Can Obama buy his next term with 1.2 trillion dollars?

And just how stupid is the OP, anyway? Obama will spend $1.2 Billion, not Trillion.

Can you not read the link? Or is this your fuzzy math? He will spend both his war chest and his increase in the debt limit if given it. That now actually translates to 1.4 trillion.

You're either an idiot, or completely dishonest. I think it's the latter.

The spending is almost entirely spending that has already been voted on and approved. Not raising the debt ceiling will not change laws. It will only further hurt our credit rating.

And just how stupid is the OP, anyway? Obama will spend $1.2 Billion, not Trillion.

Can you not read the link? Or is this your fuzzy math? He will spend both his war chest and his increase in the debt limit if given it. That now actually translates to 1.4 trillion.

The spending is almost entirely spending that has already been voted on and approved. Not raising the debt ceiling will not change laws. It will only further hurt our credit rating.

It's not dishonesty, its anger at how MY FUCKING MONEY IS BEING WASTED.

It's not dishonesty, its anger at how MY FUCKING MONEY IS BEING WASTED.

Then it's misplaced anger. You need to focus your rage at the party that borrowed $10T, ran tax revenue into the ground and then passed an unfunded health care plan. (Hint: not the Democrats)

All the money of OURS that Obama has wasted could have put all of our children through college. Aren't you happy he instead spent it on new cars for the wealthy that could already afford them and then DESTROYED the used ones the poor could afford. Aren't you glad he spent it on solar panels that don't work. Aren't you glad he spent it to build electric cars that blow up and no one wants to begin with. Aren't you glad he gave it to union companies that employed a few people. Aren't you glad he spent it to bail out the fat cats that are already educated and rich to begin with.

All the money of OURS that Obama has wasted could have put all of our children through college. Aren't you happy he instead spent it on new cars for the wealthy that could already afford them and then DESTROYED the used ones the poor could afford. Aren't you glad he spent it on solar panels that don't work. Aren't you glad he spent it to build electric cars that blow up and no one wants to begin with. Aren't you glad he gave it to union companies that employed a few people. Aren't you glad he spent it to bail out the fat cats that are already educated and rich to begin with.

I think he did better than Bush, who spent money on killing people.

Election time is right around the corner so what better time to have an extra trillion to throw around. Who will be his benefactors this time?

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Obama administration to seek $1.2 trillion debt ceiling increase – The 1600 Report - CNN.com Blogs

$$$ Show Me the MONEY!!! $$$ - YouTube

Since the Chamber of Commerce gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats, the bulk of Obama's money is probably coming from average Americans sending in smaller amounts. Republicans can't possibly say it's from corporations.

That's debatable, however its not the point. We are not rehashing Bush to decide if he is worthy of another term. Obama is eligible though so rehashing his decisions is very relevant.

Election time is right around the corner so what better time to have an extra trillion to throw around. Who will be his benefactors this time?

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Obama administration to seek $1.2 trillion debt ceiling increase – The 1600 Report - CNN.com Blogs

Since the Chamber of Commerce gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats, the bulk of Obama's money is probably coming from average Americans sending in smaller amounts. Republicans can't possibly say it's from corporations.

Way to be off topic and as irrelevant as usual.

That's debatable, however its not the point. We are not rehashing Bush to decide if he is worthy of another term. Obama is eligible though so rehashing his decisions is very relevant.

Yup.

And the last time we re-elected a president, it was one who spent our money running around the planet killing people. Obama hasn't done anything as bad as that, and in fact has done some good. Ergo: we should re-elect him.

Yup.

And the last time we re-elected a president, it was one who spent our money running around the planet killing people. Obama hasn't done anything as bad as that, and in fact has done some good. Ergo: we should re-elect him.

With the difference being that most people didn't realize how dangerous the debt was back then. But now with all the publicity and downgrade its widely known. Obama can't escape it as Bush did.

Yup.

With the difference being that most people didn't realize how dangerous the debt was back then. But now with all the publicity and downgrade its widely known. Obama can't escape it as Bush did.

Oh fuck!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

What is unaverage about the Chamber of Commerce?

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Still delusional, good for you.

Conservatives have comprehension problems.

True story!

Senator Obama was right.

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ‘s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America ‘s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, “the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

– Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006​

34q8neq.jpg

What an incredibly stupid poster in your sig. Not that the little girl is stupid. But grownups SHOULD be able to understand that the poster is a lie.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Sadly, even though they know its a lie, they love that lie and so they keep spreading it around, a lot like spreading horse manure in a field.

Jeez, but that really is stupid.
1. That's not my sig.

2. We'll just put you down as one of those idiots who believes that GOP debt is bad, Dem debt is good.

3. Are you calling Senator Obama a liar?

Senator Obama was right.

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ‘s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America ‘s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, “the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

Yup. Absolutely nothing important happened since 2006. Nothing has changed.

Nothing to see here.

Carry on.
Obama can do no wrong. Got it.

Senator Obama was right.

34q8neq.jpg

What an incredibly stupid poster in your sig. Not that the little girl is stupid. But grownups SHOULD be able to understand that the poster is a lie.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Sadly, even though they know its a lie, they love that lie and so they keep spreading it around, a lot like spreading horse manure in a field.

Jeez, but that really is stupid.
You'll soon recognize that daveman is one of the forum trolls. Ignore him.
Poor little Synthia. Mean ol' Dave's always hurting his widdle feewings. :(

Forum List

Back