Can Israelis govern Israel?

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Or will they always need the aid, weapons, and support of the sugar daddy America to keep the Arabs out and keep their country from imploding?

Or will they always need the aid, weapons, and support of the sugar daddy America to keep the Arabs out and keep their country from imploding?
The Israelis have 1 billion Ayrabs surrounded, just where they want them.

I wouldnt worry since the people of Israel both Jews and Palestinians have ancient history there. And some neighboring Arab countries are actually modern and not too hostile.

I wouldnt worry since the people of Israel both Jews and Palestinians have ancient history there. And some neighboring Arab countries are actually modern and not too hostile.
They've certainly learned that committing violence against Israel is not working over the past 65+ years. The radical, dictatorial Arab nations still use "Death to Israel" and "Death to the Great Satan" to mollify their citizens and make them forget they're in dictatorship.

Is that so, then why does the US refuse to stop the aid when Israel asked them to do so. Now can the US afford to have to pay full price for R&D on defence infrastructure, medical instuments and computer tech ?

5c2e524e-0739-4dab-a57a-a14dbdcf553b.jpg

dfens, et al,

First, that is two completely different issues.

•• The ability for Israel to engage and successfully forge efficient self-governing institutions, establish its sovereignty, and conduct the normal business of Government is one thing.
•• The ability to secure and protect the sovereign integrity and independence of the Jewish State of Israel and its citizenry is an entirely different matter.

Second, --- Your question is mixing apples and oranges. Military Aid Programs (Military Assistance and Advisory Projects) can be very controversial; as evidenced by your question here. In the concept in the application for Military Assistance Israel must be seen through the many facets of US National Interests and Major Concerns. Some of these interests and concerns include, but are not limited to):

• Direct and indirect assistance in the to help allies defend against Jihadism, a conflict with the Fedayeen, the detection and neutralization of terrorism, to provide the support necessary to support effectively counter anti-government rebel activity from outside sources, to quell insurgency operations.
• To insure that the Jewish State of Israel has the absolute capacity to adequately defend against the Arab League Joint Forces, previously faced in the recent past.
• To insure that the Jewish State of Israel has the military advantage over any foreign regional nation or group of nations; and a defense posture capable of successfully resisting hostile or destructive action from within or without, overt or covert.
• To assist the formidable opponent such that the application of dissimilar or non-traditional strategies, tactics, capabilities, and methods to circumvent or negate any regional opponent’s strengths.
(COMMENT)

As you know (and we know the potential opponents know), that there are five basic military strategies (or combinations there of) employed by adverse regional threats. They are:

• Extermination,
• Exhaustion,
• Annihilation,
• Intimidation and
• Subversion

The five Strategies are employed to achieve the two objectives:

• Physically disarming the adversary,
• Psychological diminishing his resolve to resist.

IF the US is going to attempt to ensure that the single and most vulnerable Jewish State (of Israel) will survive, be preserve as a culture and a People, THEN it is imperative that the US take the action necessary to permit Israel to adequately present a defense --- and provide the diplomatic backing that will Protect, Preserve, and Presenting Cultural Heritage.

Most Respectfully,
R

• Banned
Touched a nerve, have I?

Everybody here knows that without constant American support Israel is a doomed country.

And as an American who is not a Jew, and is not interested in my tax dollars or for the young people of America to be used as cannon fodder for wars, I reject the idea that I need to support Israel.

The same goes for Arab countries. I don't need to support them either.

Let them all duke it out and see who survives.

Touched a nerve, have I?

Everybody here knows that without constant American support Israel is a doomed country.

And as an American who is not a Jew, and is not interested in my tax dollars or for the young people of America to be used as cannon fodder for wars, I reject the idea that I need to support Israel.

Well, how bout those Zionists plant a tree in your name for your tax dollers?

I think you have missed the thrust of Rocco's post. It doesn't serve American interests to "let them duke it out". The potential for the "wrong" side winning is too great.

Touched a nerve, have I?

And when the arab countries turn on the US because you wont help them will you see it the same way

There is no right or wrong side.

And if the Arabs win, they will have no more reason to attack the United States.

There is no right or wrong side.

And if the Arabs win, they will have no more reason to attack the United States.

I think you are being naive. The conflict is ideological. If the extremists win, their ideology isn't suddenly going to go away. It will just be reframed into a different "enemy" which needs to be subdued.

Israelis know how to rule their country but unfortunately they don't know how to fix the Palestinian conflict.
I think the only ways is to give Palestinians their own country but Israelis don't want to :(

Israelis know how to rule their country but unfortunately they don't know how to fix the Palestinian conflict.
I think the only ways is to give Palestinians their own country but Israelis don't want to :(
The "Palestinians" could have had their own country years ago, but they are more interested in destroying Israel. Tell us what would have happened if these ethnic Chinese wanted a part of Vietnam for a country of their own.

Hoa people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even Israel doesn't want to do something for a real peace with Palestinians.
Maybe they should calm down, talk together and make something useful for both Israelis and Arabs :)

p.s. regarding Hoa people many of them left Vietnam many years ago. Problem solved lol :D
Anyways they're fully integrated into our society :)

Touched a nerve, have I? Everybody here knows that without constant American support Israel is a doomed country.

Really idiot?

PLEASE, please, please turn off every drop of military "aid" today. Fucking TODAY.

#1-Israel will then be free to sell its advanced tech on the open market to anyone, and the US will lose any leverage it has over them.

Those sales will be ten to twenty TIMES as much per year as the paltry "aid" Israel gets.

#2-you will then need to figure out how to pay AMERICAN salaries for the weapons' R&D and testing Israel does, which are much higher at lesser quality than in Israel.

You claim you did not want Americans as cannon fodder in wars - well then idiot, good luck fighting enemies of the US when they possess advanced Israeli tech you could have kept off the market for pennies on the dollar. Remember the next time leftist idiots in the US like you complain about how Israel treats your beloved pets called the fakestinians - you will have ZERO ability to pressure them to do anything.

Another anti-semitic piece of shit; has no issue with iran/russia aiding Israel's enemies, and fails to mention how Israel is 5 MM jews surrounded by 400 MM arab muslims. Go the fuck away, jackass.

As long as they maintain their current policies there will never be peace in Israel. But then again, there never has been in thousands of years.

You're right, as long as the arab muslims refuse to tolerate the sovereign rights of anyone else in the mideast, there will be war/violence.

Forum List

Back