Can Jesus be God if he is not all knowing?

But why did god put stuff in this universe that would hurt your g-ma? What's god's motivation for putting deformed babies in this (autonomous) universe?

Why are you an obtuse tard? The world may never know, yet it doesn't make it not so.
You said god warned you, well, why didn't god just not do the thing that you needed a warning for? It makes no logical sense.

But why did god put stuff in this universe that would hurt your g-ma? What's god's motivation for putting deformed babies in this (autonomous) universe?

Why are you an obtuse tard? The world may never know, yet it doesn't make it not so.
You said god warned you, well, why didn't god just not do the thing that you needed a warning for? It makes no logical sense.

I'm sorry you don't, and probably never will understand the way the world works.

Bitch, you ain't logical ary a bit, fuck right the hell off with that. I took logic in college, boy.

I'm sorry you don't, and probably never will understand the way the world works.

Bitch, you ain't logical ary a bit, fuck right the hell off with that. I took logic in college, boy.
I know how the world works, I'm simply trying to figure out WHY god would put so many bad things in it. Like what happened to your g-ma.

I know how the world works, I'm simply trying to figure out WHY god would put so many bad things in it. Like what happened to your g-ma.
That’s a lie.

Try being honest instead.

there is no son of god/etc
How do you know?
we've been over this a million times
you can't prove there is a god
if you claim something, it's up to you to prove--not for someone to disprove it

You can't prove there isn't a God.
You can't prove there isn't a God.

which version - the desert religions are fabrications, self serving forgeries so which one is yours ... for proof.

That’s a lie.

I think Marion is being honest.

That’s a lie.

But you aren’t.

No, you do not. You do not understand the concept, and that's apparent, sorry.

Nothing bad happened to my grandma because God gave me 3 premonitions and told me what to do. I knew what to do when the time came because of that. There's no way I would have known without that, I reckon that's why God made it so.

That’s a lie.

But you aren’t.
Why? Because you never have any real proof?

That’s a lie.

But you aren’t.
I just provided you real proof. You were unable to understand it.

No, you do not. You do not understand the concept, and that's apparent, sorry.

Nothing bad happened to my grandma because God gave me 3 premonitions and told me what to do. I knew what to do when the time came because of that. There's no way I would have known without that, I reckon that's why God made it so.
I "reckon" that you should put the 'shine down and go take a nap. :biggrin:

That’s a lie.

But you aren’t.
You do? Well let's see it! 'Sup, bitch?

That’s a lie.

But you aren’t.
Real proof has a proper link to it, otherwise it's just your opinion.

That’s a lie.

But you aren’t.

Apparently it's just your opinion then. FAIL!

I talk about real things that happened, you talk bullshit, faggot fuck.

But you aren’t.

I was asking a question, it upset you. Too bad.

But you aren’t.

You're not questioning a damn thing and fucking retarded. Ask me how I know your IQ is under 110, dumbass.

But you aren’t.

You suffer fools better than I.

Regards
DL

You suffer fools better than I.

Regards
DL

How do you suffer yourself better?

Am I to assume you consider me a fool, you fucking pusillanimous slimy turd fucking fuck?!

GRAH!!! Can I just bitchsmack you 1 time ? Please?

Forum List

Back