Can machines really take over?

My coffee maker does a much better job of brewing java than I do. If that's an indication, I hope the limitations are limitless.

What would be the limitations, if any?
th

power

"My wife asked why I carry a gun in the house. I replied, 'Decepticons.' I laughed, my wife laughed and the toaster laughed."

My coffee maker does a much better job of brewing java than I do. If that's an indication, I hope the limitations are limitless.
/----/ all the maker can do is deliver consistency but that is based on you adding the same amount of water and coffee everyday.

th

power
I thought that too but can they be trained or programmed to keep power up and running? What is it specifically we can do that a machine or computer can't?
/----/ Lots. only we can load the maker with the coffee grounds and water and determine how much to make and when to make it. We can vary the type of coffee, the grinding, the water quality with almost limitless choices. Otherwise it will just sit there.

Good Lord what makes you think I'm a lib?

Can machines really take over? What would be the limitations, if any?

Can they? As in when...now? No, they cannot do so now.

Limitations? Probably just that they refrain from taking over. That's the sort of thing a machine can be instructed to do and expected to follow instructions. One cannot expect that of people.

The machines will always need maintenance, oiling, and repairs.

It really looks like Hawking has finally gone totally berserk.

He is the Adolf Hitler of astrophysics and he is finally self destructing.

Forum List

Back