Can it be true? Obama orders Miranda Rights for Foreign enemies!!!

We can always release them in their own country and give them a 5 minute run for it. LMAO

Sure thing, sightless one. It's based on word games and loopholes and lost sight of the Constitution LONG ago.

Yes, yes. This is the same old tired horseshit you always say. Word games and loopholes, and yet you can't ever explain exactly what are word games and loopholes. Just some vague terms to throw around in a condemnatory fashion, although you have no idea what you are talking about.

Look in the mirror, genius.

You have no argument. You started slinging the insults and have nothing else to offer. Take your act to the Flame Zone or straighten the fuck up.

blah, blah, blah. Yes do try and condemn me for slinging insults while you are doing the exact same thing.

I'd say the tired horseshit here is you. I bet you think you're THE leftwingnut defender of the oppressed? Keep dreaming. You're a dime-a-dozen and just as uneducated as the rest.

You threw the first insult, and for no reason. End of story.

I insulted people who advocated murder. Yeah, I insult shitheads who want to execute people. If you have a problem with that, I really don't give a shit.

We can always release them in their own country and give them a 5 minute run for it. LMAO

And when the innocent individuals are captured and tortured in their own country, then what?

I don't like the idea of mirandizing terrorists.

But on the other hand I don't like locking suspected terrorists up indefinitely.

I think it's high time we just rewrite to rules or create new ones for these situations.

It's the suspected aspect that gets me. Are they bona fide terrorists who verbally abuse guards telling them that America is the great Satan, that Allah is great, and that OBL is their master? Throw 'em in a cell and throw away the key. Or are they some goat herder in the wrong place at the wrong time who's locked up on the say so of some neighbour who has had a blood feud going back centuries? Transparency folks...

The problem is there is no real answer to this. Its sort of like they need a trial to figure out whether they can hold people indefinitely without trying them. A lot of smart people have thought a lot about this and I don't think anyone has come up with a workable solution yet.

I think that your original statement is in fact, fact. O'Reilly just got through repeating the same story so I believe it checks out. Pretty stupid though, but then of course, we have a Harvard Lawyer who is sooooooooooo smart leading this country that I will bet that he even knows how to give these terrorists their Miranda rights in Afganize, Talabanize, Iraniaize, Iraqiiaze, Alqediaize because there can't possibly be a language that he does not know.

Bet all you libs out there are feeling safer by the moment.:lol:

I think that your original statement is in fact, fact. O'Reilly just got through repeating the same story so I believe it checks out. Pretty stupid though, but then of course, we have a Harvard Lawyer who is sooooooooooo smart leading this country that I will bet that he even knows how to give these terrorists their Miranda rights in Afganize, Talabanize, Iraniaize, Iraqiiaze, Alqediaize because there can't possibly be a language that he does not know.

Its called Arabic.

And when the innocent individuals are captured and tortured in their own country, then what?
How many were released only to be found on the battle field again? War isn’t a pretty, and I trust our troops a lot more than I trust some congressmen or ACLU asshole. Of course I know many troops past and present, dem/rep white, black, brown, red, yellow, and each and every one of them are professional and do what they are commanded to do giving 100 percent. INTEGRITY and our Military personifies it.

How many were released only to be found on the battle field again? War isn’t a pretty, and I trust our troops a lot more than I trust some congressmen or ACLU asshole. Of course I know many troops past and present, dem/rep white, black, brown, red, yellow, and each and every one of them are professional and do what they are commanded to do giving 100 percent. INTEGRITY and our Military personifies it.

Not that many. And, by the way, a lot of people captured by coalition forces were captured because of bounties by the local populace.

As for some people who are 100% innocent, check out the case of the Uighurs.

Its called Arabic.

Tell that to Oblah blah.

Not that many. And, by the way, a lot of people captured by coalition forces were captured because of bounties by the local populace.

I say give the Uighurs to China! And many that were released from Guantanamo did pick back up a weapon but you will keep arguing because it doesn't fit your KUMBAYA thinking.

What our troops have been doing is when they pick up someone from the battle field they either have a gun on them or they are with some serious dudes not with kids or sitting around playing dominoes or something. They are exactly ENENMY COMBANTS therefore they can be held indefinite until the war is over.

Now all Obama has to do is declare the war is over, and release them all. So the ball is in his court but you cannot have your cake and eat it too. My 2 cents

Well we will let you take them and maybe you could arrange a nice back yard barbeque at your house. Of course, when they blow up your local elementary school, you can just tell the world that they are frustrated individuals that really need to release their frustration, so we all need to be understanding, you know, it was their upbringing, that caused them to do this.

Last edited:
Well we will let you take them and maybe you could arrange a nice back yard barbeque at your house. Of course, when they blow up your local elementary school, you can just tell the world that they are frustrated individuals that really need to release their frustration, so we all need to be understanding, you know, it was their upbringing, that caused them to do this.

nobody from either side of the spectrum wants to host terrorists. What us normal folk would like is for there to be some sort of decision to decide whether they are even terrorists. If they are, bye-bye, if not, set them free. It's called due process and has NOTHING to do with US law. It's just basic human rights....

What our troops have been doing is when they pick up someone from the battle field they either have a gun on them or they are with some serious dudes not with kids or sitting around playing dominoes or something. They are exactly ENENMY COMBANTS therefore they can be held indefinite until the war is over.
Now all Obama has to do is declare the war is over, and release them all. So the ball is in his court but you cannot have your cake and eat it too. My 2 cents

I don't think you will find any argument from anyone if people are firing on US soldiers (unless they are protecting their home). The problem is those who haven't been picked up under those circumstances. Quite a few under those circumstances have been released, but quite a few haven't. What is the US afraid of? If they have the evidence to hold them, they have the evidence, right? Put them on trial, show the evidence, lock 'em up....or let them go if the glove don't fit...

Don't know Terry, how many? And of those that were released, how many had nothing to do with terrorism, but having been blindfolded, and kept in terrible conditions for a few years, decided it was payback time?

Actually most of those individuals are tried in Iraq, in which case the UCMJ and the US Constitution is irrelevant. However if WE hold them and WE intend to try them, they MUST be given habeus protections.

Right, so we should clarify this by not creating a separate category of captive under Geneva and just live with what we have in there already.

Therefore, we can choose to legitimize them as POWs and not try them and hold them until the end of hostilities.

Or, we can treat them as unlawful combatants on the battlefield and summarily execute them for war crimes.

Which do you favor NIK?

Oh, summarily executing them. Of course. I mean why not do something that goes against numerous international and domestic laws?

What in hell would make you think that those are the only two options, or that summarily executing prisoners is somehow an acceptable option? What kind of a sick fuck are you?

That's how unlawful combatants are typically dealt with on the battlefield. It's a deterrent to activity that is hazardous to lawful combatants. Unlawful combatants are more dangerous than landmines and should receive the same treatment as landmines when discovered. That is, destroyed in place before it can harm anyone.

Don't know Terry, how many? And of those that were released, how many had nothing to do with terrorism, but having been blindfolded, and kept in terrible conditions for a few years, decided it was payback time?

Could you describe the terrible Red Cross monitored conditions that these detainees lived in please? Nutter.

I don't think you will find any argument from anyone if people are firing on US soldiers (unless they are protecting their home). The problem is those who haven't been picked up under those circumstances. Quite a few under those circumstances have been released, but quite a few haven't. What is the US afraid of? If they have the evidence to hold them, they have the evidence, right? Put them on trial, show the evidence, lock 'em up....or let them go if the glove don't fit...

Wars are NOT, repeat NOT! criminal investigations, why is this such a difficult thing to understand for the left?

If you think these people should be tried as criminals, then withdraw the military and fight the war with FBI agents.

I say give the Uighurs to China! And many that were released from Guantanamo did pick back up a weapon but you will keep arguing because it doesn't fit your KUMBAYA thinking.

Sure, give innocent people to China so they can be tortured. Awesome idea. :clap2:

Right, so we should clarify this by not creating a separate category of captive under Geneva and just live with what we have in there already.

Therefore, we can choose to legitimize them as POWs and not try them and hold them until the end of hostilities.

Or, we can treat them as unlawful combatants on the battlefield and summarily execute them for war crimes.

Which do you favor NIK?

Oh, summarily executing them. Of course. I mean why not do something that goes against numerous international and domestic laws?

What in hell would make you think that those are the only two options, or that summarily executing prisoners is somehow an acceptable option? What kind of a sick fuck are you?

That's how unlawful combatants are typically dealt with on the battlefield. It's a deterrent to activity that is hazardous to lawful combatants. Unlawful combatants are more dangerous than landmines and should receive the same treatment as landmines when discovered. That is, destroyed in place before it can harm anyone.

Actually they can often be captured. And in fact its pure insanity NOT to capture them when you can. Many of them will have intelligence value.

Forum List

Back