Can Jesus be God if he is not all knowing?

The FLOOD of Noah's day lasted a year... And there is plenty of evidence, it is just that evolutionists and uniformitarians wish to apply the evidence to their theories.
Can you link to such evidence? Or is this merely fartsmoke?
One secular site would be this:

I actually watched this, they provided no evidence of a 40 day worldwide flood, just local floods. So your video confirms what I said: no actual evidence for a 40 day worldwide flood.

These so called "area" FLOOD disasters seem to have taken place around the globe and all at about the same time --- as far as so called "myth stories" go. And they were ALL once look upon by "modern" science as mere tales ---- until recent finds have proven otherwise.

Still not a 40 day worldwide flood that killed massive amounts of human, plants and animals. Thanks for clearing that up.

DNA proof of the FLOOD DNA - Proof of Noah's Flood & its Ramifications for Everyone

Last edited:
Can you link to such evidence? Or is this merely fartsmoke?
One secular site would be this:

I actually watched this, they provided no evidence of a 40 day worldwide flood, just local floods. So your video confirms what I said: no actual evidence for a 40 day worldwide flood.

These so called "area" FLOOD disasters seem to have taken place around the globe and all at about the same time --- as far as so called "myth stories" go. And they were ALL once look upon by "modern" science as mere tales ---- until recent finds have proven otherwise.

Still not a 40 day worldwide flood that killed massive amounts of human, plants and animals. Thanks for clearing that up.

DNA proof of the FLOOD DNA - Proof of Noah's Flood & its Ramifications for Everyone

That was interesting, thanks for the link. But let's be honest, there is so much speculation and outright falsehoods in this theory that they couldn't get any real scientists to back it, hence their only link is to wiki. They also mention that Moses wrote Genesis 3500 years ago without any proof, and then use that to substantiate other bits of speculation. Their Declining Lifespan graph is also nonsense, as homo sapiens have been living longer and longer as time goes on, not shorter life spans.

So what you have here is an unproven theory, and not very logical, especially in their timeline as it refers to a genetic bottleneck. And this theory completely ignores the flood itself, and why there is no geologic evidence for a worldwide, 40 days flood.

In their conclusion, they say "if the proof of Noah's Flood is true," IF!!!! So they don't really believe that it even happened, lol.

You really need to up your critical thinking game so you can tell the difference between fact and fiction. Good luck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back