Can It Ever Be TOO Wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see I got a winner from ya,April. Ahso..I wuz right.

Poor Bonz. I wonder if she still gets wet for him or is now happy with her new man. Maybe she will let us know. Or keep us guessing. Meanwhile....I hope she doesn't do more wet snatch threads, lol.

What? Gracie made comments. You make comments about Bonzi all the time! Lol! So? What's the problem?
It isn't about the thread dummy...it's about you bitching about another bitching about what you post, yet here you are bitching about what was posted. (we need a short bus helmet emoji)

Poor Bonz. I wonder if she still gets wet for him or is now happy with her new man. Maybe she will let us know. Or keep us guessing. Meanwhile....I hope she doesn't do more wet snatch threads, lol.

How do you guys know this stuff anyway? Did she tell you this or something? Is there are a thread on it?

How do you guys know this stuff anyway? Did she tell you this or something? Is there are a thread on it?

Secrets. :lol:

What? Gracie made comments. You make comments about Bonzi all the time! Lol! So? What's the problem?
It isn't about the thread dummy...it's about you bitching about another bitching about what you post, yet here you are bitching about what was posted. (we need a short bus helmet emoji)

I wasn't bitching about what he posted or what you posted. I didn't address either one of you first. I wasn't bitching about what anyone posted. I never said the thread should be removed or complained to mods about it. I just said I thought it was pretty gross and inappropriate and gave my opinions on this topic. Then I made fun of it. So? I guess my posts really get to some people. :D Good to know! You keep trying to equate me giving my opinions on a topic open for discussion on a messageboard to a person starting a thread about their vagina! Lol.

She DID go back and forth with TNHarley for awhile, then kicked him to the curb but I don't know why. She was after one particular person and he was not having it. So...this thread. And other gross shit she posted.

Vajayjays...everywhere! Some old and dusty, some wet and slimey! Get yer vajajays here! But Wait! Call now and receive TWO, yes TWO for the price of one! Wet or dry!

:rofl:

I wasn't bitching about what he posted or what you posted. I didn't address either one of you first. I wasn't bitching about what anyone posted. I never said the thread should be removed or complained to mods about it. I just said I thought it was pretty gross and inappropriate and gave my opinions on this topic. Then I made fun of it. So? I guess my posts really get to some people. :D Good to know! You keep trying to equate me giving my opinions on a topic open for discussion on a messageboard to a person starting a thread about their vagina! Lol.
Yeah, well, we still need a short bus emoji.

She DID go back and forth with TNHarley for awhile, then kicked him to the curb but I don't know why. She was after one particular person and he was not having it. So...this thread. And other gross shit she posted.

Isn't TN married with young kids though? I thought that was just some online flirting that didn't really mean anything. I thought you meant an actual real life fling where they "hooked up" so to speak. But yeah, there were a few things that she posted that I would put in the disgusting category too. Lol! I would never say those things to a bunch of online people anyways. To each her own, but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun with it either! :lol: I can't get Mad TV's "Lowered Expectations" out of my head when I read this kind of stuff!

I don't know if TN is married or not. I don't pay much attention to real life stuff unless they continually talk about it. She is hooked up in real life now. She caught someone here after posting all the come hither threads and one bit the bait. I guess they met in real life and then got married. Hell, I dunno. I just don't wanna hear about her vajayjay any more, lol.

.... where you just can't feel anything?
I don't think so but everybody has a personal preference. I like squirters. Getting my balls powerwashed while having sex feels good.

And if the vajayjay is too wet there are astringents such as alum and various herbal concocktions that you can use to make that pussy pucker.

Or you could take Jim Morrison's advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back