Can liberals just admit they are racist?

Blacks have been voting Democrat for a long time, and look how well blacks have been doing ever since

For the very same reason they can't figure out they have been used an abused by the very politicians they vote for. How did no one link that on on april 20th obama met with both Sharpton and Bloomburg to discuss immigration reform,then he met separatly to discuss how to rile up the Black voters.Interestingly one week later he releases his birth certificate.And suddenly every Black person with a bit of media spotlight from Whoppi Goldberg to Jesse Jackson is playing the race card claiming- WE ARE ALL RACISTS is the reason why.Trump aside the birther issue had been around since before the election...timing too suspect for me.

This is why you people consistently lose. You make up shit as you go along hoping it will stick. Instead, it stinks, and it doesn't.

If Obama wanted to use his birth certificate as a political gimmick, he would have waited until the Republicans finally decided on a candidate, and if that candidate happened to be one Donald Trump, Obama would have scored BIG at the perfect time. Sorry, bud, but just like the rest of us, the allegations have gotten old and the issue takes up too much time when more important issues are at hand. You do know there ARE more important issues, don't you? I guess the one great thing about having Trump lead your pack is that he's given carte blanche approval to using campaign language that includes the words SHIT and FUCK in every other sentence. While the public uses profanity on a regular basis (myself included), I would not want the leader of my country sounding like a trailer park illiterate on meth.

Blacks have been voting Democrat for a long time, and look how well blacks have been doing ever since

Considering that we now have a black president and many black billionaires and blacks in congress, I would say blacks are doing better.

It's conservatives who appreciate slavery, Jim Crow laws and segregation. That's just the cold, hard facts.

Of course that couldn't be because they're still suppressed. Oh no....

Let's just take primary education. According to Bush's No Child Left Behind, if minority kids in, say Southeast Los Angeles consistently did poorly on the NCLB tests, they could opt for a voucher to attend a better school. How many of those kids has Beverly Hills 90210 allowed into their classrooms?

Did the thousands of black people trapped by Katrina have a choice as to where to escape? Nope. Ward Nine was a dirt-poor neighborhood with whole generations trapped in a cycle of poverty and hardly anyone had cars, so they had no choice but to stuff themselves into the Superdome like animals until someone acknowledged they were PEOPLE. They were shot at if they tried to cross the Ponchartrain Bridge on foot.

David Horowitz Freedom Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), an organization devoted to "combat racism and promote civil rights through research, education and litigation," identified the CSPC (now DHFC) as one of 17 "right-wing foundations and think tanks support[ing] efforts to make bigoted and discredited ideas respectable." Berlet accused Horowitz of blaming slavery on "'black Africans ... abetted by dark-skinned Arabs'" and of "attack[ing] minority 'demands for special treatment' as 'only necessary because some blacks can't seem to locate the ladder of opportunity within reach of others,' rejecting the idea that they could be the victims of lingering racism."[17]

Considering that we now have a black president and many black billionaires and blacks in congress, I would say blacks are doing better.

It's conservatives who appreciate slavery, Jim Crow laws and segregation. That's just the cold, hard facts.
Typical liberal, pointing out a handfull of proped up elitist blacks while ignoring the millions of uneducated, broken families and crime of the black communities.

The right is riddled with racism.

The posts in this thread show that too.

How can they ever expect black voters to join them.

There is NO recognition of racism in their ranks.

They merely pull a Carl Rove on anyone who tries to make them facre the racism in their party.

They use the Pee Wee defense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Typical liberal, pointing out a handfull of proped up elitist blacks while ignoring the millions of uneducated, broken families and crime of the black communities.

Do you have any idea how many black families were pushed out of the middle class in this republican aided boom and bust cycle of the last decade?

You pretend there is no black middle class.

You also pretend there are no white people who inhabit a life of uneducated, broken families and crime.

You are a racist plain and simple.

YOU are whats wrong with this country.

YOU do more damage than the poor people of color who you hate so much.

If blacks would have chose the party of personal responsibility, instead of the party of self pity they would be doing much better.

If you were not such a racist along with all the idiots who agree with you then black people would be alot better off.

It's funny how liberals brag how so many blacks vote Democrat, but they can't brag how well blacks are doing.

If blacks would have chose the party of personal responsibility, instead of the party of self pity they would be doing much better.

The South has generally been majority Republican for years. So why is it residents in blue states pay more in income tax than they get back from the federal government, while red states pay less and are net recipients of government spending? Except for big inner city populations, the majority of blacks live in the South. Must be there's lotsa whites down there who aren't taking a whole lot of personal responsibility either.

Considering blacks are far more unemployed and on welfare more than any other group of people, I don't understand your point?

In the grand totals of tallying the popular vote for any election, please indicate how many "dead people" that total included. And after you figure it out that the percentage is so low as to not make even a tiny dent, you and Allie can stop being so smug in attempting to prove that it does.

On the other hand, redistricting manipulation, which is what Tom Delay was found guilty of, provided thousands of votes for Republicans simply by redrawing borders. But then we all know Republicans can be quite clever when it comes to disguising their intent. Check out the fact sheets on how they won Ohio in 2004.

Of course the simple solution to most voter manipulation is to standardize EVERYTHING, from the election day right down to the type of voting machines used by every district in every state. I think we're the only country in the world who has 50 different rules and systems.

maggie- while I dont think that 'dead' voters make a noticable difference I do think that felon and welfare voters make up enough numbers to sway a close election. what portion of dead, felon or welfare citizens vote Democrat?

changing prescinct boundaries is often done to concentrate the black vote, isnt it?

and your last point was voting machines. hahaha. Gore lost Florida and the election in 2000 because stupid people cant even figure out how to mark their ballot properly.

which brings me full circle to my original point. why do we want incompetent and disinterested people involved in making decisions about how to run society?

The hanging chads in Florida was a unique situation that had never been experienced to such a degree in the past, so it was hardly that the people were "stupid." They weren't stupid in prior years were they? Felons aren't allowed to vote, and truly "incompetent" people certainly don't make up the majority of those who actually go to the polls in any event. Haven't you ever checked exit polling results which shows demographics? Here's an example, from the 2008 election (there's 7 pages here).

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Poor black people will never vote Republican, because it's the Republican Party that has always tried to tear down any gains they made. Why would they?

thanks for the interesting link to the exit polls. personally I think it supports my position that the working middle class is less monolithic than the extremes at either end but you have the right to your opinion.

The Case of the Uncounted Ballots
here is the link that convinces me that lower average black intelligence cost Gore the state of Florida in 2000, and therefore the election.

Can Leweman just admit that he LOVES the taste of cum-slathered cock?

Forum List

Back