Can men and women be just friends??

You have a point however I don't have any female friends that are fat or ugly, all of them are fuckable for the most part.

Enjoy it H_G.

I had one female friend that was fat, and I knew her because we always played pool together and she was a pretty good shot. She wasn't bad looking either. I always thought to myself, ya know, if she lost about 75 pounds she'd be fuckable. Case in point.

LOL, us guys can't help but think of stuff like that.:lol:

If you're normal, you do. If there's a sexual problem or malfunction, you don't. Simple as that.

Women are the same. They're just as horny as men.

I had one female friend that was fat, and I knew her because we always played pool together and she was a pretty good shot. She wasn't bad looking either. I always thought to myself, ya know, if she lost about 75 pounds she'd be fuckable. Case in point.
One drink by a man is roughly the equivalent of the woman losing ten pounds on the spot.

Tell me I'm wrong.

One drink by a man is roughly the equivalent of the woman losing ten pounds on the spot.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You're roughly wrong?

Tell me I'm wrong.

You're roughly wrong?
More or less?

Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong. A fat woman is always a fat woman, no matter how much you have to drink. Booze never made a fat woman look any more desirable to me.

But that really doesn't have anything to do with the OP.

Last edited:

Tell me I'm wrong.

I don't know it would take more than 1 drink for me to think like that.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I don't know it would take more than 1 drink for me to think like that.
Yeah, you kinda got to build a base-line drunk before that works, I'd imagine.

Do women think that they can be just friends with a single male? Married men who are happy might be able to get past the temptation. but no way can a single male do it, unless he's just one of the girls.

I did the Appalachian trail with a chick. I didn't fuck her until nearly a year later. We did cuddle and zip our bags together on cold nights.It wasn't easy but we had an agreement.
We were both on a mission.I love her to this day. She has 3 kids and two grandpups.
Great times. Real friendship.

There can be friendship between men and women..but this doesn't mean that there won't be any chemistry..there's always something coming from one or the other

Last edited:
Do women think that they can be just friends with a single male? Married men who are happy might be able to get past the temptation. but no way can a single male do it, unless he's just one of the girls.

Alot of women actually do think they can just be friends with us because they are niaeve about how perverted a mans mind really is.

Forum List

Back