Can Israel survive without American assisting?

Hi Ghook:

Hi Rod:

Can Israel survive without American assisting?

Israel will be the greatest kingdom/power in the world for 1000 years, but the USA will collapse to become a third-world nation before Israel's rise to power even begins . . .

GL,

Terral

Your nutz! America is not close to collasping!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RGYmMz1oIc"]America’s Collapse In Three Minutes[/ame]

She will outlast BRIC and the EU! Israel will never be the greatest kingdom or power. She will be what she is now! A small country that over-achieves, but no where close to what you put her at!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojsN8EFiVlc&feature=related"]The Coming Economic Collapse[/ame]

The coming collapse has been predicted for some time, but most of you have heads buried in the sand.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkaCStzTSBw&feature=related"]Even This Chick Knows . . .[/ame]

The key for Israel becoming the next world superpower is in "Elijah" (Malachi 4:5-6) coming to restore "all things" (Matthew 17:10-11) as the "prophet" of Acts 3:22-23.

"Acts 3:22 "Moses said, 'The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren; to him you shall give heed to everything he says to you. 'And it will be that every soul that does not heed that prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.' And likewise, all the prophets who have spoken, from Samuel and his successors onward, also announced these days." Acts 3:22-24."
Just like Jesus Christ, Elijah will be sent to Israel ONLY (Matt. 15:24) and the restoration of 'all things' will begin with the rebuilding of the 'Tabernacle of David' shown in this diagram:

41.jpg

"'After these things (of today), I will return, and I will rebuild the "Tabernacle of David" which has fallen, and I will restore its ruins, and I will restore it, so that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by My name,' says the Lord, who makes these things known from long ago." Acts 15:16-18.
52.jpg

Find "Today" on the Prophecy/Mystery Timeline to realize ''these things" of today are almost OVER 'and' Elijah/David/Adam is at the door making ready to restore 'all things' even now! The 1000 Year "Day of the Lord" (in blue = another diagram) is now about to begin! Elijah will order all Palestinians out of the Land of Israel, that will span the area between the "the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates." Genesis 15:18.

81.jpg

This diagram shows how 'Elijah' is in reality another 'skin' (2Kings 1:8 = like John the Baptist = Mark 1:6) for your father Adam (Gen. 3:21) the "son of God" (Luke 3:38). Elijah/David/Adam will order U.S. troops OUT of the Middle East using a 30-day ultimatum, until every American soul remaining beyond that day is turned to dust like disobedient Palestinians refusing to leave the Land of Israel. The USA will continue to ignore Elijah's commands (the fools they are . . . ), until the hand of the Lord God strikes America in the breadbasket and the waters of the Gulf of Mexico rush northward all the way to the Great Lakes and divide this once-great nation in two. America will then be known as the "Coastlands" for the 1000 years that Israel is the greatest kingdom on earth . . .

Ezekiel describes the coming 1000 Year Kingdom of Israel in Ezekiel 47-48.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
YOUR NUTZ! America is on top and we will stay there for a very long time. We might not be in sole position of the top, but we will definitely share it for a while.

You call yourself an American and predict she will end up a 3rd world country! That is insulting!

Hi Ghook:

Hi Rod:

Israel will be the greatest kingdom/power in the world for 1000 years, but the USA will collapse to become a third-world nation before Israel's rise to power even begins . . .

GL,

Terral

Your nutz! America is not close to collasping!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RGYmMz1oIc"]America’s Collapse In Three Minutes[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojsN8EFiVlc&feature=related"]The Coming Economic Collapse[/ame]

The coming collapse has been predicted for some time, but most of you have heads buried in the sand.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkaCStzTSBw&feature=related"]Even This Chick Knows . . .[/ame]

The key for Israel becoming the next world superpower is in "Elijah" (Malachi 4:5-6) coming to restore "all things" (Matthew 17:10-11) as the "prophet" of Acts 3:22-23.

"Acts 3:22 "Moses said, 'The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren; to him you shall give heed to everything he says to you. 'And it will be that every soul that does not heed that prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.' And likewise, all the prophets who have spoken, from Samuel and his successors onward, also announced these days." Acts 3:22-24."
Just like Jesus Christ, Elijah will be sent to Israel ONLY (Matt. 15:24) and the restoration of 'all things' will begin with the rebuilding of the 'Tabernacle of David' shown in this diagram:

41.jpg

"'After these things (of today), I will return, and I will rebuild the "Tabernacle of David" which has fallen, and I will restore its ruins, and I will restore it, so that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by My name,' says the Lord, who makes these things known from long ago." Acts 15:16-18.
52.jpg

Find "Today" on the Prophecy/Mystery Timeline to realize ''these things" of today are almost OVER 'and' Elijah/David/Adam is at the door making ready to restore 'all things' even now! The 1000 Year "Day of the Lord" (in blue = another diagram) is now about to begin! Elijah will order all Palestinians out of the Land of Israel, that will span the area between the "the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates." Genesis 15:18.

81.jpg

This diagram shows how 'Elijah' is in reality another 'skin' (2Kings 1:8 = like John the Baptist = Mark 1:6) for your father Adam (Gen. 3:21) the "son of God" (Luke 3:38). Elijah/David/Adam will order U.S. troops OUT of the Middle East using a 30-day ultimatum, until every American soul remaining beyond that day is turned to dust like disobedient Palestinians refusing to leave the Land of Israel. The USA will continue to ignore Elijah's commands (the fools they are . . . ), until the hand of the Lord God strikes America in the breadbasket and the waters of the Gulf of Mexico rush northward all the way to the Great Lakes and divide this once-great nation in two. America will then be known as the "Coastlands" for the 1000 years that Israel is the greatest kingdom on earth . . .

Ezekiel describes the coming 1000 Year Kingdom of Israel in Ezekiel 47-48.

GL,

Terral

Hi Shogun and GHook:

YOUR NUTZ! America is on top and we will stay there for a very long time. We might not be in sole position of the top, but we will definitely share it for a while.

You call yourself an American and predict she will end up a 3rd world country! That is insulting!

No. The rebuttals from the two of you guys are insulting!!! Even the fool has sense enough to remain silent and appear wise to somebody (Prov. 17:28), but you guys have less understanding than a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE (pic and pic and pic). The USA is not to become any 3rd World Country, but this once-great nation is standing on the brink of utter destruction. Watch and see . . .

GL,

Terral

Listen, nutter.. Enjoy your Nostradamus-style insight all you want. Hell, palm reading may be for stupid people but it's not illegal. America will remain the main global power long after you've turned to dust. I don't really care what bullshit you pull from what bullshit holy text. The only utter destruction going on seems to be written on your trite fucking doomsday sandwich board.

sheesh... dogma junkies....

Terral's Sinature
'"It must be remembered that the first job of any conspiracy, whether it be in politics, crime or within a business office, is to convince everyone else that no conspiracy exists. The conspirators success will be determined largely by their ability to do this. That the elite of the academic world and mass communications media always pooh-pooh the existence of the Insiders merely serves to camouflage their operations. These "artists" hide the boy, the cart and the donkey." Gary Allen. None Dare Call It Conspiracy."

If you believe your signature post consider the following:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are believe to be a forgery. I agree they are a forgery. But as to who generated them and then distributed them is not known but believed. It is possible the Zionist generated the forgery themselves and intentionally distribute them to achieve more antisemitism in the world. A sort of a herding process to drive the Jews to their"Promised Land". Did Theodore Hertzel or his cohorts do this? This would be a crime beyond imagination!:eusa_whistle:

Terrel which way was it? Do you believe your post signature?:lol:

Forum List

Back