomplished.:sad:

I agree. You need more parties represented in your congress....

better health care, affordable education, government spending transparency, end the war,

everything he wants to do serves all people, except the top 1%

Here's my question. First of all, I'm nowhere near the top 1percent however, I plan to try to get close. About 5 years ago a business partner and I saved for 2 years and started a company. Through dedication, hard work, and ingenuity it took off. We hired employees, paid them above market wages and medical. If I'm hiring, giving medical benefits, and allowing people to live better lives, why should I be penalized for contributing to society?

Here's my question. First of all, I'm nowhere near the top 1percent however, I plan to try to get close. About 5 years ago a business partner and I saved for 2 years and started a company. Through dedication, hard work, and ingenuity it took off. We hired employees, paid them above market wages and medical. If I'm hiring, giving medical benefits, and allowing people to live better lives, why should I be penalized for contributing to society?

Obama is actually regarded as having the best economic plan for small business's. His only liberal stance is wanting more regulation of corporations that are sending jobs overseas.

Nice. We hear that from every candidate every election. What's he REALLY going to do?

Nothing.

lol. I don't give two shits what you think about Obama. You're a straight ticket neo-con. The moderates will continue to explore their options, and unless something major happens, they will continue to acknowledge obama as the best candidate with the best plans and ideas.

lol. I don't give two shits what you think about Obama. You're a straight ticket neo-con. The moderates will continue to explore their options, and unless something major happens, they will continue to acknowledge obama as the best candidate with the best plans and ideas.

Feelings are mutual. The fact that you even use Obama and moderate in the same sentence says everything about you anyone needs to know.

Just as obviously you don't KNOW two shits about me. You have yet to get anything right in your little fishing expedition trying to tell me what-all I'm about.

Feelings are mutual. The fact that you even use Obama and moderate in the same sentence says everything about you anyone needs to know.

Just as obviously you don't KNOW two shits about me. You have yet to get anything right in your little fishing expedition trying to tell me what-all I'm about.

Ignorant, yes
Angry, yes
neo-con, yes
straight ticket republican, yes

It must suck to be so simple.

Nice. We hear that from every candidate every election. What's he REALLY going to do?

Nothing.

Not true Sarg! McCain is willing to stay in Iraq for 100 years. That kind of sets him apart, don't you think?

You really want to go there? McCain has acknowledged up, down and sideways that he knows nada about the economy.

I can show you from his record he has more experience about the economy than Obama...

Forum List

Back