Can Liberal Zionists Count On Hillary Clinton?

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/magazine/can-liberal-zionists-count-on-hillary-clinton.html

Strange, that Hillary change their views so much times. Why? Or maybe she’s just wanna earn some money? She often support people with money, she earn thousands for her speeches(Hillary Clinton has made millions on speeches. But she 8217 s still not a great speaker. - The Washington Post)
She also earns money for things, which more honest people do for free
University at Buffalo paid 275 000 for Hillary Clinton speech - The Washington Post
It’s funny, that now, she’s one the two sides – Israeli and US lobbyists!

IMHO------- NO!!! sorry Hillary----but my sense is that the
only person who can TRUST Hillary is ----Hillary-----well ---maybe Chelsea too. I am not suggesting that she is evil incarnate-----but she seems to me to be something of a
self promoter

"Daniel Zemel first visited Israel fresh off his bar mitzvah, in 1966. A bookish Jewish kid from Chicago, Zemel had a love for Israel inherited from his grandfather, Rabbi Solomon Goldman, a friend of Albert Einstein’s who was president from 1938 to 1940 of the then left-leaning Zionist Organization of America..."

"For Zemel and his faithfully Democratic congregation, that hope and anxiety has come to rest most squarely on Hillary Clinton.

"This has happened at the same time that Clinton has staked out a firmly hawkish, pro-Israel position on Gaza and Israeli security.

"In August, many liberals were discouraged after reading a Clinton interview with Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic. In it, she struck a tone on Israel that was markedly more hard-line than that of the Obama administration, generally avoiding empathy with Palestinian losses and asserting, 'If I were the prime minister of Israel, you’re damn right I would expect to have control over security' on the West Bank."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/magazine/can-liberal-zionists-count-on-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Hillary will feel obligated to murder, maim, and displace more innocent Muslims than Bubba, Dubya, and Barry combined in order to compensate for her gender.

Hillary murders people? I have my reservations about Hillary----but never considered her to be a murderer----
I see her as kinda---just a little bit---sorta ---opportunist---
I cannot see how murdering arabs will compensate her
femaleness

If I were a Jew I would be more weary of Hillary than Obama. And that's saying a lot.

Hillary murders people? I have my reservations about Hillary----but never considered her to be a murderer----
femaleness
Hillary has condoned the mass murder of Muslims from Palestine to Tripoli to Damascus to Baghdad, and she will have even greater power if elected president. She'll pursue the same policies all the other rich bitches have followed as long as her blood isn't spilled during the (peace) process.

If I were a Jew I would be more weary of Hillary than Obama. And that's saying a lot.
shrinking-map-of-palestine.png

Here's hoping you are correct about Hillary.

sorry rocko---but you meant WARY-------it's ok-----I am a nasty nitpicker. I am a jew-----I am more wary of Hillary than of
Obama------ even Bill probably sleeps with one eye opened.---he is not a jew.

femaleness
Hillary has condoned the mass murder of Muslims from Palestine to Tripoli to Damascus to Baghdad, and she will have even greater power if elected president. She'll pursue the same policies all the other rich bitches have followed as long as her blood isn't spilled during the (peace) process.

gee-----muslims are killing each other in Afghanistan and in Pakistan and in Syria and in Iran and in Yemen------just because HILLARY told them to do it I am amazed-----
even I have a much better opinion of the intelligence of muslims than does georgie

gee-----muslims are killing each other in Afghanistan and in Pakistan and in Syria and in Iran and in Yemen------just because HILLARY told them to do it I am amazed-----
even I have a much better opinion of the intelligence of muslims than does georgie
Muslims are killing each other in the countries you mentioned and more because it suits the interest$ of rich parasites who buy and sell political whores like Hillary with their pocket change. I am amazed you are ignorant of that fact.

Muslims are killing each other in the countries you mentioned and more because it suits the interest$ of rich parasites who buy and sell political whores like Hillary with their pocket change. I am amazed you are ignorant of that fact.

really? and just how does this "FACT" work?------muslims get together and agree to work for the interests of "whore Hillary"??? The capital city of Yemen ---SANAA is awash in blood------can you tell me how "whore Hillary" benefits? and how she manages to convince Yemenis to
kill each other Is CALIPH BIG BAD BAGDADDY on her staff?

Forum List

Back