Can I split a Subway Chicken sub with you?

Don't worry. The republicans will soon do away with labeling requirements and we can all blissfully eat again without knowing the contents.

If labeling was working, why did Democrats allow Subway to not disclose their chicken content?

Don't worry. The republicans will soon do away with labeling requirements and we can all blissfully eat again without knowing the contents.

If labeling was working, why did Democrats allow Subway to not disclose their chicken content?
Probably the result of heavily underfunded food safety labs. Notice that this was uncovered by Canadian researchers?

Probably the result of heavily underfunded food safety labs. Notice that this was uncovered by Canadian researchers?

I sort of dispute it is a food to begin with.
Something to be said for ignorance is bliss in the food business.

I sort of dispute it is a food to begin with.
Something to be said for ignorance is bliss in the food business.
Well, it is said that people who love sausage and respect the law should never watch either one being made.

It's so easy to make a chicken sandwich at home, I make them all the time, I would never buy one., but that's just me.

You can add avocado and tomato and is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and healthy.:biggrin:

Well, it is said that people who love sausage and respect the law should never watch either one being made.

My oldest daughter worked in the wrapping department of a hot dog plant that makes Kosher hotdogs. Not sure hot dogs are menu item any more.

Forum List

Back