Can Islam be from God?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Can a 'religion' founded by somebody who does not performed any wonder, was owner of 30 wives ( and one 6 years old ), allowed bestiality and sex with deads, who personally sadistically murdered and robbed thousands of people be from God?
The 'fruits' of Islam you can see in backward Muslim countries still leaving in 7th century where anything good came from Christians ( cars, science, Iphone etc. )

veJfT5
Can a 'religion' founded by somebody who does not performed any wonder, was owner of 30 wives ( and one 6 years old ), allowed bestiality and sex with deads, who personally sadistically murdered and robbed thousands of people be from God?
The 'fruits' of Islam you can see in backward Muslim countries still leaving in 7th century where anything good came from Christians ( cars, science, Iphone etc. )

veJfT5

Can these be Christians? Adherents to a faith that teaches compassion, love and forgiveness?

Pointing out those who are not true to their faith and then depicting the entire faith as typical of those heretics serves what purpose? I suggest hat purpose is ignoble. I suggest it further divides people from on another. I suggest the purpose is to make it easier to hate one group based on falsehood and ignorance and hate.

This is the purpose used by people who do not understand division and hatred serves only evil.

God of this world=Satan is his name and Islam is his game.. Yes. He totes an ass whoopin soon. Hopefully shortly after lunch

Islam was merely Judaism and a bit of Christianity adapted for pagan Arabs. The Koran is just biblical material recycled for Arabs without scripture.

3rd of 3 and dead last Very unoriginal.

Forum List

Back