Can it Be Considered Racist to Prefer The Company of Your Own Race?

yes it is racism :eusa_angel: in it's purest form!! but don't worry everyone is a racist to a certain degree ....some are more racist than others,but every one is a racist!! the fact that most intelligent whites prefer to be with whites,and blacks congregate around other blacks,and other ethnic groups also practice the same racist activity is proof!!

I have to disagree with you somewhat, yidnar. It's racism only if one makes a point of not having anything to do with a given person(s) precisely because of their race, ethnic group or color. To not wish to associate with somebody, regardless of who s/he may be, due to their character, or the way in which they act overall, however, is perfectly legitimate.

yes it is racism :eusa_angel: in it's purest form!! but don't worry everyone is a racist to a certain degree ....some are more racist than others,but every one is a racist!! the fact that most intelligent whites prefer to be with whites,and blacks congregate around other blacks,and other ethnic groups also practice the same racist activity is proof!!

I have to disagree with you somewhat, yidnar. It's racism only if one makes a point of not having anything to do with a given person(s) precisely because of their race, ethnic group or color. To not wish to associate with somebody, regardless of who s/he may be, due to their character, or the way in which they act overall, however, is perfectly legitimate.

See that everybody, it's only racist if you discriminate against blacks because they're black. If you discriminate against them because you don't like how they act, that's totally different.

Without incurring kneejerk indignation (or one of Daveman's dancing Hitlers), is it racist, or indeed, morally repugnant to (within the law) go out of your way to restrict yourself from interacting with people who don't belong to your race?

Yes it is racist and yes I find racism morally repugnant

Without incurring kneejerk indignation (or one of Daveman's dancing Hitlers), is it racist, or indeed, morally repugnant to (within the law) go out of your way to restrict yourself from interacting with people who don't belong to your race?

Do you have quotas as to the color of your friends too?

Definintion of racism

1.animosity toward other races: prejudice or animosity against people who belong to other races
2. belief in racial superiority: the belief that people of different races have different qualities and abilities, and that some races are inherently superior or inferior

No where is racism defined as choosing to associate with your own kind.

Sometimes you are so Self-righteous

self-right·eous   
adjective
confident of one's own righteousness, especially when smugly moralistic and intolerant of the opinions and behavior of others

Last edited:

Do you have quotas as to the color of your friends too?

That would be pretty simple for you. Out of a grand total of 0 you don't have to worry about it.

Definintion of racism

1.animosity toward other races: prejudice or animosity against people who belong to other races
2. belief in racial superiority: the belief that people of different races have different qualities and abilities, and that some races are inherently superior or inferior

No where is racism defined as choosing to associate with your own kind.

What motivates someone to "go out of your way" to avoid those of other 'races'?

then what other reason would you want to be around your own race???

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks that Race = Character is not only a racist, but a fucking idiot.

See that everybody, it's only racist if you discriminate against blacks because they're black. If you discriminate against them because you don't like how they act, that's totally different.

Or, to be exact; If one excludes and ostracizes anybody because they don't like the way s/he acts, that's totally different...and legitimate.

Or, to be exact; If one excludes and ostracizes anybody because they don't like the way s/he acts, that's totally different...and legitimate.

I'm not following you. Can you give me some examples?

Forum List

Back