Can it be true? Obama orders Miranda Rights for Foreign enemies!!!

No... that's what you liberal morons messiah is DOING.... :eusa_eh:

Hes shooting Americans on sight? Really? Care to provide a link to this?

OK... let's see here... you suggested it, and now you have a problem with it?

You are so fucking stupid, its mind boggling.

I didn't "suggest" it. I was mocking Allie about it. I think its a reprehensible idea to shoot anyone instead of capturing them.

And, by the way, you said the "liberal messiah" was doing it. So, as I said, care to provide a link to that?

BO swore he would never do this, yet another promise broken.

Once again it's the 1990s and terrorism is a police matter, the mindset that lead to 9/11.

No shit. Between this shit and the ridiculous rules of engagement our guys are forced to observe, it's a wonder we have any live soldiers left...

Maybe they could think you are an enemy combatant and shoot you on site. Awesome idea that :clap2:

I see how you ass backwards liberal turds think now... shoot American citizens on site, but read miranda rights to terrorists who would saw your fucking head off given the chance.

What else do you expect from an individual like this?

I didn't "suggest" it. I was mocking Allie about it. I think its a reprehensible idea to shoot anyone instead of capturing them.

And, by the way, you said the "liberal messiah" was doing it. So, as I said, care to provide a link to that?

Odd, having read your every post in this thread, I was just thinking the same of you.

Once again it's the 1990s and terrorism is a police matter, the mindset that lead to 9/11.

Terrorism is a police matter. Or do you want the military wandering around the US?

If you can't take your own medicine, then shut the fuck up and don't play maggot.

someone hit a nerve of Nik's *laughing*

Your right, you did. I despise racist shitheads like you.

LMFAO! There it is. The race card. :rofl:

Pathetic.

Really? So you don't consider this statement racist?

I doubt our Service men/woman would mistake a white woman for a brown skinned person that smells of Lamb

Do explain how calling the piece of shit who said that racist is "playing the race card"

Good luck with that, fuckwit.

If you can't take your own medicine, then shut the fuck up and don't play maggot.

Wtf? Try and make slightly more sense in the future, k? thanks love.

If he doesn't, someone needs to. But you know what the REAL underlying problem is to this whole argument?

That our legal system is so mistrusted and such a joke that everyone knows shyster lawyers will get these guys off the hook for their crimes. Only difference is, the bleeding hearts are hoping for just THAT while people capable of actual thought see our corrupt judiciary for what it is.

If he doesn't, someone needs to. But you know what the REAL underlying problem is to this whole argument?

That our legal system is so mistrusted and such a joke that everyone knows shyster lawyers will get these guys off the hook for their crimes. Only difference is, the bleeding hearts are hoping for just THAT while people capable of actual thought see our corrupt judiciary for what it is.

Yeah, its so corrupt because it actually tries to follow laws, and the constitution instead of making shit up so it can get the intended result. And you have the nerve to say that anyone else doesn't follow the law? What horseshit.

It's rather obvious there is little confidence in the court system, just looking at how it is twisted and abused so often shows it is worthless against terrorism.

Mumia is a perfect example, murdered a cop in front of witnesses and yet there is a huge 'free mumia' campaign saying it's 'racist' to execute a cop killer.

Just imagine the circus when KSM is tried, and the waterboarding matter comes up.

So you don't believe in the law?

Interesting...

And no, that mindset did not lead to 9-11....9-11 was due to Islamic militants wanting the US out of the ME....

Can you imagine during any past wars if we had to fight it with our troops having to play lawyers? War is just that War...if you are out there with a gun in your hand, and our troops catch them with that gun...I say shoot to fucking kill.

Our problems was during the Vietnam war when we allowed the MEDIA to be imbedded with our troops during a war.

Racist me? Far fucking from it but let me tell you this...our guys are over in Iraq and Afganistan tell me how many white people there eating pork? It's a matter of fact that our enemy over there are of dark skin and fancy lamb. I suppose I could have worded it better but I like quick short responses.

This isn't a criminal issue, it's a fucking WAR. When our troops are deployed and fighting it's a war PERIOD

It's rather obvious there is little confidence in the court system, just looking at how it is twisted and abused so often shows it is worthless against terrorism.

Its really not worthless against terrorism. Numerous individuals have been prosecuted for terrorism. And even convicted!

Mumia is a perfect example, murdered a cop in front of witnesses and yet there is a huge 'free mumia' campaign saying it's 'racist' to execute a cop killer.

And where exactly is Mumia now?....yeah, thought so.

Just imagine the circus when KSM is tried, and the waterboarding matter comes up.

Well true, courts usually don't like abusing prisoners. But thats a feature, not a bug. You know, the whole fairness thing we Americans like to boast about.

Can you imagine during any past wars if we had to fight it with our troops having to play lawyers? War is just that War...if you are out there with a gun in your hand, and our troops catch them with that gun...I say shoot to fucking kill.

Our problems was during the Vietnam war when we allowed the MEDIA to be imbedded with our troops during a war.

Racist me? Far fucking from it but let me tell you this...our guys are over in Iraq and Afganistan tell me how many white people there eating pork? It's a matter of fact that our enemy over there are of dark skin and fancy lamb. I suppose I could have worded it better but I like quick short responses.

This isn't a criminal issue, it's a fucking WAR. When our troops are deployed and fighting it's a war PERIOD

Brown like this guy, eh?

john_walker_lindh.jpg

And yeah, it was fucking racist.

Fair is fair. I don't think terrorists should have the same right as POW's. Where's their battle insignia? Are they signatories to the GC? They should be treated as criminals, and given the same rights as criminals. If they are guilty, they go straight to jail.

Forum List

Back