Can Newt keep Going?

He needs infrastructure and $$$$. The latter will help build the former, but the Romney organization is formidable.

He needs infrastructure and $$$$. The latter will help build the former, but the Romney organization is formidable.

Romney totally rocks. First time in many years that I've actually liked a guy running for POTUS. Naturally, the GOP will disappoint me.... again.

Romney totally rocks. First time in many years that I've actually liked a guy running for POTUS. Naturally, the GOP will disappoint me.... again.

There is NO WAY that the GOP will allow Newt Gingrich to get the nomination. NO WAY! The only thing that they should be concerned about is if NEWT can gain enough support to run as a Third Party candidate.

I have not honestly seen a candidate in the same party spout such hate on a fellow party member as Newt is spewing about Romney. I think Newt has called him everything from a tax cheat to an outright liar. The party bosses have called Newt down time after time and he continues to damage Mitt. I don't know where all the bitter feeling originated.

Now it seems Newt is running anti-GOP Establishment. I mean, what he is he trying to accomplish, other than to doom any future political career he may still have. Any ideas?

A Gingrich-Paul ticket, though I don't think RP would do it, could throw the election into the House.

Forum List

Back