Can Mullahs stop Terrorism?

Will the latest Fatwa against terrorism stop terrorism?

• Yes, Muslims will be enlightened and all unite to stop terrorism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the muslim crazies all go to different clerics, the ones who promote terrorism.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, terrorism has become ingrained in Islam, the new "norm"

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, terrorism has become old news and the new modernity more popular

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Even though the Muslims don't have a Pope or one guy as the head of Islam, they may have someone with the "right stuff". I don't know why it's taken this long, but its about time that some cleric has written that terrorism is wrong, and against Islam's teachings. I commend Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadr, but this begs the question, why now and not sooner, and will it "bend the curve" away from terrorism?

Muslim leader's edict decries terrorism - Washington Times

The Satanic Verses guy is still breathing, making lots of residuals on his book. So much for Fatwahs. Maybe they only work on SNs?

Even though the Muslims don't have a Pope or one guy as the head of Islam, they may have someone with the "right stuff". I don't know why it's taken this long, but its about time that some cleric has written that terrorism is wrong, and against Islam's teachings. I commend Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadr, but this begs the question, why now and not sooner, and will it "bend the curve" away from terrorism?

More mosque preachers should publicly do so.

More mosque preachers should publicly do so.

Indeed they should, *IF* Islam is the *Religion Of PEACE* that is so widely touted.

They should condemn the violence and be VOCAL for all to hear. Right now there seems to be a misconception by most that I know, and have heard/read that ISLAM cannot be trusted, for their actions presently, and in the past.

That is one HUGE stiigma to overcme..if TRUST of the Religion is to be established.

Agreed.

Your average man and wife, 9-5, white house with a picket fence, and cat named Fluffy Muslim may be peaceful...but you know what they say...People judge based on those in charge.

The problem here is nothing is good enough. Muslim clerics around the world have been decrying terrorism since 9/11, and they've been doing it loudly. You just haven't been listening.

Many muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Islamic scripture makes in clear , only muslims are innocent.

Forum List

Back