can obama blame his way to a second term ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
again with the blame for the bad, we don't make mistakes, classic narcissist

"no single step is a silver spoon" cherry o'bama (from two minutes ago)

Last edited:
The real question is, "Can Republicans run on 8 years of failure and four years of lies"?

It just makes me crack up how they think they have a leg to stand on in this crap when they blamed Clinton and Carter for YEARS.

• Banned
The real question is, "Can Republicans run on 8 years of failure and four years of lies"?

no it isn't... the real question is the one i just asked, what you just did was a good example of glossing over, nice try.
failure...? you better take a look in your democrat mirror if you think your guy is a huge success, they did pass that great healthcare that everybody wanted.

Last edited:
Sad but probably. He was a mere STATE SENATOR a couple of years before being elected last time due to the utter incompetence of the GOP and all their train wrecks and I still don't see a GOP candidate that we all can rally around that are Republicans/conservatives/libertarians/independents, etc.

• Banned
It just makes me crack up how they think they have a leg to stand on in this crap when they blamed Clinton and Carter for YEARS.

compared to carter, clinton was brilliant, except for letting bin laden get away, having sandy berger "make that history dissapear" and that looking into the camera thing.

If things continue on the current trajectory, Obama risks turning "Bush Did It" into a term of fond nostalgic longing.

Clinton did some good things and some bad things (signing gramm leach bliely for one).

He was demonized and blamed for everything Bush wanted someone to blame for.

remember how the recession that satarted shortly after he took office?

Bush and the right blamed Clinton for a mild recession that was part of the economic cycle.

They blamed Clinton for 911.

BTW asshole Bush let OBL go too under your stupid criteria.

I don't recall Bush whinging about Clinton 19 months after he took office.

And yet more historical ignorance from TM. She doesn't recall the stock market crash of March 2000 which led to a recession. The difference between then and now? Bush didn't increase the size of government 25% in one year, crushing any chance at recovery.

This is what you people do.

You scream bloody murder and blame everyone else but your selves.

Then you turn arround and scream bloody murder when anyone blames you for what you caused.

Just like how all of the sudden Beck thinks he shouldnt have called Obama a racist over and over again because he wants to pretend he is the rightful owner of the MLK podium.

I don't recall Bush whinging about Clinton 19 months after he took office.Then you are an idiot

And yet more historical ignorance from TM. She doesn't recall the stock market crash of March 2000 which led to a recession. The difference between then and now? Bush didn't increase the size of government 25% in one year, crushing any chance at recovery.

Hey idiot, Clinton presided over a better economy than Bush did.

Your asshole allowed the economy to crash on his watch

again with the blame for the bad, we don't make mistakes, classic narcissist

"no single step is a silver spoon" cherry o'bama (from two minutes ago)

Let's be honest, the GOP and their extreme white, I mean right wing Tea Partiers, are making it VERY easy for Obama to be elected in 2012. REGARDLESS of what Obama does.

no it isn't... the real question is the one i just asked, what you just did was a good example of glossing over, nice try.
failure...? you better take a look in your democrat mirror if you think your guy is a huge success, they did pass that great healthcare that everybody wanted.

No, YOU are wrong. You have to have some kind of policy and some kind of track record.

Two failed wars and a ruined economy are NOT a "track record". Obama always ran on a policy of "health reform". All you have to do is read the bill to know that it's a good thing and it could have been better only Republicans didn't want this president to fail. Like their's did.

You can't name a single Republican success. Not for at least the last 20 years. They either fail or they work to make others fail. That's not a good record.

No, YOU are wrong. You have to have some kind of policy and some kind of track record.

Two failed wars and a ruined economy are NOT a "track record". Obama always ran on a policy of "health reform". All you have to do is read the bill to know that it's a good thing and it could have been better only Republicans didn't want this president to fail. Like their's did.

You can't name a single Republican success. Not for at least the last 20 years. They either fail or they work to make others fail. That's not a good record.
What failed wars?

Forum List

Back